« First
2 3 4 5 6
Last »
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
14th January 2019 19:49:24 GM Quillon View post »
14th January 2019 21:18:26 GM Quillon View post »
15th January 2019 13:27:49 GM Shadow View post »
15th January 2019 14:30:44 GM Shadow View post »
15th January 2019 14:34:21 GM Quillon View post »
15th January 2019 16:52:25 GM Shadow View post »
15th January 2019 18:55:01 GM Quillon View post »
17th January 2019 16:16:55 GM Shadow View post »
17th January 2019 19:17:33 GM Shadow View post »
19th January 2019 18:02:00 GM Shadow View post »
20th January 2019 16:14:11 GM Shadow View post »
Doeden
Player

Pharos
Level 296
Warrior
15th January 2019 20:22:02

Quoting Baltas:
Quoting Doeden:
since we have lower "NMR"..
~~~~~~~
If anyone would like to agree/disagree, i'll be more than glad to hear you reasoning..!

How can someone agree with you when you are talking none sense. You have and always had 0 NMR it's only mage vs mage thing

This isnt just a mage vs mage thread, i think you're way to snowed in on that part.
If you read my post from a normal persons perspective you'll probably make more sense my guy.

Im just sharing my opinion, and just because i have an opinion doesnt mean it's facts or that people have to agre, im not like you.. i dont HAVE to be right in an argument. all im doing is putting in input from my point of view.
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
15th January 2019 21:16:14 (Last edited 15th January 2019 21:16:31)

Quoting Doeden:
Quoting Baltas:
Quoting Doeden:
~~~~~~~
If anyone would like to agree/disagree, i'll be more than glad to hear you reasoning..!

How can someone agree with you when you are talking none sense. You have and always had 0 NMR it's only mage vs mage thing

This isnt just a mage vs mage thread, i think you're way to snowed in on that part.
If you read my post from a normal persons perspective you'll probably make more sense my guy.

Im just sharing my opinion, and just because i have an opinion doesnt mean it's facts or that people have to agre, im not like you.. i dont HAVE to be right in an argument. all im doing is putting in input from my point of view.

Actually this is a mage vs mage thread, thats what this Test server is all about.

Opmtimuss his point is useless, ofcourse a 300 warrior will nearly die by two nearly 400 mages.. a 300 mage would also die by two nearly 400 mages.

It seems like people do not realise when a character is THAT high level, he is strong and does alot of damage......... That doesnt mean its unfair and not balanced.

E: Is the Test Server down?
Backdoor Billy
Player

Pharos
Level 498
Warrior
15th January 2019 21:19:53

Agron i agree with you ofc but where is my dmg in pvp.? Nowhere.. What its 300dmg Just when i stay by you.. So how work my meele lvl nów..
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
15th January 2019 21:24:50

Quoting Optimussss:
Agron i agree with you ofc but where is my dmg in pvp.? Nowhere.. What its 300dmg Just when i stay by you.. So how work my meele lvl nów..

A solo barb in pvp is useless, but when you are with a team you have cage, dispel, paralyze, blind rush etc.. Barbarians are not meant to run after a target to get in a couple of melee hits..
Ritari
Elder Sage

Pharos
Level 445
Warrior
15th January 2019 21:51:37 (Last edited 15th January 2019 21:53:24)

Quoting GM Shadow:
Nothing has changed for warriors in this Test Server. If you are recommending a change, you are welcome to share that idea!

If mages magical resistance only affects mage vs mage dmg and no other class is able to do magic dmg (all spells counted as physical dmg? Correct me if I'm wrong) then how about removing or greatly decreasing the mages magical resistance and just lowering the pvp dmg of mages by a little to prevent mages from headshotting eachother at same lvls?

Would also benefit other classes in combat against mages, atleast warriors that are actually totally useless in terms of dealing dmg in the open compared to mages while being extremely vulnerable to their dmg :O

Don't judge me too hard or take this too seriously, I'm not even close to an avid pvp player, just a random rpg guy.
Huligan
Player

Pharos
Level 196
Warrior
15th January 2019 22:49:54 (Last edited 16th January 2019 05:39:41)

Tbh that 25% magic damage nerf should be there and not be able to get it back by quests atleast not all maybe 10-15 % would make more sense, if you ask me mages got to much damage.

Also Ranger / Warriors should get talent where they can pick magic resist (In pvp that gives like 5-10 % max) or a new health flask for 190+ (Cannot be used as Mage).
Ranger / Warriors should also gain more damage per level and not be so skill focused.

Right now you cant even return in tasks with yellow skull....
Diwzera
Player

Pharos
Level 163
Mage
16th January 2019 00:07:37

Quoting Huligan:
Tbh that 25% magic resist nerf should be there and not be able to get it back by quests atleast not all maybe 10-15 % would make more sense, if you ask me mages got to much damage.

Also Ranger / Warriors should get talent where they can pick magic resist (In pvp that gives like 5-10 % max) or a new health flask for 190+ (Cannot be used as Mage).
Ranger / Warriors should also gain more damage per level and not be so skill focused.

Singed. Nice idea !
Come Again
Player

Pharos
Level 77
Warrior
16th January 2019 04:37:58

Quoting Huligan:
Tbh that 25% magic resist nerf should be there and not be able to get it back by quests atleast not all maybe 10-15 % would make more sense, if you ask me mages got to much damage.

+1 more work for staff go go!
Doeden
Player

Pharos
Level 296
Warrior
16th January 2019 08:12:41

Quoting Ht Savage:
Quoting Doeden:
Quoting Baltas:
Quoting Doeden:
~~~~~~~

Actually this is a mage vs mage thread, thats what this Test server is all about.

Opmtimuss his point is useless, ofcourse a 300 warrior will nearly die by two nearly 400 mages.. a 300 mage would also die by two nearly 400 mages.

It seems like people do not realise when a character is THAT high level, he is strong and does alot of damage......... That doesnt mean its unfair and not balanced.

E: Is the Test Server down?

If you look back in the thread, since i know i's not a "save the paladin thread" and i know that that changes that are talked about is MvM right now, but it's still a thread open for suggestions. and that's all that they are, my opinions and my suggestions :smartass:
Huligan
Player

Pharos
Level 196
Warrior
16th January 2019 09:24:08 (Last edited 16th January 2019 09:37:21)

Also rangers hit rangers too hard and rangers hit warriors to low.

Give rangers 10-20% arrow resist.
Give rangers higher armor penetration towards warriors 5-10%.
« First
2 3 4 5 6
Last »