23rd January 2019 18:52:53 GM Quillon View post »
23rd January 2019 19:41:49 GM Quillon View post »
Kamikaze Moe
Player

Pharos
Level 61
Mage
22nd January 2019 12:49:14

Hello I have been thinking a lot about account trades, I myself think it should be legal since several can joina in higher lvl without expa for everyone do not have the time, Also when people retired from the game they wanna sell it, but make no sense cuz you get banned, we could have a group or something its also advertising for you lemme know ur toughts and minds about this thread
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
22nd January 2019 13:09:36

Quoting Kamikaze Moe:
Hello I have been thinking a lot about account trades, I myself think it should be legal since several can joina in higher lvl without expa for everyone do not have the time, Also when people retired from the game they wanna sell it, but make no sense cuz you get banned, we could have a group or something its also advertising for you lemme know ur toughts and minds about this thread

I am not planning to trade my account, but I've been supporting that idea for a long time. Community is too small to give such restrictions
Razor Blade
Player

Pharos
Level 104
Mage
22nd January 2019 16:38:12

Making the transfer by the zezenia website can make It easier and safer for everyone.

And can also add pcards for the transfer.
Huligan
Player

Pharos
Level 196
Warrior
22nd January 2019 18:21:27

Agree :) with this it will probly open a Facebook trade group that will atleast give small advertising too the game, more and more games start accept this. Nothing bad comes with account trading.
Happy Man
Player

Pharos
Level 242
Warrior
23rd January 2019 07:31:29 (Last edited 23rd January 2019 07:31:37)

Quoting Huligan:
Agree :) with this it will probly open a Facebook trade group that will atleast give small advertising too the game, more and more games start accept this. Nothing bad comes with account trading.

Great ideas :D
Doeden
Player

Pharos
Level 296
Warrior
23rd January 2019 07:52:40

Also think this is a smart idéa, There will be alot more traction withing the game, there are alot of people who just ruin their "hard eraned xp" by either rooking or just plain quitting, making their characters nothing more than a shadow of its former image.
Huligan
Player

Pharos
Level 196
Warrior
23rd January 2019 15:47:07 (Last edited 23rd January 2019 15:47:31)

Bump

@Gm Quillon any answer here? And what do staff think about it? Both positive and negative thinking please :)
Iatric
Player

Pharos
Level 202
Mage
23rd January 2019 17:28:35

I would say do to the way law's work all prior ban's for acc trading will stay in effect or? That's the big debate really. Also charge a small fee of say 5 euro for the work and effort you guys (the staff) will need to do to get it up and running. There are good examples of this function on several OT's
Kamikaze Moe
Player

Pharos
Level 61
Mage
23rd January 2019 18:23:40

these gms are retarded as i said paying attention to other forum post and avoiding this one show me the ban hammer <3
GM Quillon
Game Master

23rd January 2019 18:52:53 (Last edited 23rd January 2019 18:57:08)

Quoting Kamikaze Moe:
these gms are retarded as i said paying attention to other forum post and avoiding this one show me the ban hammer <3

Personal attacks like racism, sexism or general insults and excessive profanity are forbidden. (Results in a warning or 1-14 day ban at GM discretion.)

Quoting Huligan:
Bump

@Gm Quillon any answer here? And what do staff think about it? Both positive and negative thinking please :)

According to our current Rules, accounts are personal, and may not be used by anyone else, shared or traded. Messaging intent to share or trade accounts is also forbidden. (Traded accounts result in a ban until deletion, other cases a major ban.)

Personally, I see many problems that this solution can introduce:
- PayToWin aspect - richer players will be able to dominate poorer players faster than now,
- Another PayToWin aspect - poorly skilled players, will be able to dominate better players, only thanks to the size of the group,
- More botted, farmed characters,
- and much more...

-- Quillon
1 2