Huligan
Player

Pharos
Level 196
Warrior
23rd January 2019 19:26:58

Quoting GM Quillon:
Quoting Kamikaze Moe:
these gms are retarded as i said paying attention to other forum post and avoiding this one show me the ban hammer <3

Personal attacks like racism, sexism or general insults and excessive profanity are forbidden. (Results in a warning or 1-14 day ban at GM discretion.)

Quoting Huligan:
Bump

@Gm Quillon any answer here? And what do staff think about it? Both positive and negative thinking please :)

According to our current Rules, accounts are personal, and may not be used by anyone else, shared or traded. Messaging intent to share or trade accounts is also forbidden. (Traded accounts result in a ban until deletion, other cases a major ban.)

Personally, I see many problems that this solution can introduce:
- PayToWin aspect - richer players will be able to dominate poorer players faster than now,
- Another PayToWin aspect - poorly skilled players, will be able to dominate better players, only thanks to the size of the group,
- More botted, farmed characters,
- and much more...

-- Quillon

Cant really agree with the problems you brought up and aint Zezenia today super based on premiums? So Zezenia is already kinda pay to win or atleast pay to win time.

Anyway thanks for the answer, you and more from the staff should try be even more around on forum, Thats good :)
Godlike
Premium

Pharos
Level 903
Warrior
23rd January 2019 19:35:10

Quoting Huligan:
Quoting GM Quillon:
Quoting Kamikaze Moe:
these gms are retarded as i said paying attention to other forum post and avoiding this one show me the ban hammer <3

Personal attacks like racism, sexism or general insults and excessive profanity are forbidden. (Results in a warning or 1-14 day ban at GM discretion.)

Quoting Huligan:
Bump

@Gm Quillon any answer here? And what do staff think about it? Both positive and negative thinking please :)

According to our current Rules, accounts are personal, and may not be used by anyone else, shared or traded. Messaging intent to share or trade accounts is also forbidden. (Traded accounts result in a ban until deletion, other cases a major ban.)

- PayToWin aspect - richer players will be able to dominate poorer players faster than now,
- Another PayToWin aspect - poorly skilled players, will be able to dominate better players, only thanks to the size of the group,
- and much more...

-- Quillon

Cant really agree with the problems you brought up and aint Zezenia today super based on premiums? So Zezenia is already kinda pay to win or atleast pay to win time.

Anyway thanks for the answer, you and more from the staff should try be even more around on forum, Thats good :)

The game is not pay to win , its pay to play . …

On topic, maybe the game could do like O.Ts and make money off buying/selling characters . Take a percentage and confirm to all that it was been bought or sold !? The game population is too low and most hunted characters go to waste . Maybe also advertise the game more if you can buy and sell put it on OT list or something , there is little to no work done on advertising or bringing up population
GM Quillon
Game Master

23rd January 2019 19:41:49 (Last edited 23rd January 2019 19:44:30)

Quoting Huligan:
Quoting GM Quillon:
Quoting Kamikaze Moe:

Quoting Huligan:
Bump

- and much more...

-- Quillon

Already you can not buy ready to use (maybe botted, farmed) character to gain an advantage over other players and even groups, and it is ok. By using cards you can not gain skills, levels ad hoc, you need to improve your character, you need time to be better, you must invest your time. This is the biggest difference between buying ready to use character and playing and using premium cards to improve your character.

-- Quillon
Iatric
Player

Pharos
Level 202
Mage
23rd January 2019 20:27:39

Quoting GM Quillon:
Quoting Huligan:
Quoting GM Quillon:
Quoting Kamikaze Moe:

Quoting Huligan:
Bump

- and much more...

-- Quillon

Already you can not buy ready to use (maybe botted, farmed) character to gain an advantage over other players and even groups, and it is ok. By using cards you can not gain skills, levels ad hoc, you need to improve your character, you need time to be better, you must invest your time. This is the biggest difference between buying ready to use character and playing and using premium cards to improve your character.

-- Quillon

WHAT IF, everyone actually agreed to this type of pay to win. And I think zezucha is PAY-TO-PLAY not WIN
Anuel Ft
Player

Pharos
Level 613
Mage
23rd January 2019 23:18:44

Quoting GM Quillon:
Quoting Huligan:
Quoting GM Quillon:
Quoting Kamikaze Moe:

Quoting Huligan:
Bump

- and much more...

-- Quillon

-- Quillon

If anything, accepting account trade would drop the "pay-to-play" factor.
You dont have to spend shitloads of cash to get at the point where you dont have to donate AS MUCH. Even at high level you have to donate (because the servers are all dead).

The game is already a pay to play game. I dont know why you think account trading would make it worse.
1 2