Show staff replies in this thread
23rd January 2019 15:24:12 GM Quillon View post »
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
23rd January 2019 09:48:36 (Last edited 23rd January 2019 12:40:03)

Hello,
As achievements became something more than just a decoration of your character, I would like to start discussion on that subject.

Even tho I am not the most RPG guy, but I love the fact that theres something to grind. And achievements fit that.
On the other hand there are some achievements which are terrible in my opinion:
-Warlord - I have, everyone whos woring on it has it. But no one actually EARNED it. There are no actual war wins, people win against their own guilds/friends. Because that's the only way to get that achievement.
-Beating the bigger one. Nice idea, but only when you think from mid low lvl of view. Imagine new server, someone starts to pg and always stay on top lvl. He would have no chance to get achievement. Frags is a good achievement, but currenty no h lvl could get beating the bigger. Majority of people got it when there was no death loss and they were just killing their friends. Or low lvl chars got it in active fights.
-Punctual?? Not even sure how to get that one. I heard its about daily tasks but anyone actually have it?
-Regularly blessed. Okay, I always use blessings, but I don't die as often. So this could take forever. Maybe I could buy 15 blessings in advance? Don't really wanna suicide to have achievement...

I agree it should be hard to get 600 achievements to get that magic damage boost, but tasks like master tasker (very hard to get) is way more logical than warlord (very easy to get)

I would suggest reworking some of the stated achievements or start thinking about new achievements. Like "MANA PSYCHO" - using 10,000 mana flasks, or COLLOSAL destructor "killing 1000 colossal or ice colossal golems.

I believe people could suggest more achievement and we all together could make more challenges for players.
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
23rd January 2019 10:17:10

I agree..

Beating the bigger ones was for me not really an option since I was always one of the highest levels, untill recently I had to pay and kill my friend Deadpool 35 times in order to get that achievement..

Also for regularly blessed I had to suicide like 10 times to get that one, it sucks but its needed if you want to get 600 achievements:(

Warlord is a pointless achievement, you dont actually need any wars in order to get that, even Elysium players have them and its a NON-PVP server:D:D

I think it could get reworked a bit and maybe some more logical achievements could be added, who knows?
GM Quillon
Game Master

23rd January 2019 15:24:12

It is true that Warlord, Beating the bigger One, Regularly blessed does not work perfectly - great ideas, but reality is different. Punctual should be removed from your list - you just need to be punctual with finishing next daily missions. We will consider proposed changes in next weeks.

-- Quillon
Huligan
Player

Pharos
Level 196
Warrior
23rd January 2019 15:45:19

Quoting GM Quillon:
It is true that Warlord, Beating the bigger One, Regularly blessed does not work perfectly - great ideas, but reality is different. Punctual should be removed from your list - you just need to be punctual with finishing next daily missions. We will consider proposed changes in next weeks.

-- Quillon

Awesome that you lisent. Regularly blessed maybe can get solve by be able to stack bless? (Max 20 times) I mean you buy 20x bless if die you have 19 left and so on. Because the Idea of regularly blessed is good. Beating the bigger one can just be changed to killing guys over level 150 and not over your own level.