1 2 3
Majo A
Player

Pharos
Level 14
Mage
25th January 2019 01:22:42

During the war made by Adrenaline and Last Hit, I resulted hunted by Last Hit, they claimed that whoever plays here and it's not their team will have to pay to them.
Well now I spoke with Agron and he understood my point of view as a player WHO IS NOT INTERESTED IN FIGHTS IN THIS GAME. Now I spoke to Servo de Deus who claims to be Pain Yahiko and Demonic Heal and he says that I have to pay because I paid someone to kill a guy called Pedro (I don't even know who is called Pedro).
If you are new in this game and are interested in playing, I strongly suggest you to either play Novus or Elysium if you can do without pvp over whose dick is bigger, I don't want to pvp but Everath offered me the most interested part of this game, fast development, wich in this case ended not very well to me.
You can call me charlover and shit like that but I don't care as I said before, this game is great but it's people behave like jerks with very little exceptions.
At last I wanted to thank Adrenaline for their help when Last Hit were ambushing me in a daily basis and to Agron for try to help me with this issue.
Best of luck,
Guarrior B
Trizze
Player

Elysium
Level 337
Ranger
25th January 2019 02:34:19

This is why world transfering to elysium should always be an option
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
25th January 2019 03:13:35

"There is two sides to every story"

I told you the exact same thing in game when we were talking, you're spreading this story and they're telling theirs.. This will be an endless discussion, you word against theirs aka pointless.

Ill try to catch you online tomorrow, maybe we can solve this matter, if you want to ofcourse.
Ommin The Great
Player

Pharos
Level 53
Mage
25th January 2019 05:14:43

Quoting Chronic Spears:
This is why world transfering to elysium should always be an option

I agree it shoulda been option before merge but again staff doesn’t listen
Speedll
Player

Pharos
Level 55
Mage
25th January 2019 09:23:33

Pleasure, I'm the supposed Pedro !!!

from the moment you sent me a message telling me that you paid for all the Poles to persecute me, you did the wrong thing you could think of doing, your destiny and Elysium or a payment !!!

your biggest mistake and be a talker !!.
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
25th January 2019 10:43:22

Quoting Speedll:

from the moment you sent me a message telling me that you paid for all the Poles to persecute me, you did the wrong thing you could think of doing, your destiny and Elysium or a payment !!!

Hi Pedro!
Huligan
Player

Pharos
Level 196
Warrior
25th January 2019 11:06:56 (Last edited 25th January 2019 11:07:33)

Quoting Speedll:

Elo Pedro you little run-boy stop acting big xD #lastshit
Majo A
Player

Pharos
Level 14
Mage
25th January 2019 11:15:32

Quoting Speedll:

1. There are barely any players from Poland that I knew.
2. I never paid anyone to get anyone killed so cut the crap.
3. You are in Novus I don't even know your name in Elysium.
4. For last, can you provide an evidence of what you are stating? To me it seems that you don't want to invest money in cards so you need to make bullshit up to get paid for it with what you just said.
The Noob
Player

Pharos
Level 21
Warrior
25th January 2019 11:27:46

It's funny how they all act big now when they have Agron on their side. The abuse of power is real.
Things never changes in this game, its just how it is. I agree tho there should be an option to transfer Elysium. Many of us don't have time to be online 24/7 grinding 500 lvls. You guys in Last Hit can all go fuck off, cause you know you're nothing without Agron and the boys.
Anuel Ft
Player

Pharos
Level 613
Mage
25th January 2019 12:02:28

Quoting Crystala:
It's funny how they all act big now when they have Agron on their side.

I can promise you, that we're against power abuse. Thats the reason me and my team/friends dont slaughter ya'll eventhough we can.
We know it will destroy the game. You can simply msg me or any of us ingame and we can try to resolve this issue.
#Zezenia4Everyone2k19
1 2 3