1 2 3
Iatric
Player

Pharos
Level 202
Mage
25th January 2019 16:41:22

I take back what I said about taking them under my wing's, these kids are clearly some fucking faggots. - Stan
Majo A
Player

Pharos
Level 14
Mage
25th January 2019 18:04:55

Quoting Iatric:
I take back what I said about taking them under my wing's, these kids are clearly some fucking faggots. - Stan

Who came to kill us the last time was your guild, King robbin and Sewutz, so I doubt you said it seriously at first.
Casted
Player

Pharos
Level 416
Mage
25th January 2019 19:46:43

Why is everyone in Zezenia fucking crybabies, you’re on a PVP world deal with it, move to ely or quit.

Also it’s only a fucking game no one is coming to hurt you irl, if you die in the game nothing happens.

I would hate to see what this new breed of gamers would have done in 7.0 Tibia :D:D
Majo A
Player

Pharos
Level 14
Mage
26th January 2019 00:45:00

Quoting Thraal:
Why is everyone in Zezenia fucking crybabies, you’re on a PVP world deal with it, move to ely or quit.

Also it’s only a fucking game no one is coming to hurt you irl, if you die in the game nothing happens.

I would hate to see what this new breed of gamers would have done in 7.0 Tibia :D:D

When tibia was 7.0 I was a virgin of 12 years old fighting wars in 2d games to fill my ego, that was a few years ago, now I rather invest my time enjoying the game as it is rather than fighting because of the lack of sexual activity.
When you get to my age you might understand where I am coming from and if you are already there, well, good luck :)
Iatric
Player

Pharos
Level 202
Mage
26th January 2019 05:18:45 (Last edited 26th January 2019 05:20:19)

Quoting Guarrior B:
Quoting Thraal:

When tibia was 7.0 I was a virgin of 12 years old fighting wars in 2d games to fill my ego, that was a few years ago, now I rather invest my time enjoying the game as it is rather than fighting because of the lack of sexual activity.
When you get to my age you might understand where I am coming from and if you are already there, well, good luck :)

you kid's basically made a forum thread to show gm's how your manner of shit talking filth got you right were you are. GG
Gudalik
Player

Pharos
Level 118
Mage
26th January 2019 18:17:10

Guys Just dont play this shit game there is no Real warmongers they all can fight 3v 1 but never in same number. They play to win and RPG in game where all monsters behave same way Just other Color of atack
Godlike
Premium

Pharos
Level 921
Warrior
28th January 2019 06:01:39

Quoting Gudalik:
Guys Just dont play this shit game there is no Real warmongers they all can fight 3v 1 but never in same number. They play to win and RPG in game where all monsters behave same way Just other Color of atack

We fight your team 2 days ago 7 vs 11, also when we wrecked you playing with darkside it was 6 vs 8 .
Stop crying because you got rooked again and your team is bad .
Look at your kill list bro , filled with lvl 30-120 neutrals.

Justin Timberlake - Cry me a River
Quoting Guarrior B:
Quoting Iatric:

Who came to kill us the last time was your guild, King robbin and Sewutz, so I doubt you said it seriously at first.

Bro stop crying and talking shit and then asking to be free lol . you are a joke not only to yourself but to zezenia .

Caste
1 2 3