Show staff replies in this thread
27th January 2019 23:46:00 GM Shadow View post »
Frino
Player

Elysium
Level 353
Mage
26th January 2019 11:57:56

Geck'Zard the npc give me this monster on medium task but its so strong like devils so i think to add them to hard tasks:P
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
26th January 2019 16:36:22

Quoting Frino:
Geck'Zard the npc give me this monster on medium task but its so strong like devils so i think to add them to hard tasks:P

A 272 mage should be able to hunt Geck'Zards....:smartass:
Frino
Player

Elysium
Level 353
Mage
26th January 2019 19:09:19

there no place to run with them if i have 1 geckzard and 2 fire being im in temple
Coach
Player

Elysium
Level 712
Warrior
27th January 2019 12:20:53

Hello guys,

im tired of seeing respawn this way (one of the reasons i have no motivation to continue hunting), i believe that many players have no motivation to hunt with mage because of this, the respawn are very closed (its boring even for me, i want to lure and it is not possible) the game needs to be more balanced, putting mana shield and runes.

Warlock: i have friends who is a warlock, but i do not have the motivation of wanting to hunt with them, i hunt bringing several monsters around and they only serve to deal damage on 1 target.

Party system ... 3, 4 players, instead of me doing more xp, im losing xp, i do not understand that.

Quest: please do a quest that can be hunt monster too (more usefulness of the map, not just a mission, that we can then hunt) open area, we need more excitement in this game.

Map: very large, little use, hunts have to have more space for mage and ranger to run, less trees and stones on the way. Make a simple map, which people like! new players feel lost, unmotivated, a lot of walking... unnecessary.
Perseus
Player

Elysium
Level 219
Ranger
27th January 2019 13:31:42 (Last edited 27th January 2019 13:34:24)

Quoting Labbadia:
Hello guys,

im tired of seeing respawn this way (one of the reasons i have no motivation to continue hunting), i believe that many players have no motivation to hunt with mage because of this, the respawn are very closed (its boring even for me, i want to lure and it is not possible) the game needs to be more balanced, putting mana shield and runes.

Warlock: i have friends who is a warlock, but i do not have the motivation of wanting to hunt with them, i hunt bringing several monsters around and they only serve to deal damage on 1 target.

Party system ... 3, 4 players, instead of me doing more xp, im losing xp, i do not understand that.

Quest: please do a quest that can be hunt monster too (more usefulness of the map, not just a mission, that we can then hunt) open area, we need more excitement in this game.

Map: very large, little use, hunts have to have more space for mage and ranger to run, less trees and stones on the way. Make a simple map, which people like! new players feel lost, unmotivated, a lot of walking... unnecessary.

+1

Hunting in parties really doesn't make sense to me as I also make lower exp/hr. Id rather just stay hunting solo, make more exp/hr and 100% loot. Of course I cannot hunt harder things until later on but none the less, it doesn't change the fact on how hunting in a group should be more beneficial and its not.

About tasking... now I know this has been mentioned many times in the past. Why can we not at least even have "Duo Task"? Where if 2 players in a party have the same monster task (Only 2 players), are able to do a task together and both get the kill count. It's been mentioned about the whole party getting the kill or whatever as well, but I am trying to be reasonable.

About looting.... Zezenia loot is so random, you can hunt 6 hours with looting nothing, and hunt 1 hour looting 600k+... this can be very frustrating for newer players that don't really understand the system like this, where you need to invest a lot of time. At least make more "common" items drop more... by that I mean, make items like 10k or less drop on a more frequent basis (For Example). Thus providing players an incentive to hunt, knowing there's a better possibility at walking out with profit depending on the hunting style played at that current time.

Respawns, there is ALOT of old respawns not really being used anymore, the map is truly huge with a lot of space to add more attracting hunting areas.

Small rant, but yeah.

Cheers <3
Briareu
Premium

Elysium
Level 909
Warrior
27th January 2019 13:34:21

I probably lost hope for a better situation in this game, I think it's time to stop cheating myself. This is probably the time to retire.
Rage
Sage

Pharos
Level 371
Warrior
27th January 2019 14:01:39 (Last edited 27th January 2019 14:03:45)

I believe a rework of old spawns, Items, exp should be top priority. Not making new areas new spawns monsters and items. Fixing the old stuff first and balancing the Items/spawns.

We keep getting new mobs,items and leaving the older stuff to rot in peoples houses or sold to npc.

Looting has always been an issue that RNG for you. You can change the rate on items but RNG will always be the same. Like people have mention soooooo many times before. You can hunt for hours on end not loot a damn thing. then hunt again and get huge profit. It is seriously un motivating for a lot of people.

@objects on map- Yes when someone making these maps it is super frustrating trying to run around and there is a stump or rock in the way. Like trying to map click to run some where. If there is a tree or rock at the place you click it will not run there. There is just too make things in the way. You can try and say "it adds difficulty to the player" I agree it does but its more annoying then anything.

#FIXOLDSTUFF

-Rage
Gugaitta
Player

Elysium
Level 227
Warrior
27th January 2019 16:23:46

We have staff yet?
Alot of suggestions and never have any answer from this fail Staff..

Need reduce death loss,2019,we have alot of games to play and don't is attractive play a game where if you die you lost hours and hours of game..need rethink about the game..
We need more "crazy spawn" like tibia where an warrior lure 6-8 monsters for have fun play with lvl 250+300+ and have more usefull to shamans and others mages.

Have alot possibilities to this game but i think we don't have support to make this game really good.
Coach
Player

Elysium
Level 712
Warrior
27th January 2019 16:45:04 (Last edited 28th January 2019 20:37:33)

Casted
Player

Pharos
Level 416
Mage
27th January 2019 18:33:06

There was only one GM/CM who actually gave a shit about the game and tried to fix things but that person isn’t active anymore and I probably know why.

Quillon ONLY cares about power and money, he couldn’t care less about all non polish people.

Veeti is basically working for Quillon and it’s only a hobby for him.

The rest just do as they’re told by Quillon. It’s been this way for a long time and will continue being this way until Zezenia shuts down.

If you’re hoping for some miracle, I will tell you from experience it’s not going to happen and don’t waste your time. (I had the same hope for the last 10 years)
1 2 3