1 2
Coach
Player

Elysium
Level 698
Warrior
28th January 2019 20:30:48

Hello guys,

im tired of seeing respawn this way (one of the reasons i have no motivation to continue hunting), i believe that many players have no motivation to hunt with mage because of this, the respawn are very closed (its boring even for me, i want to lure and it is not possible) the game needs to be more balanced, putting mana shield and runes.

Warlock: i have friends who is a warlock, but i do not have the motivation of wanting to hunt with them, i hunt bringing several monsters around and they only serve to deal damage on 1 target.

Party system ... 3, 4 players, instead of me doing more xp, im losing xp, i do not understand that.

Quest: please do a quest that can be hunt monster too (more usefulness of the map, not just a mission, that we can then hunt) open area, we need more excitement in this game.

Map: very large, little use, hunts have to have more space for mage and ranger to run, less trees and stones on the way. Make a simple map, which people like! new players feel lost, unmotivated, a lot of walking... unnecessary.

---

WE NEED THIS A LOT!

"We need more "crazy spawn" like tibia where an warrior lure 6-8 monsters for have fun play with lvl 250+300+ and have more usefull to shamans and others mages."

example, "new hunt the magicians werebear" OK, new hunt, new monster but sux respawn ... A hunt that does not give xp solo or group. why not put hellish magus respawn with them? so they'll give you more xp and we'll encourage you to hunt. simple things, improve the game.

---

Keep the focus on the map, create new areas for new players, that are easy, fun, (i know its Eidos, but think ... most people come from playing tibia, the map is not at all attractive and the hunt are very ugly, please do not do more hunts with corridors, players should have space, open area.. so people can play better.. mainly the mages and rangers! Consider introducing runes in the game.

Important: new players are in hunt, the profit of hunt can not be difficult, you have to provide for new players, more loot for them, more motivation to continue. Premium cards are very expensive in game, it is not good to encourage new players.
If the game is free, free account players have to be able to play without problems in free account areas. A new player can not make 100k a day to pay premium card. How do you want to encourage them to buy premium card in rl?

To think that zezenia has been online for a long time, many accounts created and nobody stays. Now with the new staff, its the perfect time to do things right.

It is not necessary to say many ideas about what a quest or a hunt should be like, just look at library, ferumbras seals, inquisition quest, poi quest ... they are very funny and keep us online for hours and hours. (Tibia, i know we like to compare, but many times its good to know why they've gotten so many players.)

Many players will not agree with this, but Zezenia situation demands that it change.

Labbadia
Endless Order
Hildo
Premium

Elysium
Level 319
Mage
28th January 2019 21:19:24

>:(

Said everything.

The magicians pay dearly in the pots. It's hard to make money.
If you die apart from losing experience, have to get very expensive in blessing.
What keeps the game are several players, not a few.:/
Iatric
Player

Pharos
Level 202
Mage
29th January 2019 01:12:56

Instead of runes let's say when you press the new "AOE" spell hotkey it creates cross hairs that the player must aim in the area he would like the spell to be cast in. All classes would have new aeo spells sets, along with there old spell sets, for diverse situations to save waste in some situations. these spell sets could be changed back and forth with the cost of 1 p card.
Anarcho Capitalist
Player

Pharos
Level 239
Warrior
29th January 2019 04:51:04

i agree with first part about map, but if they make spawns that you can clump monsters together in like prison or rosh in tibia you will just get lvl 1000 pluses like in tibia.

Answer is more rpg and things to do besides hunting, make game look better, better outfits, etc. not making spawns more op.

Ryan~
Briareu
Premium

Elysium
Level 896
Warrior
29th January 2019 05:38:54

This game is not and has never been prepared for so high levels.I understand them, they will not create everything from scratch for a few players.You have to be reconciled with what this game is, we have been waiting for years for changes which are not there and enjoy you can still play this game yet.They say that hope dies last.
Nelvam Guilherme
Player

Elysium
Level 927
Warrior
29th January 2019 14:19:00 (Last edited 29th January 2019 14:24:18)

I agree with everything I said, we still hope for improvements, but it is time consuming, another thing is the loss of experience, this very high, 10% would be a fair loss of the whole experience, keeping the cards.

because in Brazil, the internet is not very good as in other countries. most of the time we die in the game due to lack of connection :O
Serendipity
Player

Elysium
Level 33
Warrior
1st February 2019 07:08:39

walk is a feature of the game ;)
Kiss Dead
Player

Elysium
Level 67
Warrior
8th February 2019 04:27:04

estoy en acuerdo con el mapa, el ranger y los mage no tienen espacio para cazar, caminar y caminar para nada, la veces que he muerto es por el internet, la mayoria de los jugadores son emigrados de tibia, igual yo, el juego se siente aburrido y no dan ganas de cazar, deben mejorar. deberia haber mout, bueno eso creo mas misiones, como dicen el juego lo mantienen muchos jugadores no pocos, porfavor hagan mejoras ya, los jugadores que he logrado traer se van.:/:/:(:([character][/character]
Simperiv
Player

Pharos
Level 39
Warrior
28th March 2019 23:13:25

Quoting Guilherme Nelvam:
I agree with everything I said, we still hope for improvements, but it is time consuming, another thing is the loss of experience, this very high, 10% would be a fair loss of the whole experience, keeping the cards.

because in Brazil, the internet is not very good as in other countries. most of the time we die in the game due to lack of connection :O

brazil have poor conection? jajajajajajajajajajajajja you don't know nothing jhon snow venezuela is the king of the shity conections
Lumbridge
Player

Pharos
Level 265
Mage
1st April 2019 15:35:20

Quoting Simperiv:
Quoting Guilherme Nelvam:

brazil have poor conection? jajajajajajajajajajajajja you don't know nothing jhon snow venezuela is the king of the shity conections

kings do not let new players play, bunch of filthy toxics
1 2