18 days 22 hours ago GM Quillon View post »
18 days 16 hours ago Administration View post »
Chronic Spears
Sage

Elysium
Level 319
Ranger
19 days 18 hours ago

I agree, and all high lvl content, making it non appealing for casual players that never get high level like myself.

Ryan~

You haven't got a high lvl because your a noob lol blaming staff for not being able to get lvls haha what a joke you are
Deadpool
Sage

Pharos
Level 413
Ranger
19 days 18 hours ago (Last edited 18 days 22 hours ago)

Hesperus
Player

Pharos
Level 64
Mage
19 days 16 hours ago

when u gonna merge novus aswell
Ommin The Great
Player

Pharos
Level 155
Mage
19 days 16 hours ago (Last edited 19 days 16 hours ago)

Quoting Sorahp Warrior:
Quoting Darkside Mage:
Wooooooooww
Now what haters!

Nice update teaser. now what fixes are being processed :) ITEMS???? <A lot of boss items out there don't have the secondary stats. Just a thought.

I agree with this when can I get secondary stats on my emerald scepter because Belgian already has like how does that work ?
Cacomixtle
Sage

Elysium
Level 246
Warrior
19 days 14 hours ago

This sounds awesome, task bonus is very appealing for people to keep being active, thumbs up!
Ommin The Great
Player

Pharos
Level 155
Mage
19 days 13 hours ago (Last edited 19 days 13 hours ago)

Quoting Ommin The Great:
Quoting Sorahp Warrior:
Quoting Darkside Mage:
Wooooooooww
Now what haters!

Nice update teaser. now what fixes are being processed :) ITEMS???? <A lot of boss items out there don't have the secondary stats. Just a thought.

I agree with this when can I get secondary stats on my emerald scepter because Belgian already has like how does that work ?

Also considering Majestic spiked mace,Emerald scep, and Belgian crossbow all 24.2 attack why is mace 2% hp steal, bow only 1%, and wand 0% where are the numbers coming from?
Braveheart
Player

Elysium
Level 539
Warrior
19 days 12 hours ago

We wait, we'll see what it will be.I hope it will be a valuable change!
Thanks for 2x exp :-))
Anarcho Capitalist
Player

Pharos
Level 70
Warrior
19 days ago (Last edited 18 days 22 hours ago)

Quoting Chronic Spears:
I agree, and all high lvl content, making it non appealing for casual players that never get high level like myself.

Ryan~

You haven't got a high lvl because your a noob lol blaming staff for not being able to get lvls haha what a joke you are

First off i didn't blame staff for anything, simply said the new update has no interest to me whatsoever because its all endgame stuff. Its not that i "Can't" get levels its that i choose not to play like that, you act like its hard to sit in a cave right clicking a monster for 10 hours, no its just time consuming and i can use that time to be productive. you are a nobody, you play non pvp, no one has ever heard of you outside of this game, you have never been on a team leading any server like i have, i choose not to play 10 hours a day to level on a video game like you do, shut your ****** face, dirty incel.

Ryan~
Sorahp Warrior
Sage

Pharos
Level 346
Warrior
18 days 22 hours ago (Last edited 18 days 22 hours ago)

quiver

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD ADD quiver to NPCS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GM Quillon
Game Master

18 days 22 hours ago

Quoting Sorahp Warrior:
quiver

Possibility to sell quivers is of course at our TODO list, but problem is very complex and so far all the tried methods have failed.

--- Quillon
1 2 3 4
Last »