« First
3 4 5
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
4th February 2019 19:35:28 GM Quillon View post »
5th February 2019 01:32:01 Administration View post »
Redrum One
Player

Pharos
Level 151
Mage
18th February 2019 12:47:14

Haha double experience week...
Have you not learned this destroys the game alot? Sure you might increase players slightly for that week but in long term it decreases it.

Also your wasting your time on things noone except nonpvp players will really care about (exceptions ofcourse).

Instead of working on the main things that are needed to increase population, balancing pvp and exterminating corruption.

>Dead game
Ritari
Elder Sage

Pharos
Level 445
Warrior
18th February 2019 13:14:43

Quoting Administration:

Completing daily tasks from Osvald and Thorvald will reward you with Challenge Points, which can be exchanged for free premium time, experience boost scrolls, dungeon entry tickets, reduced training exhaust, seasonal rewards and more! Each completed kill task will also reduce the training exhaust by 8 - 43 minutes.

This sounds interesting and adds more functionality to the game than adding new monsters and maps.
I'd like to see some more focus on making the game more appealing in terms of game mechanics and things to do instead of just expanding the map like many others stated aswell.

Also, what's up with all the hate? Seriously, the community of Zezenia is the worst I've ever come across to be honest... The amount of toxicity on forums is just ridiculous. I sure get it somehow, the game was ran pretty much blindfolded for years which may have caused some pain in peoples arses. But as far as I've seen things have taken a turn to a better direction :smartass:

@Staff Any idea when the update is finished?
Dancore
Player

Pharos
Level 506
Mage
18th February 2019 13:15:39

Quoting Redrum One:
Haha double experience week...
Have you not learned this destroys the game alot? Sure you might increase players slightly for that week but in long term it decreases it.

Also your wasting your time on things noone except nonpvp players will really care about (exceptions ofcourse).

Instead of working on the main things that are needed to increase population, balancing pvp and exterminating corruption.

>Dead game

It was only a weekend not week like you said.

According to Veeti weekends last 120 hours.
« First
3 4 5