Kirara
Player

Elysium
Level 53
Ranger
4th February 2019 09:29:52

How do people handle the lack of max mana when buffed, as a low lvl shaman? I cant combo my spells if i use my buff and its getting really annoying to play :/
Im a lvl 60 shaman ml 52, just in case
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
4th February 2019 10:38:04

Quoting Implacavel:
How do people handle the lack of max mana when buffed, as a low lvl shaman? I cant combo my spells if i use my buff and its getting really annoying to play :/

Back in the days people were stuck at that level range. Exp/h was so much lower than it is now. In fights shamans had to decide if they wanna deal more damage or survive more. So they either used buff or not. Also shamans used to click on potion just after rock thrust so that they will have enough mana for upcoming spells.

In PVM it's a low easier. If you got blocker u don't receive much damage at all, so u can combo as much as u want. If you hunt solo u probably gonna prefer hunting with buff.

But nowadays you can get out of that lvl range when you have to worry very quickly. Play for several hours and u will be lvl 70. Then u will have more than enough mana for full combo.

P.s. lvl 60 is already enough for full combo
Kirara
Player

Elysium
Level 53
Ranger
4th February 2019 11:06:03 (Last edited 4th February 2019 11:22:38)

Quoting Baltas:
Quoting Implacavel:

Back in the days people were stuck at that level range. Exp/h was so much lower than it is now. In fights shamans had to decide if they wanna deal more damage or survive more. So they either used buff or not. Also shamans used to click on potion just after rock thrust so that they will have enough mana for upcoming spells.

In PVM it's a low easier. If you got blocker u don't receive much damage at all, so u can combo as much as u want. If you hunt solo u probably gonna prefer hunting with buff.

But nowadays you can get out of that lvl range when you have to worry very quickly. Play for several hours and u will be lvl 70. Then u will have more than enough mana for full combo.

P.s. lvl 60 is already enough for full combo

I'll do my best to leave this lvl range, i believe in about 10-15 lvls this will not be a problem anymore, but im a really casual player with almost no time to play...
About lv 60 bein enough to combo, i have to time my wand atk with my spells to be able to combo, otherwise my mana isnt as high as needed

Edit: Im a 100% soloplayer, cuz of the time i have to play