1 2 3 4
Krachtig Ethernal
Player

Elysium
Level 54
Warrior
6th February 2019 18:07:47

If he had said that he used bot, sold or bought an account in the game, he would certainly be punished immediately, but since he is only limiting the players to play, nothing happens :P
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
6th February 2019 19:14:35 (Last edited 6th February 2019 23:31:09)

Quoting Kouls Lends:
If he had said that he used bot, sold or bought an account in the game, he would certainly be punished immediately, but since he is only limiting the players to play, nothing happens :P

reverse psychology, you are keeping us from playing the game because we have to stop everything what we are doing to go and kill you.
Iatric
Player

Pharos
Level 202
Mage
7th February 2019 07:08:04

Quoting Kouls Lends:

I only come to see kid's like this these days :smartass::smartass::smartass::smartass::smartass:

you act like the players didn't once have the freedom. And then act kinda like you (A lil bitch) and get hunted.

Tell me my child, what do YOU say should happen after a player get's hunted on a PVP server? WAIT! You already answered my question!
World: Elysium

:smartass:
Godlike
Player

Pharos
Level 903
Warrior
7th February 2019 15:59:29

Update : selling 24h freedom during double . Message for more details .
Majo A
Player

Pharos
Level 14
Mage
9th February 2019 00:25:18 (Last edited 9th February 2019 00:31:55)

https://imgur.com/a/e0yDCS2
Have a look at what you guys say I am hunted for originally and what you said.
Now tell me all the reasons you said I am hunted for, a different day a different reason and yeah I don't give a shit about you or your payments. Nobody will ever pay to play in a server ruled by shitters.
-In everath I asked you to join me, you said no, so you are hunted.
Good bye bananas
The Penetrator
Player

Platon
Level 14
Mage
9th February 2019 14:27:49

I would just like to point out some recurring themes I noticed over the years from the established pvp community:

1. They complain the world population is too low and staff sucks because they can't get more players online.

2. Staff tries to listen and make game better.

3. pvp players do not let players actually play on the server they dominate because they spend many hours taking high levels to have power.

4. new and old players leave and the servers become empty again.

5. pvp players complain because world population is too low and blame staff.

6. staff makes a new pvp world as a quick fix but then later merge them with old worlds which negates the fix.

7. repeat the same shit and no learning from players or staff

See a problem here? I dont blame the idiot pvp PA players totally. staff needs to find a way to keep pvp play but reduce the ability to PA.

THIS IS KEEPING THE SERVERS EMPTY!!!

Flame on!!!
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
9th February 2019 14:32:45

Quoting The Penetrator:
I would just like to point out some recurring themes I noticed over the years from the established pvp community:

1. They complain the world population is too low and staff sucks because they can't get more players online.

2. Staff tries to listen and make game better.

3. pvp players do not let players actually play on the server they dominate because they spend many hours taking high levels to have power.

4. new and old players leave and the servers become empty again.

5. pvp players complain because world population is too low and blame staff.

6. staff makes a new pvp world as a quick fix but then later merge them with old worlds which negates the fix.

7. repeat the same shit and no learning from players or staff

See a problem here? I dont blame the idiot pvp PA players totally. staff needs to find a way to keep pvp play but reduce the ability to PA.

THIS IS KEEPING THE SERVERS EMPTY!!!

Flame on!!!

You still called me an idiot so.... I'm offended.
The Human Torch
Player

Pharos
Level 81
Mage
9th February 2019 18:14:56

Quoting The Penetrator:
Flame on!!!

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
9th February 2019 18:16:52 (Last edited 9th February 2019 19:23:18)

Rondom
Player

Pharos
Level 162
Mage
9th February 2019 18:25:53

Hello

I have an idea maybe you like it maybe you dont but im still going to give it a go.

Lets do a warsystem fight of 10 vs 10 first team to get 30 frags wins and we bet 1000 p cards thats 100 p cards from each player.

After this we stop the war and you guys let everyone free. There is not point to this war been going on for more than 2 years you guys won it long time ago and my team is retired. All i have left is a couple brs and we cant simple face your team.

We can see how the game goes without waring for a bit maybe it grows maybe not but we wouldnt know if we dont try right?

Hope you agree i have talked to savage and some other people of your team and they dont seen to have a problem with it.
1 2 3 4