1 2 3 4
Casted
Player

Pharos
Level 416
Mage
9th February 2019 19:07:50 (Last edited 9th February 2019 19:08:54)

Quoting Rondom:
Hello

I have an idea maybe you like it maybe you dont but im still going to give it a go.

Lets do a warsystem fight of 10 vs 10 first team to get 30 frags wins and we bet 1000 p cards thats 100 p cards from each player.

After this we stop the war and you guys let everyone free. There is not point to this war been going on for more than 2 years you guys won it long time ago and my team is retired. All i have left is a couple brs and we cant simple face your team.

We can see how the game goes without waring for a bit maybe it grows maybe not but we wouldnt know if we dont try right?

Hope you agree i have talked to savage and some other people of your team and they dont seen to have a problem with it.

You’re a little bitch boy. When you had 60 people you where all talk, now you dont you’re begging to play. Little scumbag.
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
9th February 2019 19:34:13 (Last edited 9th February 2019 19:34:37)

Quoting Rondom:
Hello

I have an idea maybe you like it maybe you dont but im still going to give it a go.

Lets do a warsystem fight of 10 vs 10 first team to get 30 frags wins and we bet 1000 p cards thats 100 p cards from each player.

After this we stop the war and you guys let everyone free. There is not point to this war been going on for more than 2 years you guys won it long time ago and my team is retired. All i have left is a couple brs and we cant simple face your team.

We can see how the game goes without waring for a bit maybe it grows maybe not but we wouldnt know if we dont try right?

Hope you agree i have talked to savage and some other people of your team and they dont seen to have a problem with it.

I don't know who you are, but feel free to come to Elysium to hunt together with me, side by side, with colorful rainbows and pink unicorns and warming carebears. Not a single war in here, my friend!
Shadowzin
Player

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
9th February 2019 20:48:23

Quoting Rondom:
Hello

I have an idea , for payments message Caste . Then you can play as free as you want with whoever you want !

If not , keep coming with your great ideas they are very entertaining !

Best Regards,
Cream
Rondom
Player

Pharos
Level 162
Mage
9th February 2019 21:09:51

Quoting Caste:
Quoting Rondom:
Hello

I have an idea , for payments message Caste . Then you can play as free as you want with whoever you want !

Best Regards,
Cream

Didnt you said there was not payment at all for me? So why would i try to msg you?

Im waiting for henley to log in so i can tell him to help me be free like he helped you and paid for you to me and deadpool back in the day.

Or let me know how much for exu duzz and myself i gladly will pay any amount for us 3.
Shadowzin
Player

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
9th February 2019 21:23:00

Quoting Rondom:
Quoting Caste:
Quoting Rondom:
Hello

Best Regards,
Cream

Didnt you said there was not payment at all for me? So why would i try to msg you?

Im waiting for henley to log in so i can tell him to help me be free like he helped you and paid for you to me and deadpool back in the day.

Or let me know how much for exu duzz and myself i gladly will pay any amount for us 3.

For more information regarding your payments , please contact me in game .
Rondom
Player

Pharos
Level 162
Mage
9th February 2019 21:33:14

Travelling right now so i cant log in i will back monday night but whats the big secret? Just tell me how many p cards or kks you want for us 3 and i will pay no matter the amount.
Majo A
Player

Pharos
Level 14
Mage
12th February 2019 00:50:47

Quoting Caste:
Hello, as some of you might know, double experience is around the corner. My team and alliances have discussed payments and we will not be raising prices . Payments are and will remain 1 pcard per level . If you where not really involved in war or are not with out enemies we can discuss reduced payments .

The following people have higher payments then 1card/lvl or no payment at all:

-Duzz

-Rondom

-Gop

-Smoking Warrior

-Exu Barlho

-Guarrior B

-Kamikaze Moe
If you would like to pay or discuss your payments please contact : Caste or Ht Savage

Truly Yours,
Cream

I have the payment you request, please follow the link to cash it:
Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
Godlike
Premium

Pharos
Level 911
Warrior
14th February 2019 18:42:35

Bump..

Since double is over , discount price is back for a week !

Applies to everyone except the names stated on first post of thread .

Have a nice day !

Yours Truly,
Cream
Troyano
Player

Pharos
Level 260
Warrior
14th February 2019 20:05:46

Quoting Caste:
Hello, as some of you might know, double experience is around the corner. My team and alliances have discussed payments and we will not be raising prices . Payments are and will remain 1 pcard per level . If you where not really involved in war or are not with out enemies we can discuss reduced payments .

-Duzz

-Rondom

-Gop

-Smoking Warrior

-Exu Barlho

-Guarrior B

-Kamikaze Moe
If you would like to pay or discuss your payments please contact : Caste or Ht Savage

Truly Yours,
Cream

I feels offended , Why my payment is too low comparing ppl who do nothing or just because are active players???? i kicked your ass many times and make some others cry hard with staff <3
Shadowzin
Player

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
14th February 2019 22:27:18

Quoting Troyano:
Quoting Caste:

-Duzz

-Rondom

-Gop

-Smoking Warrior

-Exu Barlho

-Guarrior B

-Kamikaze Moe

Truly Yours,
Cream

I feels offended , Why my payment is too low comparing ppl who do nothing or just because are active players???? i kicked your ass many times and make some others cry hard with staff <3

You my friend where and always will be a non factor . But hey since you think you where actually somebody and caused "problems", you can join the list !
1 2 3 4