12th February 2019 18:27:30 GM Shadow View post »
Winterstorm
Player

Elysium
Level 111
Ranger
13th February 2019 00:24:06

Quoting Braveheart:
New spells for everyone. Useful only, most spells in Zezenia are useless.

Yeah, hopefully they'll add a spell that matches Crit Continuum on utility and/or dmg, cuz rogue is waaaay behind now haha
Dancore
Player

Pharos
Level 506
Mage
13th February 2019 06:05:10

Quoting Winterstorm:
Quoting Braveheart:

Yeah, hopefully they'll add a spell that matches Crit Continuum on utility and/or dmg, cuz rogue is waaaay behind now haha

Let me help you there my friend.

*In Elysium*

Can you guys stop thinking about your beloved non-pvp grounds and have in mind that there are 2 pvp servers as well?
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
13th February 2019 06:49:02

Quoting Winterstorm:
Quoting Braveheart:

Crit Continuum that spell is useful in pvp only. In none pvp or hunts u should never use it. Instead use potions of expertise, average dmg per hour or exp/h will go up.

Surely you shouldn't forget Elysium, they are our brothers from another mother. And hate I don't like brothers from another mother. But maybe there should be spells only working in elysium. Because some classes are more pvp friendly some are none pvp friendly. And improving their weaknesses in pvp world could make them OP
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
13th February 2019 06:49:24

Quoting Sonnema:
Instead of doing fuck all, focus on ur broken bot system. The mighty thor hammer is still within the staffs of PLAY zezenia.
I mean, if there is a guy unjustified banned by a botcheck, its a false system. If a person dodges the ban eventhough he was bot checked, the system is false.

anyway, this was made with an emphasis on pvp, as thraal said. It just turned in non-pvp hands now.

Quoting Braveheart:

all spells but heal are useless in elysium.

Well said. I am with you brother
Winterstorm
Player

Elysium
Level 111
Ranger
13th February 2019 12:35:23

Quoting Baltas:
Quoting Winterstorm:
Quoting Braveheart:

Crit Continuum that spell is useful in pvp only. In none pvp or hunts u should never use it. Instead use potions of expertise, average dmg per hour or exp/h will go up.

Surely you shouldn't forget Elysium, they are our brothers from another mother. And hate I don't like brothers from another mother. But maybe there should be spells only working in elysium. Because some classes are more pvp friendly some are none pvp friendly. And improving their weaknesses in pvp world could make them OP

I totally agree with you. Talking about matching the new rogue spell with crit continuum doesnt mean rotues need a spell that works on the same way, they just dont want rogue to be forgoten... I understand both pvp and non pvp classes/servers have their own mechanics and u cannot make it broken, but rogue is clearly behind, since the introduction of a new marks spell. Just make it balanced in every way, so no ones left behind or op broken af
Danny Saucedo
Player

Pharos
Level 199
Ranger
13th February 2019 14:09:11

Quoting GM Shadow:
A new Rogue spell in particular has not been forgotten. We are still open to new/different possible spell ideas if you would like to share!

a buff that increases by 40% hp steal for 15 seconds, would be hot, like the marksman buff of critical.
Viktor Top
Player

Pharos
Level 110
Mage
13th February 2019 14:49:05

similar to curse, in which the target that the rogue uses, it has a greater drainage of life when attacking
Dancore
Player

Pharos
Level 506
Mage
13th February 2019 14:52:04

Quoting Winterstorm:
Quoting Baltas:
Quoting Winterstorm:
Quoting Braveheart:

I totally agree with you. Talking about matching the new rogue spell with crit continuum doesnt mean rotues need a spell that works on the same way, they just dont want rogue to be forgoten... I understand both pvp and non pvp classes/servers have their own mechanics and u cannot make it broken, but rogue is clearly behind, since the introduction of a new marks spell. Just make it balanced in every way, so no ones left behind or op broken af

Rogue's to be forgotten? What do you mean, rogues right now own way more useful and everyday used spells than marksman still does.

Marksman useful spells = Arrow Volley (sucks after nerf but let's count it), Crit, Javelins and mass tp.

Rest of the spells like bews, increased yield, iron end, razing and taunt you pretty much never use.

Rogues useful spells = Evasion (insanely good after the buff), anti loc, mass anti, invis and mass invis.

Short escape and Cure are just garbage.
Trizze
Player

Elysium
Level 337
Ranger
14th February 2019 01:47:10

dude crit continuum is OP for hunting i have no idea what your talking about baltas lol stick to ur mage lol
Dancore
Player

Pharos
Level 506
Mage
14th February 2019 06:42:06

Quoting Chronic Spears:
dude crit continuum is OP for hunting i have no idea what your talking about baltas lol stick to ur mage lol

You saying that shows you know nothing about maths. Best part is Baltas don't need to play a class knowing more than you just by using brain, but this coming from you does not surprise me at all cuz it's you after all :)

So you have crit continuum with 4 min cooldown and 21 sec uptime than gives us over 5 minutes of uptime in an hour.

Depending of your gear if you have a good crit set you can reach about 25% or so, so for 5 minutes in 60 minutes you deal 25% increased dmg. If you could hit that 25% increased dmg 100% of that 60 minutes would be cool right? That could make your exp per hour raise up by a lot.

But you don't. When you divide that 5.25 min uptime with 60 min your 25% increased dmg looks really bad now, as bad as around 2.2% increased dmg in 60 minutes of hunting. And that is not your main damage right. on that lvl you probably shoot a nice 1 sec spell with like 450 dmg average? That means your whole dmg increase in 1 hour is way smaller than 2.2%

Now that is a very small number for being OP as you said in your 1 hour of hunt :)
1 2 3 4