Mage
14th February 2019 12:23:43

and u still got soled by a lvl 92 paladin u shit
Stormy
Elder Sage

Elysium
Level 312
Mage
14th February 2019 12:42:12 (Last edited 14th February 2019 12:46:21)

Im not defending anyone who bots.... you can believe me or not they wont take video as proof especially after there antibot system they made.
Antchutri
Player

Pharos
Level 269
Mage
14th February 2019 12:47:23 (Last edited 14th February 2019 12:53:45)

Quoting Ht Savage:
Quoting Antchutri:
Agron deserve to get banned just like some guys of my team get banned.. peace.

"Excessive criticism of staff actions and excessive demanding of banishments on other players is forbidden. Feedback is welcome, but you have to keep it rational. (Results in a warning or variable length ban at GM discretion.)"

I admire your enthusiasm aswell tho, why not give it a shot again.. Can't beat me in pvp so lets try to find something no matter what. Just the fact that you went through a suicide mission and to put a picture of me on some four armed guy to talk shit proofs to me how mad you guys actually are.

I cant beat u? KKK you level 400, im 190, u sucks at pvp Agron, use bot to Heal, bot to Combo, bot to put Barrels, without bot u are nothing, just go out pz with 3,4 levels 350 more.. put me at same level and u not even get out pz, like you will see soon.. peace.
Antchutri
Player

Pharos
Level 269
Mage
14th February 2019 12:49:34

Quoting Stormy:
Im not defending anyone who bots.... you can believe me or not they wont take video as proof especially after there antibot system they made.

yes I know bro, I just want to GM be in alert with Agron, understand me? we was 100% with bot, healing 2 chars same time
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
14th February 2019 12:56:27

Quoting Antchutri:
I cant beat u? KKK you level 400, im 190, u sucks at pvp Agron, use bot to Heal, bot to Combo, bot to put Barrels, without bot u are nothing, just go out pz with 3,4 levels 350 more.. put me at same level and u not even get out pz, like you will see soon.. peace.

Looking forward to see your empty threats.
Akolix
Player

Elysium
Level 231
Warrior
14th February 2019 13:57:55

Quoting Project Ashe:
Its most likely a guy that thinks hes pro but Agger done it better, makes him a bot.
The level of skill in this game is VERY low. we had 10year olds playing this game.

Agger been playing this game for 6+ years now, if you dont evolve skill in that time being, you should consider to stop gaming.
Agger has been playing leages for a year now, where your focus has to be alot better than on zezenia, so i guess you can take that in advantage aswell. From personal experience, Agger is working as a business financial so he is well known with a keyboard and whatsoever. Where you often have to type with one hand and the other being on a phone.

this will be my last post, i'll advise you aswell to just send an email report instead of bashing the forums with bullshit.

note* "8) excessive demanding of banishments on other players is forbidden. Feedback is welcome, but you have to keep it rational"
Im not saying its demanding a banishment, but if you keep on going with this, it eventually will be.

We've been over this before. Agron full manual, never bot.
Antchutri
Player

Pharos
Level 269
Mage
14th February 2019 14:17:20

Quoting Akolix:
Quoting Project Ashe:
Its most likely a guy that thinks hes pro but Agger done it better, makes him a bot.
The level of skill in this game is VERY low. we had 10year olds playing this game.

Agger been playing this game for 6+ years now, if you dont evolve skill in that time being, you should consider to stop gaming.
Agger has been playing leages for a year now, where your focus has to be alot better than on zezenia, so i guess you can take that in advantage aswell. From personal experience, Agger is working as a business financial so he is well known with a keyboard and whatsoever. Where you often have to type with one hand and the other being on a phone.

this will be my last post, i'll advise you aswell to just send an email report instead of bashing the forums with bullshit.

note* "8) excessive demanding of banishments on other players is forbidden. Feedback is welcome, but you have to keep it rational"
Im not saying its demanding a banishment, but if you keep on going with this, it eventually will be.

We've been over this before. Agron full manual, never bot.

''excessive demanding of banishments on other players is forbidden'' im not excessive, its FIRST time Im doing this, I play this game for 5 years.. I know what Im talking about, Agron was Botting at the boss that moment.. healing at Agron and combo with Ranger.. or he have 6 hands to heal 2 chars and walk at same time..
Izovius
Player

Elysium
Level 40
Mage
14th February 2019 14:31:01 (Last edited 14th February 2019 14:34:47)

I mean I have seen staff here go by evidence from a video, and thoroughly checked it to see if it was fabricated or not to ban someone. This is obviously 100% botting, look at the health percentage agron heals at every single time, and how it heals when it only surpasses that certain %, its almost an instant heal right when it passes that percent, you can see it happen too while hes running on his other character also healing.

If videos are really not proof here then, hes getting lucky and will avoid any ban here, but any GM that could have checked that, could have easily been able to tell that he is 100% botting. To bad you couldn't get a GM there in time, its quite easy to read from your video that hes botting. Any person with a brain can see that. What he was doing on both characters, is not possible. He says he was able to heal both chars at same time while standing still, yet he heals agron perfectly at the SAME health percentage, while running on Deez Nuggets and healing as well, you need 6 hands and 6 eyes for this. xD
Antchutri
Player

Pharos
Level 269
Mage
14th February 2019 14:48:10 (Last edited 14th February 2019 14:57:58)

Quoting Izovius:
I mean I have seen staff here go by evidence from a video, and thoroughly checked it to see if it was fabricated or not to ban someone. This is obviously 100% botting, look at the health percentage agron heals at every single time, and how it heals when it only surpasses that certain %, its almost an instant heal right when it passes that percent, you can see it happen too while hes running on his other character also healing.

If videos are really not proof here then, hes getting lucky and will avoid any ban here, but any GM that could have checked that, could have easily been able to tell that he is 100% botting. To bad you couldn't get a GM there in time, its quite easy to read from your video that hes botting. Any person with a brain can see that. What he was doing on both characters, is not possible. He says he was able to heal both chars at same time while standing still, yet he heals agron perfectly at the SAME health percentage, while running on Deez Nuggets and healing as well, you need 6 hands and 6 eyes for this. xD

exatly haha, he also using Desolation with Agron and walking with Deez at same time haha Jack Peralta was my team a long time ago, he get banned cus enemy post a video proving he used heal bot.. so I want the same for Agron.
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
14th February 2019 15:03:50

Quoting Antchutri:
exatly haha, he also using Desolation with Agron and walking with Deez at same time haha Jack Peralta was my team a long time ago, he get banned cus enemy post a video proving he used heal bot.. so I want the same for Agron.

Once again, demanding of banishment. Like I said, my enemies will do everything to get me banned. I will see you ingame :smartass:
1 2 3 4
Last »