14th February 2019 17:26:17 GM Quillon View post »
Antchutri
Player

Pharos
Level 269
Mage
15th February 2019 22:17:41

Quoting Ht Savage:
Excessive criticism of staff actions and excessive demanding of banishments on other players is forbidden. Feedback is welcome, but you have to keep it rational. (Results in a warning or variable length ban at GM discretion.)

why u asking to stop saying u botting? with u was not, why u afraid? Im just answering your team, Im not excessive demanding.. your team ask me questions and I answer.. peace
Izovius
Player

Elysium
Level 40
Mage
17th February 2019 23:36:37 (Last edited 18th February 2019 00:03:09)

Quoting Sorahp Warrior:
Quoting Antchutri:
Quoting Sorahp Warrior:
looking at vid. Not once did he heal on both char same time.. also deso has a cast delay of 1sec too bad your too much of a noob to even know the game.

yes he did, same time

Divine Touches 10 265 Divine Touches heals all characters from a party who are in range of caster. It has a cooldown of 45 seconds.

you will literally say anything to suck up to savages bottom. stop trying to defend your lil boy band bud...... Listen. As stated by many players not just ones on your pvp worlds, these videos are showing hes botting, not just one, or two, or 3, but EVEN videos SAVAGE HIMSELF posted.... I remember one SAVAGE posted HIMSELF of his bot layout. Yet no ban for that either. and he was the one who recorded the damn video. Its pure corruption, its all it proves.

I hope all know, all the new players that come here, see this crap on forums in regarding bots, the proof, and all that jazz, yet NOTHING done, and nothing will EVER being done about it, when there is MORE then enough proof, especially in the video SAVAGE made himself and showed his screens of the bot going to work, yeah....... I unno how this works... but in any normal right mind, its corruption at its finest, or he would have been gone a long time ago. But hes still here.... botting.... getting away with it.... at this point he can post a video of him being at work and his char exping and nothing will be done about it. Mise well take another vid Savage... You were 5 ft away from your screens when you recorded those videos, what another 100ft? im sure youll be fine like you were then. botting at gali and the other i forget where he was exactly but you can see its 100% botting, dunno why you were so proud to show off a setup of how you are botting... a lil weird. Also don't know why a video made by his own person, never got used against him... he never got banned... nothing... yet he posted the damn video... how does that make ANY SENSE. He practically outed himself, and staff looked the other way. Funny crap.

IM SURE WE ALL REMEMBER THIS VIDEO.

Found it.

Keep in mind, no OTHER player but Agger himself, made this video. And still no actions taken.... may I ask why? I guess making videos of yourself botting and then having it posted, doesnt even count as evidence. Real good one there.
Poyeb
Player

Pharos
Level 226
Mage
24th March 2019 14:30:51

Guys really all know you are botting this game is dead gm dont want ban you bcs if he will ban all botting players zezenia will be like 5-10 players online on all servers
Akolix
Player

Elysium
Level 231
Warrior
24th March 2019 14:41:53

Quoting Project Ashe:
Its most likely a guy that thinks hes pro but Agger done it better, makes him a bot.
The level of skill in this game is VERY low. we had 10year olds playing this game.

Agger been playing this game for 6+ years now, if you dont evolve skill in that time being, you should consider to stop gaming.
Agger has been playing leages for a year now, where your focus has to be alot better than on zezenia, so i guess you can take that in advantage aswell. From personal experience, Agger is working as a business financial so he is well known with a keyboard and whatsoever. Where you often have to type with one hand and the other being on a phone.

this will be my last post, i'll advise you aswell to just send an email report instead of bashing the forums with bullshit.

note* "8) excessive demanding of banishments on other players is forbidden. Feedback is welcome, but you have to keep it rational"
Im not saying its demanding a banishment, but if you keep on going with this, it eventually will be.
Guy Manuel
Player

Pharos
Level 52
Warrior
24th March 2019 17:03:05

Quoting Poyeb:
Guys really all know you are botting this game is dead gm dont want ban you bcs if he will ban all botting players zezenia will be like 5-10 players online on all servers

True, if all bots got banned barely anyone would be left, including lots of ppl that complained in this thread.
Lumbridge
Player

Pharos
Level 265
Mage
25th March 2019 23:13:42

hes fat, confirmed
« First
3 4 5