1 2 3
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
22nd February 2019 04:46:44 GM Quillon View post »
22nd February 2019 16:53:58 Administration View post »
Aresthilees
Player

Elysium
Level 54
Warrior
21st February 2019 23:59:05 (Last edited 21st February 2019 23:59:40)

I took ban in my char and I do not even know what I have to do ...

Is this so you do not have more players on Zezenia?

I want the money I spent this month back.

Did I spend money on this game to simply take ban 2 weeks later?

Are you sure you want to go ahead with this game, to win new players with the difficulties of the game?

I believe they are on the wrong track ...

I want everyone who has something to complain about this verification they do in the forum, if not instead of increasing the players we will decrease more and more.

Follow the photo to prove that I was in front of the computer and did not know what to do, in the hour of despair of losing a char you can not even reason right.

Sorry for my poor English, Google Translate.

No more for the moment.

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
Nelvam Guilherme
Player

Elysium
Level 927
Warrior
22nd February 2019 00:08:45

In this way, they will wipe out the game players, the system on the island is more difficult than the missions in the game, the player is scared to enter the island, the system on the island should be simple, like some islands that are, but there are some that are very difficult for so little time, because this way players will end, there is a lot to improve I know, but first of all, help those who really want to help the game grow! :smartass:
Zaza
Elder Sage

Elysium
Level 275
Mage
22nd February 2019 00:31:37

Couple things...

#1 - I agree that system could use some big changes --- Likely there are people who get nervous and don't read... and/or honestly don't understand what to do which sucks

#2 - I have known you a little for many years bro but...
That SS you shared is not even of the current bot check system. So... yeah...
Dancore
Player

Pharos
Level 506
Mage
22nd February 2019 03:51:40

Quoting Zaza:
Couple things...

#1 - I agree that system could use some big changes --- Likely there are people who get nervous and don't read... and/or honestly don't understand what to do which sucks

#2 - I have known you a little for many years bro but...
That SS you shared is not even of the current bot check system. So... yeah...

As a GM you should ofc know.

I haven't seen that bot check place myself either, but i'm still very interested where would he get this picture from cuz this is not something you would photoshop...

So either he got it before when it did exist and saved it for future that it makes him look like he was on the computer if he gets banned later. Or then our GM don't know everything, but i hate to say it the first option is very likely true.
GM Quillon
Game Master

22nd February 2019 04:46:44 (Last edited 22nd February 2019 11:08:22)

Hello,

When you registered your account you accepted our Game Rules, which prohibit the usage of third party software to automate tasks such as fishing, spell casting or attacking. Failure to bot verification clearly indicates the usage of such software and the absence of manual play. In your case gathering bot were detected and banishment - preceded by verification - was a pure formality.

The captured screenshot comes from the current version of bot verification - it was taken about 1-2 seconds before the ban (compared with recorded video).

-- Quillon
Zaza
Elder Sage

Elysium
Level 275
Mage
22nd February 2019 12:18:49 (Last edited 22nd February 2019 12:19:47)

Quoting GM Quillon:

The captured screenshot comes from the current version of bot verification - it was taken about 1-2 seconds before the ban (compared with recorded video).
-- Quillon

Ah.. my bad then...

So he closed the first window (@ dancore - it is a window you cannot close for 10 seconds, then you must manually close with instructions in a few languages) then ran over to the switch... flipped the switch so additional instructions popped up... then ran back to center spot to take a SS? People are amazing ^^
Darkside Mage
Player

Elysium
Level 134
Mage
22nd February 2019 12:50:15

Quoting GM Quillon:
Hello,

When you registered your account you accepted our Game Rules, which prohibit the usage of third party software to automate tasks such as fishing, spell casting or attacking. Failure to bot verification clearly indicates the usage of such software and the absence of manual play. In your case gathering bot were detected and banishment - preceded by verification - was a pure formality.

-- Quillon

You know... I'm wondering how far your crap are flying through the fan.
It is not the first time this "bot verification" prove to be one of the most garbage thing zezenia did before. So as a f*cking new player as I am, I would like to share few questions.

#1 - Lets start thinking about any random other game. Where did you got this brilliant idea to teleport anyone on the battleground to another random area to "check" if someone is using bot, and than, teleport back to respaw fully of monster that could easily kill you?

#2 - Still thinking about other games as example, I was never afraid to enjoy all the potential that the game had to offer, now I have to simply drop some poisons that I can sell for 25 gp, which is been so important specially as mage with high cost and lowest drop rate I ever saw in my life?

#3 - When Zezenia start to be a familiar business? You know that little place where you buy donuts over years and was perfectly from the 20 years, but suddenly the owner pass away and the kids start to taking care of the placement and just made crap food, but still you don't have anyone to complain, even buying food there over the years because there's always the same argument "It's a familiar business, we do whatever we want to!"

#4 - Last question, the 1 million dollar question. Who is the brilliant guy that develop this system that can make you get ban forever without argument, moving your character to different areas with different "puzzles", at night without a single shit of light with black walls, black floors, no indicate of lever (black either), without even really test if the system is working with real players (test server...)?

This is how far Zezenia goes doing a lovely job, "improving" new systems of bots (the idea are very good btw), putting real players in front of cannon ball, and if something gets wrong, we just have to wait till someone complain in forum, and than we'll fix it, but if course, that ones who got ban are some priceless to pay for the greats good of this wonderful game ;)

Clap clap.
Administration
Staff

22nd February 2019 16:53:58

In a video captured by the banning Game Master, your character is seen actively gathering items and killing monsters. When teleported to the bot verification island right after this activity, your character remains idle for over 60 seconds without any movement, chat or reaction whatsoever. This makes it indisputable that automatic software was used to control the game with no player present.

When sent to bot verification, a dialog is shown with clear instructions in four languages. The puzzle required is easy to complete. In case you are still confused by what is happening, indicating so to the observing Game Master is also enough to dispel doubts about your presence.

You can review our premium card refund policy (which you agreed to at the time of purchase) here. If cards purchased in the past 14 days are recoverable from your banned character's inventory, we can process a refund. If this is the case, please e-mail support@playzezenia.com to file a ticket.
Gugaitta
Player

Elysium
Level 227
Warrior
22nd February 2019 20:23:57

Quoting GM Quillon:
Hello,

-- Quillon

Good work ZZ have alot of gathering bot.
L Sete
Player

Pharos
Level 626
Warrior
22nd February 2019 21:42:23

Quoting Gugaitta:
Quoting GM Quillon:
Hello,

-- Quillon

Good work ZZ have alot of gathering bot.

relax People of zezenia the administration along with gm quillo killed this game every day has fewer players now there are only about 10 players with mc I think that no game on a server has less than 60 players they earned it for being so abusive and eliminating players without reason as they did with my brother ;) I like to enter to see that every day this is worse Byeee
1 2 3