1 2 3
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
22nd February 2019 04:46:44 GM Quillon View post »
22nd February 2019 16:53:58 Administration View post »
Aresthilees
Player

Elysium
Level 54
Warrior
22nd February 2019 22:05:35

Quoting <font style="vertical-align: inherit;"></font>:
In a video captured by the banning Game Master, your character is seen actively gathering items and killing monsters. When teleported to the bot verification island right after this activity, your character remains idle for over 60 seconds without any movement, chat or reaction whatsoever. This makes it indisputable that automatic software was used to control the game with no player present.

When sent to bot verification, a dialog is shown with clear instructions in four languages. The puzzle required is easy to complete. In case you are still confused by what is happening, indicating so to the observing Game Master is also enough to dispel doubts about your presence.

You can review our premium card refund policy (which you agreed to at the time of purchase) here. If cards purchased in the past 14 days are recoverable from your banned character's inventory, we can process a refund. If this is the case, please e-mail support@playzezenia.com to file a ticket.

Of course, I did not have a reaction, I read the instructions and I did not understand anything, the idle time (I stopped) I kept reading what was written and trying to understand what was happening, I only mechi the character when I was trying to solve the puzzle, as for my refund I have paid 70 Premy Cards in one character and 19 in the Elite Titan market (of course if you have not sold it yet) and another, I used the premy cards for buy equipment, which were also deleted along with the money in the bank from the sale of premmy cards in the market.

I ask you to analyze the deleted characters, and if possible, at least return the premmy Cards of the characters in the account to this character here and that's all right. :(

(Sorry my Bad English - Google Translator) :O

Regards, Titan!
Ajama
Player

Pharos
Level 15
Ranger
22nd February 2019 22:19:47

Good work, stop the botters!

This system is no probs at all if u are playing manually, not completing that mission is a joke, everyone knows that and its very silly for people to claim they dont know what to do.. Ofcourse u do.. Comon u silly sallys ;)

Those Who cry are botters and they have to get interupted/banned by it, u deserve it so Hard, stop bot and make the game fair for everybody, cuz the only guys doing that right now is staff.

Stop all this crying cuz u guys got banned while taking a shit or whatever. Enjoy the game instead, try to play it for once.
Droirith
Player

Pharos
Level 53
Warrior
22nd February 2019 22:49:31 (Last edited 22nd February 2019 22:50:14)

Ehh, I am diagnosed with "PTSD" and "PD" This sudden change without my permission caused me to go into A panic attack thus forcing me to react like others do not or can not and thus get a ban and loose my disability money I paid into the game with. I should honestly sue the company for discrimination against the mentally ill. I'll be in contact. :smartass:

p.s. this is a troll post. But hey, be careful out there. this is the world we live in.
Shadowzin
Player

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
25th February 2019 20:57:54

Just imagine , the amount of people from brazil and venezuala who have lag spikes , and they get lagged out during verification because they picked up too many poisons :D
Wintersoul
Player

Elysium
Level 81
Mage
25th February 2019 23:08:12

Quoting Caste:
Just imagine , the amount of people from brazil and venezuala who have lag spikes , and they get lagged out during verification because they picked up too many poisons :D

Im from Brazil and i can tell you, precisly, lag spikes does not take 1 minute lol
Also, im assuming you cant get banned if u get kicked during the process, which is very common for us too
Dancore
Player

Pharos
Level 506
Mage
26th February 2019 12:42:35

Quoting Wintersoul:
Quoting Caste:

Im from Brazil and i can tell you, precisly, lag spikes does not take 1 minute lol
Also, im assuming you cant get banned if u get kicked during the process, which is very common for us too

You also probably own every routing to the server in Brazil as well. But thanks for clearing it up.
Wintersoul
Player

Elysium
Level 81
Mage
26th February 2019 13:22:36

Quoting Dancore:
Quoting Wintersoul:
Quoting Caste:

You also probably own every routing to the server in Brazil as well. But thanks for clearing it up.

Not every single rout, but when you know 15~20+ players from ur country that DOES NOT have lag issues that lasts more than 5 or 10 secs, you start to understand things. We clear for now? Thanks
Casted
Player

Pharos
Level 416
Mage
26th February 2019 14:58:15

Quoting Wintersoul:
Quoting Caste:

You seem to know very little about how things work, but still you pass the information on as fact.
Cross Empan Vroom
Player

Pharos
Level 409
Mage
26th February 2019 16:08:09

I avoid getting these poisons so I do not end up falling into this bot-checking system. and worst of all, having to drag those poisons into a safe area so that they can then save or sell them (this shit also falls into tasks) ... and recapping on new players, this system affects a lot, I've seen a lot of new boys cry for having started in the game without knowing anything and already be banned without knowing why. and finally, by the voice of new players, these systems should be re-evaluated and improved so that innocent new people are not affected by it!

Tadala
Gesser
Player

Elysium
Level 339
Mage
26th February 2019 23:22:18

Maybe, "Helpful Hints" should broadcast this problem through regular play so "new" players wont get confused.
1 2 3