1 2 3
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
22nd February 2019 04:46:44 GM Quillon View post »
22nd February 2019 16:53:58 Administration View post »
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
27th February 2019 08:32:46 (Last edited 27th February 2019 08:33:51)

Its just a retarded feature, lazyness at its finest.

It bothers normal players more than botters.
Dancore
Player

Pharos
Level 506
Mage
27th February 2019 16:04:41

Quoting Wintersoul:
Quoting Dancore:
Quoting Wintersoul:
Quoting Caste:
Just imagine , the amount of people from brazil and venezuala who have lag spikes , and they get lagged out during verification because they picked up too many poisons :D

Im from Brazil and i can tell you, precisly, lag spikes does not take 1 minute lol
Also, im assuming you cant get banned if u get kicked during the process, which is very common for us too

You also probably own every routing to the server in Brazil as well. But thanks for clearing it up.

Not every single rout, but when you know 15~20+ players from ur country that DOES NOT have lag issues that lasts more than 5 or 10 secs, you start to understand things. We clear for now? Thanks

As Thraal said, you do know very little it seems.
Ritari
Elder Sage

Pharos
Level 445
Warrior
1st March 2019 20:18:24 (Last edited 1st March 2019 20:42:28)

This seems like a pretty clear case.. But yeah, I do think that this system should be thought through once again as some of the items are used for skill tasks aswell.. On the other hand, collecting 25 of these items at one hunt and then depositting them is not really an issue. I've got hundreds of poisonous items laying in my depot box atm even tho I'm using them for collect tasks so I don't think collecting the items is really an issue..

But then again, don't really know how it feels for a newcomer to be suddenly teleported to a place to do a task. I bet most of the newcomers are not familiar with this sytem, and this might confuse them a lot, so I'd suggest that you consider a rework on this system. Maybe doing the first task as easy as possible, and then making it more complicated the more you get teleported.. or atleast, make the first one as simple as possible so that people actually understand what on earth is going on and why they got teleported there.
Anuel Ft
Player

Pharos
Level 613
Mage
1st March 2019 22:24:39

@the bot verificstion system,

If a "dumb" manual person gets banned by the system, its a false system.
If a "smart" botter dodges the ban, the system is false.

So, many of those cases happened alot and jt caused more harm to manual players. So the system is a big failure and should not be ingame.
Anuel Ft
Player

Pharos
Level 613
Mage
5th March 2019 11:08:06

Quoting Sonnema:
@the bot verificstion system,

If a "dumb" manual person gets banned by the system, its a false system.
If a "smart" botter dodges the ban, the system is false.

So, many of those cases happened alot and jt caused more harm to manual players. So the system is a big failure and should not be ingame.

the fact one of my posts got removed, proved my point once again. GG WP Zesucka
1 2 3