1 2 3
Wintersoul
Player

Elysium
Level 81
Mage
23rd February 2019 00:30:03 (Last edited 23rd February 2019 00:30:55)

Hello everyone

I'm kinda new to the game and i must say, its a insane game, im loving it. That said, i had this chat with some mages from @Elysium about their exp/h, but none could say much about shamans, cuz everyone plays healing friends or with a team.

The real question is: Do shamans have the lowest exp/h of all 3 mages when playing by himself? Warlocks are able to do way more exp compared to shaman?

Thanks everyone <3

-- Winter
Wintersoul
Player

Elysium
Level 81
Mage
23rd February 2019 14:25:42

Help :(
Thismsgis2short
Hogworts Zika
Player

Pharos
Level 52
Warrior
23rd February 2019 20:48:52

I will be very superficial and direct in my response, the shaman has the lowest exp / h of all mage alone.
but a shaman hunting with a warrior both higher levels "mainly with paladin" you will make an exp easily greater than of a warlock, and depending on the level and hunt even that of a pyromancer
Dancore
Player

Pharos
Level 506
Mage
23rd February 2019 22:30:30

Quoting Cocainsana:
I will be very superficial and direct in my response, the shaman has the lowest exp / h of all mage alone.
but a shaman hunting with a warrior both higher levels "mainly with paladin" you will make an exp easily greater than of a warlock, and depending on the level and hunt even that of a pyromancer

To me it's a mystery how a world which is focused only in monster killing has such little knowledge of how to efficiently kill monsters or reach best exp/h.
Hogworts Zika
Player

Pharos
Level 52
Warrior
24th February 2019 00:59:26

Quoting Dancore:
Quoting Cocainsana:

To me it's a mystery how a world which is focused only in monster killing has such little knowledge of how to efficiently kill monsters or reach best exp/h.

Perhaps because we play for the fun, and not for the illness of giving one's life for exp in zezenia
Dancore
Player

Pharos
Level 506
Mage
24th February 2019 12:24:31

Quoting Cocainsana:
Quoting Dancore:
Quoting Cocainsana:

Perhaps because we play for the fun, and not for the illness of giving one's life for exp in zezenia

So why did you bother to come here and "help" with your incorrect info when you have no idea what you're talking about?

So go on play for fun, what was the point on coming here with wrong facts.
Wintersoul
Player

Elysium
Level 81
Mage
24th February 2019 17:31:40

Quoting Dancore:
Quoting Cocainsana:
Quoting Dancore:
Quoting Cocainsana:

So why did you bother to come here and "help" with your incorrect info when you have no idea what you're talking about?

And you could just gimme the correct answer lol
Dancore
Player

Pharos
Level 506
Mage
24th February 2019 20:51:27

Quoting Wintersoul:
Quoting Dancore:
Quoting Cocainsana:
Quoting Dancore:
Quoting Cocainsana:

Why? That's not why i'm here for... If i would be then you would had gotten your answer right?
Wintersoul
Player

Elysium
Level 81
Mage
25th February 2019 02:05:34

Quoting Dancore:
Quoting Wintersoul:
Quoting Dancore:
Quoting Cocainsana:
Quoting Dancore:
Quoting Cocainsana:

Why? That's not why i'm here for... If i would be then you would had gotten your answer right?

Keep your trash talk out of my thread then, pls. Thank you
The Penetrator
Player

Platon
Level 14
Mage
25th February 2019 03:19:47

Wintersoul, sorry you have to deal with trolls like Danny boy. He is very sad and takes out his issues on players in Zezenia forums.

It's kind of funny that he uses improper english being such a factual prick. "had gotten"??? Besides that, he wants to say shit like "wrong facts" but he is missing the point of this section of the forums. This is the "help" section and players like Cocainsana are at least trying to "help" a new player asking a question. Which is what should be happening, not trolling bullshit pushing away more new players in a dying game.

It's sad because he used to be a sage and decided it was more fun to fuck up the game than help. I guess some of us just turn into rotten assholes.

I hope you stick around and try the game, its fun if you can get passed some toxic players!
1 2 3