Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
25th February 2019 08:17:37

Quoting Wintersoul:
Hello everyone

I'm kinda new to the game and i must say, its a insane game, im loving it. That said, i had this chat with some mages from @Elysium about their exp/h, but none could say much about shamans, cuz everyone plays healing friends or with a team.

The real question is: Do shamans have the lowest exp/h of all 3 mages when playing by himself? Warlocks are able to do way more exp compared to shaman?

Thanks everyone <3

-- Winter

It's not like every vocation have constant exp/h. Shaman could be better than warlock in some spots even when hunting solo. At level 50~ there are some places where shaman could use double aoe (adv soul fire + hailstorm). Which gives them advantage over warlock who only have adv soul fire. As lvl goes up, adv soul fire dmg stops growing because it scales with m lvl. And you are lvl 100 or 300 your m lvl won't differ too much.
In other cases when hunting monsters one by one, warlock can get probably 10% more exp/h. But having in mind shaman is a lot more tanky and more party hunt friendly, I would surely say 10% exp sacrifice (and only in single target hunts) is worth it.
Dancore
Player

Pharos
Level 506
Mage
25th February 2019 09:28:16

Quoting The Penetrator:
Wintersoul, sorry you have to deal with trolls like Danny boy. He is very sad and takes out his issues on players in Zezenia forums.

It's kind of funny that he uses improper english being such a factual prick. "had gotten"??? Besides that, he wants to say shit like "wrong facts" but he is missing the point of this section of the forums. This is the "help" section and players like Cocainsana are at least trying to "help" a new player asking a question. Which is what should be happening, not trolling bullshit pushing away more new players in a dying game.

It's sad because he used to be a sage and decided it was more fun to fuck up the game than help. I guess some of us just turn into rotten assholes.

I hope you stick around and try the game, its fun if you can get passed some toxic players!

Now now, you are the reason why i'm here for the simple fact somebody like you who is very butthurt about me in some way... Let me guess, you are current/old enemy or then i killed you or something like that, why not just post on the character that i did it to instead of this noobchar? Don't tell me this is your only character tho cuz we all know that's not true.

If i would be from a country where english is the main language then i might actually be offended but since i'm not i'll take this as a way to learn so thank you :)

What are you doing here then except throwing more gas to the fire? Aren't you supposed to help this poor guy with your knowledge and give him the right info then? If not then take his words and leave his thread.
Dancore
Player

Pharos
Level 506
Mage
25th February 2019 09:29:19

Quoting Wintersoul:
Quoting Dancore:
Quoting Wintersoul:
Quoting Dancore:
Quoting Cocainsana:
Quoting Dancore:
Quoting Cocainsana:
I will be very superficial and direct in my response, the shaman has the lowest exp / h of all mage alone.
but a shaman hunting with a warrior both higher levels "mainly with paladin" you will make an exp easily greater than of a warlock, and depending on the level and hunt even that of a pyromancer

To me it's a mystery how a world which is focused only in monster killing has such little knowledge of how to efficiently kill monsters or reach best exp/h.

Perhaps because we play for the fun, and not for the illness of giving one's life for exp in zezenia

So why did you bother to come here and "help" with your incorrect info when you have no idea what you're talking about?

So go on play for fun, what was the point on coming here with wrong facts.

And you could just gimme the correct answer lol

Why? That's not why i'm here for... If i would be then you would had gotten your answer right?

Keep your trash talk out of my thread then, pls. Thank you

No thanks, even if i would give you any sort of information would you take it seriously?
Wintersoul
Player

Elysium
Level 81
Mage
25th February 2019 10:58:19

Quoting Dancore:
Quoting Wintersoul:
Quoting Dancore:
Quoting Wintersoul:
Quoting Dancore:
Quoting Cocainsana:
Quoting Dancore:
Quoting Cocainsana:
I will be very superficial and direct in my response, the shaman has the lowest exp / h of all mage alone.
but a shaman hunting with a warrior both higher levels "mainly with paladin" you will make an exp easily greater than of a warlock, and depending on the level and hunt even that of a pyromancer

To me it's a mystery how a world which is focused only in monster killing has such little knowledge of how to efficiently kill monsters or reach best exp/h.

Perhaps because we play for the fun, and not for the illness of giving one's life for exp in zezenia

So why did you bother to come here and "help" with your incorrect info when you have no idea what you're talking about?

Why? That's not why i'm here for... If i would be then you would had gotten your answer right?

No thanks, even if i would give you any sort of information would you take it seriously?

Absolutly, but not anymore... No one can take srsly a guy that insults, trash talks and show his gigantic ego at the help section...
Wintersoul
Player

Elysium
Level 81
Mage
25th February 2019 10:59:24

Quoting The Penetrator:
Wintersoul, sorry you have to deal with trolls like Danny boy. He is very sad and takes out his issues on players in Zezenia forums.

It's kind of funny that he uses improper english being such a factual prick. "had gotten"??? Besides that, he wants to say shit like "wrong facts" but he is missing the point of this section of the forums. This is the "help" section and players like Cocainsana are at least trying to "help" a new player asking a question. Which is what should be happening, not trolling bullshit pushing away more new players in a dying game.

It's sad because he used to be a sage and decided it was more fun to fuck up the game than help. I guess some of us just turn into rotten assholes.

I hope you stick around and try the game, its fun if you can get passed some toxic players!

Dont worry about that, there are trolls in every game and im definitly staying around :D
Wintersoul
Player

Elysium
Level 81
Mage
25th February 2019 11:20:30

Quoting Baltas:
Quoting Wintersoul:
Hello everyone

I'm kinda new to the game and i must say, its a insane game, im loving it. That said, i had this chat with some mages from @Elysium about their exp/h, but none could say much about shamans, cuz everyone plays healing friends or with a team.

The real question is: Do shamans have the lowest exp/h of all 3 mages when playing by himself? Warlocks are able to do way more exp compared to shaman?

Thanks everyone <3

-- Winter

It's not like every vocation have constant exp/h. Shaman could be better than warlock in some spots even when hunting solo. At level 50~ there are some places where shaman could use double aoe (adv soul fire + hailstorm). Which gives them advantage over warlock who only have adv soul fire. As lvl goes up, adv soul fire dmg stops growing because it scales with m lvl. And you are lvl 100 or 300 your m lvl won't differ too much.
In other cases when hunting monsters one by one, warlock can get probably 10% more exp/h. But having in mind shaman is a lot more tanky and more party hunt friendly, I would surely say 10% exp sacrifice (and only in single target hunts) is worth it.

Thats good info man, thank you :D
Guess even with almost no time to play, i'll stick to the "suport" class, cuz when december comes, ill have plenty of time to play to do some party hunts. Til there, ima rockthrust those dire boars faces hahaha:D

Thanks everyone, Elysium is going to be happy to have a new shaman :P

-- Winter
Dancore
Player

Pharos
Level 506
Mage
25th February 2019 13:46:43

Quoting Wintersoul:
Quoting Dancore:
Quoting Wintersoul:
Quoting Dancore:
Quoting Wintersoul:
Quoting Dancore:
Quoting Cocainsana:
Quoting Dancore:
Quoting Cocainsana:

Absolutly, but not anymore... No one can take srsly a guy that insults, trash talks and show his gigantic ego at the help section...

Ofc not but that's just the non-pvpers and enemies... I'm totally fine with that :)
Dancore
Player

Pharos
Level 506
Mage
25th February 2019 13:56:33

Quoting Wintersoul:
Quoting Baltas:
Quoting Wintersoul:
Hello everyone

Thanks everyone <3

-- Winter

Guess even with almost no time to play, i'll stick to the "suport" class, cuz when december comes, ill have plenty of time to play to do some party hunts. Til there, ima rockthrust those dire boars faces hahaha:D

-- Winter

Want the best info ever?

You gained 0 lvls in 3 weeks on a lvl 60 so let's assume you actually have no time to play like you said yourself, let's also assume that you wont even gain many lvls until december so starting a new character is no problem.

Why ask now? Just ask in 10 months cuz there will be many updates and maybe balances to classes until then if the game stays alive, so asking now when you're not even playing but will play in 10 months is pretty much pointless, right?

You're welcome.
Wintersoul
Player

Elysium
Level 81
Mage
25th February 2019 14:00:52 (Last edited 25th February 2019 14:02:02)

Quoting Dancore:
Quoting Wintersoul:
Quoting Baltas:
Quoting Wintersoul:
Hello everyone

Thanks everyone <3

-- Winter

-- Winter

Want the best info ever?

You gained 0 lvls in 3 weeks on a lvl 60 so let's assume you actually have no time to play like you said yourself, let's also assume that you wont even gain many lvls until december so starting a new character is no problem.

Why ask now? Just ask in 10 months cuz there will be many updates and maybe balances to classes until then if the game stays alive, so asking now when you're not even playing but will play in 10 months is pretty much pointless, right?

You're welcome.

Ure asking me to retire for 10months and finish ur post with "You're welcome"(?)
I'm new with almost (close to no) time to play, not retarded... I would prefer to quit the game instead of retiring for 10 months. You cant properly help someone, can you?
Dancore
Player

Pharos
Level 506
Mage
26th February 2019 12:39:55

Quoting Wintersoul:
Quoting Dancore:
Quoting Wintersoul:
Quoting Baltas:
Quoting Wintersoul:
Hello everyone

Thanks everyone <3

-- Winter

-- Winter

Want the best info ever?

You're welcome.

Ure asking me to retire for 10months and finish ur post with "You're welcome"(?)
I'm new with almost (close to no) time to play, not retarded... I would prefer to quit the game instead of retiring for 10 months. You cant properly help someone, can you?

Damn and i thought the second option was correct tho :)
1 2 3