« First
4 5 6 7
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
27th February 2019 18:40:55 GM Shadow View post »
27th February 2019 23:06:58 GM Shadow View post »
5th March 2019 18:43:09 Administration View post »
24th May 2020 01:51:56 Administration View post »
26th May 2020 23:57:22 GM Shadow View post »
Vem Pra Live
Player

Pharos
Level 132
Warrior
5th July 2019 23:24:44

Zee The Tank
Player

Elysium
Level 64
Warrior
23rd May 2020 12:28:00

is this reward for Twitch Streamers still Active?
Administration
Staff

24th May 2020 01:51:56

Quoting Zfilez:
is this reward for Twitch Streamers still Active?

Yes, absolutely!
Rmousquer
Player

Elysium
Level 113
Warrior
26th May 2020 23:09:22

Hello, first of all I would like to introduce myself to Raphael Mousquer, and I'm coming from another game that had the same idea (Wearetibia).

There is an award there similar to this one, but I believe it is very poorly worked ... but I will give you some ideas taking advantage of what is good in them so that you may follow this path.

First. it would be interesting to draw a plan to help these people start to be streams, as a small tutorial on how to configure obs (I can help if necessary).

Second, create some rules for these streamers to be rewarded with their effort and effectiveness in bringing in new players or even intruding their audience,

these rules would be like minimum number of hours, payment to be made per week, an example would be:
if you stream 20 hours you get 10 premium cards
if you stream 30 hours you get 15 +(plus an additional reward like scroll etc).
Having a maximum limit of 50+ hours per week for the biggest reward.
I also believe that it would be much more interesting, the award having for example, a monthly award, where it closed 120 hours of stream, winning an exclusive outfit or something like that.
I think that exclusivity on something is one of the most attractive rewards for people and streamers

fourth:
Ensure that the streams are being carried out as agreed, where the streamer must leave Videos active for his stream and a responsible person to check if the amount of hours sent by email is really the same as that sent. for example

Every Sunday I send e-mail talking for 48 hours this week being
Day (x), (Y) Hours ..

There will also be a difference for those who use a webcam, who put on music and use a microphone to interact with their viewers.

So, you end up developing a new person to be a streamer and maybe follow a career within Twitch ....

I believe that this can be a start for you to follow and create your own way to create new streamers.

----------------
But, since we are talking about advertising the game, please do not do as you did paying people from youtube to play your game and try to bring in new people, the videos are discouraged for those who watch, they will just find fun the video of the person they follow but they will not be new players .... try to bring this into the game.
Maybe to do right way...
Try to have an active discord so that we can play the idea and have a greater interest with you from the staff,
- where we can give suggestions,
- you choose them and go to vote,
so you will listen to your players and bring what we are all looking for in the game :)
Sorry for long text, but this my position about this, and i have doing stream since i start at 3 days ago.
GM Shadow
Game Master

26th May 2020 23:57:22 (Last edited 26th May 2020 23:57:50)

Appreciate that very detailed post and your suggestions Archerhero! We will certainly take those ideas on board.

As for discord we do have one here: https://discord.gg/XVuSD9X - Please join us if you have not already :)
Anuel Ft
Player

Pharos
Level 613
Mage
27th May 2020 13:15:42

Problem is, alot of people cannot stream on PvP servers.
Even if youre a noob, they will go on low level characters to fuck around and kill you, over and over.

@jeff On Three, perfect example. THats probably the reason people dont stream.
They want to play in the shadows.

Unless there are some kind of rules attached to protect streamers, i suggest to not stream on Pharos at all, jsut so you can ENJOY the game.
Gudalik
Player

Pharos
Level 118
Mage
27th May 2020 13:43:02

Ok i will stream So u cant kill me omg

Hahahahahavagavavav
Anuel Ft
Player

Pharos
Level 613
Mage
27th May 2020 21:17:19

Quoting Gudalik:

Hahahahahavagavavav

You dont even stream and this happends.
Shadowzin
Player

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
28th May 2020 17:22:28

Quoting Sonnema:
Quoting Gudalik:

Hahahahahavagavavav

You dont even stream and this happends.

Its funny because everyone knows Alinor is a botter , he even have videos he posted and you can clearly see him pushing barrel healing mana and hp flask while trying to diagonal (he has 4 hands and no penis), he also gets reported all the time but GMS don't want to ban Polish , yet Brazilians get banned for completing bot verification and being offline .
Zee The Tank
Player

Elysium
Level 64
Warrior
28th May 2020 17:32:12

[19:22:33] Tip: Is your email address still "email adrees to get hacked"? Keep your email up to date at www.playzezenia.com to make sure your character is safe.

This message needs to be removed this is not safe for any streamer at all

/Zfilez
« First
4 5 6 7