1 2 3 4
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
5th March 2019 03:08:34 GM Quillon View post »
5th March 2019 14:40:30 GM Quillon View post »
5th March 2019 18:24:59 GM Quillon View post »
5th March 2019 19:48:21 GM Quillon View post »
5th March 2019 20:46:15 GM Quillon View post »
5th March 2019 22:40:54 GM Shadow View post »
Marbus
Player

Elysium
Level 408
Warrior
5th March 2019 14:33:14

Quoting Administration:
...The available items will change from time to time, so keep an eye out for seasonal rewards!

Completing 3 tasks per day, in two years I earn the axe. Until then it has already changed the seasonal reward.:P

I think that whoever has or when complete the achievements Tasker, Grand Tasker, Master Tasker, should earn extra points.
GM Quillon
Game Master

5th March 2019 14:40:30

Quoting Marbus:
Quoting Administration:
...The available items will change from time to time, so keep an eye out for seasonal rewards!

Completing 3 tasks per day, in two years I earn the axe. Until then it has already changed the seasonal reward.:P

I think that whoever has or when complete the achievements Tasker, Grand Tasker, Master Tasker, should earn extra points.

I think it is great idea. We will consinder implementing it in next days.

-- Quillon
Briareu
Premium

Elysium
Level 909
Warrior
5th March 2019 14:56:37

At a high level is possible to make from 5 to 10 task a day + easy 20 task collects.But the reward is not worth the time to spend time on it guys.I advise you guys against doing this.
At high level warrior we just use sword coz it's heal us.My power is AOE
So I think it's better to make normal exp, than stupid xx tasks.
Biell Griffin
Player

Elysium
Level 256
Mage
5th March 2019 15:18:40

I dont know why i am still here, but seriously: "You will notice some changes to equipment as well! A new Physical Resistance stat has been introduced and many items now have additional/modified stats. Finally sell your quivers to the nearest merchant. The full changelog:"

Sense 3 years i am asking to make status on itens to mana drain... there is posibility to get life steal on itens, pot, and magic.... until when we need to wait to GM put mana drain???

Sorry by my english...
Trizze
Player

Elysium
Level 337
Ranger
5th March 2019 16:09:09 (Last edited 5th March 2019 16:12:10)

The change on items and the physical resistance secondary stat are great but I hope staff thinks long and hard about what they implement into the game because all the changes on items that keep happening on what seems to be every update does need to stop. Also I can't figure out how to check and see how many task points I have this should be shown in the thorvald/osvald quest log. The level up msg is cool too and I hope devilish mask will be able to obtain again in the future

here is a screen shot of some pvp fun
Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
Bossinator
Player

Pharos
Level 17
Ranger
5th March 2019 16:12:14

Your rogue spell is faulty. imagine these warriors with 7k hp. so you can execute 20% for about 1600 damage? bit op
Silmarllion
Player

Pharos
Level 317
Ranger
5th March 2019 18:18:51

Quoting Gudnite:
Your rogue spell is faulty. imagine these warriors with 7k hp. so you can execute 20% for about 1600 damage? bit op

in that scenario yes, overall will have a small impact. Trying to executite it over 20% makes u exhaust.
GM Quillon
Game Master

5th March 2019 18:24:59 (Last edited 5th March 2019 18:26:53)

Quoting Gudnite:

Of course it is impossible to kill target each time with Ruthless Execution, damage of this spell is approx. 50% better than damage of other best ranger's spells but can be used only if target got less than 20% hitpoints.

Quoting Soruts:
Sense 3 years i am asking to make status on itens to mana drain... there is posibility to get life steal on itens, pot, and magic.... until when we need to wait to GM put mana drain???

From technical point of view mana drain are hard to implement (maybe even impossible) - amount of mana is not defined for monsters. Solution used in few spells does not drain mana, just return used mana.

Quoting Chronic Spears:
The change on items and the physical resistance secondary stat are great but I hope staff thinks long and hard about what they implement into the game because all the changes on items that keep happening on what seems to be every update does need to stop.

I believe it is last so massive change.

Quoting Chronic Spears:
Also I can't figure out how to check and see how many task points I have this should be shown in the thorvald/osvald quest log.

Check questlog - all important informations are here:
Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

Quoting Chronic Spears:
The level up msg is cool too and I hope devilish mask will be able to obtain again in the future

We will consider it.

-- Quillon
Silmarllion
Player

Pharos
Level 317
Ranger
5th March 2019 19:03:46

Quoting GM Quillon:
Quoting Gudnite:

Of course it is impossible to kill target each time with Ruthless Execution, damage of this spell is approx. 50% better than damage of other best ranger's spells but can be used only if target got less than 20% hitpoints.

-- Quillon

so its useless
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
5th March 2019 19:32:55

Quoting GM Quillon:
From technical point of view mana drain are hard to implement (maybe even impossible) - amount of mana is not defined for monsters. Solution used in few spells does not drain mana, just return used mana.

People can send spaceships to the moon and you cant implements a mana drain feature? XD
1 2 3 4