« First
2 3 4
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
5th March 2019 03:08:34 GM Quillon View post »
5th March 2019 14:40:30 GM Quillon View post »
5th March 2019 18:24:59 GM Quillon View post »
5th March 2019 19:48:21 GM Quillon View post »
5th March 2019 20:46:15 GM Quillon View post »
5th March 2019 22:40:54 GM Shadow View post »
GM Shadow
Game Master

5th March 2019 22:40:54 (Last edited 5th March 2019 23:23:09)

Quoting Spede Ritari:

Kind of tired so please forgive me if I misunderstood the problem. Why would you need to have a defined mana for a monster? Why not do it like with life steal, just drain x amount of damage dealt as mana? :o Isn't that pretty much how it works in every game.

We are satisfied with the current equipment tables and stats after the re-balancing and addition of physical resistance stat. If any additional feature such as a 'mana return' spell, potion, or equipment stat appears it will be later and likely not involve another major re-work of equipment.

Quoting Cacomixtle:
You should consider removing the "critical healing" words, if we suddendly heal substancially more we know its critical, so its redundant to have those letters, plus they block the number.

Aware of this issue and agreed. Either remove the wording or space it away from the actual numbers.
Trizze
Player

Elysium
Level 337
Ranger
5th March 2019 23:32:27

Quoting Soruts:
I dont know why i am still here, but seriously: "You will notice some changes to equipment as well! A new Physical Resistance stat has been introduced and many items now have additional/modified stats. Finally sell your quivers to the nearest merchant. The full changelog:"

Sense 3 years i am asking to make status on itens to mana drain... there is posibility to get life steal on itens, pot, and magic.... until when we need to wait to GM put mana drain???

Sorry by my english...

This game doesn't need mana drain gear right now
Trizze
Player

Elysium
Level 337
Ranger
6th March 2019 00:47:18 (Last edited 6th March 2019 00:56:13)

Quoting Ht Savage:
People can send spaceships to the moon and you cant implements a mana drain feature? XD

Moon landings are a lie it never happened. Nasa admits they can't go back because they lost the tools to get there... if you don't believe me look it up.
Dancore
Player

Pharos
Level 506
Mage
6th March 2019 13:52:03

Quoting Chronic Spears:
Quoting Ht Savage:
People can send spaceships to the moon and you cant implements a mana drain feature? XD

Moon landings are a lie it never happened. Nasa admits they can't go back because they lost the tools to get there... if you don't believe me look it up.

Yeah but i have to tell you that you're nothing else but a PR for the game, that's the only reason you are a sage.

Many companies hire retards cuz it's good PR.
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
6th March 2019 14:00:33

Quoting Chronic Spears:
Quoting Ht Savage:

Then tell me the earth is flat. Let's make a thread about conspiracy. You could show the interview of yourself with Neil.
Iatric
Player

Pharos
Level 202
Mage
6th March 2019 14:18:00

Quoting Chronic Spears:
Quoting Ht Savage:

One thing I can say buddy, if it didn't happen then it has happened since. Lets be logical.
Trizze
Player

Elysium
Level 337
Ranger
6th March 2019 18:06:27 (Last edited 6th March 2019 18:09:34)

Quoting Dancore:
Quoting Chronic Spears:
Quoting Ht Savage:

Yeah but i have to tell you that you're nothing else but a PR for the game, that's the only reason you are a sage.

Many companies hire retards cuz it's good PR.

I am a sage because I share the knowledge I have of this game to everyone. Dancore you are one of the most toxic players this game has.
Quoting Baltas:
Quoting Chronic Spears:
Quoting Ht Savage:

Then tell me the earth is flat. Let's make a thread about conspiracy. You could show the interview of yourself with Neil.

Quoting Iatric:
Quoting Chronic Spears:
Quoting Ht Savage:

One thing I can say buddy, if it didn't happen then it has happened since. Lets be logical.

Ya'll need to wake up :/
Cacomixtle
Sage

Elysium
Level 325
Warrior
8th March 2019 18:39:02

I suggest the posibility for ennobled items to be returned to their normal state and get the gems back (even if it has to cost). Having an item that no longer suits your vocation due to update changes is a drawback, and something similar to this was made when zz quiver and book were introduced.
Godlike
Premium

Pharos
Level 945
Warrior
8th March 2019 23:40:03

Quoting Cacomixtle:
I suggest the posibility for ennobled items to be returned to their normal state and get the gems back (even if it has to cost). Having an item that no longer suits your vocation due to update changes is a drawback, and something similar to this was made when zz quiver and book were introduced.

Don't you see , they keep adding and changing stats to items to make you trade or go get a new one ! That's why I don't sell my rares or loots because I know in an update or two they will be changed again or gained some other atributes lol .

My advice is buy all rares with 1 or no stats for the low low , its all strategy my friend .

p.s nobody has landed on the sun, not even Neil himself !
Marbus
Player

Elysium
Level 408
Warrior
9th March 2019 01:07:51

if I have lag on the normal server, but I do not have lag on the test server, does it mean my internet is ok?
:P
« First
2 3 4