1 2 3
Last »
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
6th March 2019 22:31:43 (Last edited 6th March 2019 22:54:50)

Hello,

This message is to all players on Pharos/Novus.

I am declaring war to everyone who is not my team, It is a pvp server so its time to pvp. One week from now we will start to pvp on both servers.

We are accepting payments;
* Players above 200 = 1 premium card per level.
* Below 200 is 1.5 premium card per level (rounding up when its on a odd number).

Be prepared, WAR IS COMING!

Edit; We weren't expecting to be this quick, but we are a week ahead of schedule... Lets begin.

Yours sincerely,

Savage
Akolix
Player

Elysium
Level 231
Warrior
6th March 2019 22:45:55

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
Darkside Mage
Player

Elysium
Level 134
Mage
7th March 2019 01:15:54

Quoting Ht Savage:
Hello,

This message is to all players on Pharos/Novus.

I am declaring war to everyone who is not my team, It is a pvp server so its time to pvp. One week from now we will start to pvp on both servers.

We are accepting payments;
* Players above 200 = 1 premium card per level.
* Below 200 is 1.5 premium card per level (rounding up when its on a odd number).

Be prepared, WAR IS COMING!

Edit; We weren't expecting to be this quick, but we are a week ahead of schedule... Lets begin.

Yours sincerely,

Savage

This is one of the reason why some servers on Tibia global simple gone, but who cares, we have a tons of players here in zezenia to spend ;)
The Noob
Player

Pharos
Level 21
Warrior
7th March 2019 08:54:35

You guys just make me laugh hard.
Potsauce
Player

Pharos
Level 317
Mage
7th March 2019 14:52:15

funny guys! lets burn some money then =D...
Ze Starym Naplecach
Player

Pharos
Level 24
Ranger
7th March 2019 14:55:51

Cool idea. Chuck Norris approves this.
Guy Manuel
Player

Pharos
Level 52
Warrior
7th March 2019 15:25:49 (Last edited 7th March 2019 15:26:07)

This is literally the definition of power abuse. "Everyone must pay me in order to play in peace". And it is against the rules.
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
7th March 2019 15:29:09 (Last edited 7th March 2019 15:30:13)

Quoting Guy Manuel:
This is literally the definition of power abuse. "Everyone must pay me in order to play in peace". And it is against the rules.

Its not, its pvp. Also I am not enforcing them to pay, its an option.

E: If you dont like it you can always join Elysium, its has the best community!:smartass:
Guy Manuel
Player

Pharos
Level 52
Warrior
7th March 2019 17:08:35

Even if I would agree on you, I don't see your logic. What is the point of doing that? Do you understand the result of it will be only less and less people playing?
Do you want the server to be populated only by your guild? If yes, then go for it. If you want the game to be more populated, then think about what you are doing.

I don't play this game, I've just read the absurd you posted and had to say something.
The Warlockk
Player

Elysium
Level 190
Mage
7th March 2019 17:11:25

I believe it is a little to late to try and revive PvP on Zezenia, but it's better than giving up like 99% of the players did.

Good luck trying to have some fun.

P.S. for the crybabies: if you don't want PvP, transfer to Elysium (non pvp server). Simple solution.
1 2 3
Last »