Last »
Dancore
Player

Pharos
Level 506
Mage
7th March 2019 19:18:03

Quoting Stoned:
funny guys! lets burn some money then =D...

Wasn't you the one sitting in pz last night with Murl?
Dancore
Player

Pharos
Level 506
Mage
7th March 2019 19:21:01

Quoting Guy Manuel:
Even if I would agree on you, I don't see your logic. What is the point of doing that? Do you understand the result of it will be only less and less people playing?
Do you want the server to be populated only by your guild? If yes, then go for it. If you want the game to be more populated, then think about what you are doing.

I don't play this game, I've just read the absurd you posted and had to say something.

I don't see him saying his point is populating the servers. Neither why would you assume he would have that point at all?
Guy Manuel
Player

Pharos
Level 52
Warrior
7th March 2019 19:30:59

Quoting Dancore:
Quoting Guy Manuel:
Even if I would agree on you, I don't see your logic. What is the point of doing that? Do you understand the result of it will be only less and less people playing?
Do you want the server to be populated only by your guild? If yes, then go for it. If you want the game to be more populated, then think about what you are doing.

I don't play this game, I've just read the absurd you posted and had to say something.

I don't see him saying his point is populating the servers. Neither why would you assume he would have that point at all?

I assumed we all want Zezenia to grow???
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
7th March 2019 19:31:59 (Last edited 7th March 2019 19:33:04)

Quoting Guy Manuel:
Quoting Dancore:
Quoting Guy Manuel:

Not GM Quillon.

Also, I play pvp server to pvp. Wether people like it or not, we will kill people:smartass: For those who dont like it we have Elysium.
Dancore
Player

Pharos
Level 506
Mage
7th March 2019 19:34:33

Quoting Guy Manuel:
Quoting Dancore:
Quoting Guy Manuel:

With these staff members? Lmao.
Guy Manuel
Player

Pharos
Level 52
Warrior
7th March 2019 20:10:56

Quoting Ht Savage:
Quoting Guy Manuel:
Quoting Dancore:
Quoting Guy Manuel:

Not GM Quillon.

Also, I play pvp server to pvp. Wether people like it or not, we will kill people:smartass: For those who dont like it we have Elysium.

Soon you will run out of people to kill, maybe make a war between your guild
Clash Is Back
Player

Pharos
Level 105
Warrior
7th March 2019 20:33:24

We really don't care about die, my friend.
Here in Novus we are a group of players trying to have some fun. We play for discover new things, kill some monsters, make some tasks. We all help each other and Novus have the best friendly community from all games that I've played. Here we all help the newcommers with items, tasks, information.
At discord we have 20+ players just for fun, playing Zezenia, Tibia, League of Legends and a lot of another games.
So, as I said at beginning, nobody cares about your stupid war or to die some times. We all have a lot of time for waste and we can play any time of the day/night.

If you want to PVP, just come. But you'll probably get bored before us, so good luck.
Dancore
Player

Pharos
Level 506
Mage
7th March 2019 21:03:23

Quoting Clash Is Back:
We really don't care about die, my friend.
Here in Novus we are a group of players trying to have some fun. We play for discover new things, kill some monsters, make some tasks. We all help each other and Novus have the best friendly community from all games that I've played. Here we all help the newcommers with items, tasks, information.
At discord we have 20+ players just for fun, playing Zezenia, Tibia, League of Legends and a lot of another games.
So, as I said at beginning, nobody cares about your stupid war or to die some times. We all have a lot of time for waste and we can play any time of the day/night.

If you want to PVP, just come. But you'll probably get bored before us, so good luck.

Saying on a lvl 39 you don't care about die.

Stoned and Murl was sitting in pz yesterday to prove you wrong about that my friend. They do care, a lot.
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
7th March 2019 21:10:17 (Last edited 8th March 2019 03:16:56)

Majo A
Player

Pharos
Level 14
Mage
7th March 2019 23:12:23 (Last edited 7th March 2019 23:22:09)

Quoting Mackie:
Quillon is already trying to kill the game , I think he wants zez to die to open his on o.t but that's just my opinion .

If quillon is killing the game slowly with his 90% failure of a bot verification system , and his ban hammers on ridiculous situations . The owner of the game does not seem to care and lets Quillon do what he wants .

I think more then half the players stopped playing because of Quillons dictatorship and his made up rules .

Don't you guys remember when Quillon said he was going to resign as GM when the new owner bought the game , how many people where playing and posting on forums and how happy everyone was .

We had 2 great GMS who respected all players and didn't look for reasons to ban people . Gm Eden and Gm Shadow , I think they where respected by everyone because they respected everyone !

If Quillon wants to kill the game , why cant we just put the final nail on the coffin . ALL HUNTED SNITCHESSSSSS .

For payments message Bappo/Clipse in Novus . Caste / Ht Savage in Pharos .

Negotiations not acceptable ! ! !

Where were we?
Good England bro!
8) :smartass:
I don't know why you cry so much, more than half of your team use bot, obviously at some point they will get caught, it always happens.
I am sure that there's more to come :P
1 2 3 4
Last »