Godlike
Premium

Pharos
Level 904
Warrior
12th March 2019 22:28:10

Quoting Pai Do Rush:
Quoting Mackie:
I really think , quillon wants everyone banned or retired so he can open his O.T of zezenia . His failure anti bot system only catch 60% botters and 40% of legal players take ban ! the game cannot increase when a lvl 30 take ban for take too many poison ! I wonder if I will take my third warning for telling the truth and if this comment will be deleted like all my others who speak 100% truth .

You accepted the rules by creating your Account.

"Excessive criticism of staff actions and excessive demanding of banishments on other players is forbidden. Feedback is welcome, but you have to keep it rational. (Results in a warning or variable length ban at GM discretion.)"

Cry is free , payments are not .
Razor Blade
Player

Pharos
Level 104
Mage
14th March 2019 01:50:41 (Last edited 14th March 2019 01:51:51)

@ht Savage

Why dont you take your team of old Golden D, your 5-6 friends, and declare war against all?

Would be more reasonable then making some chases 10x1 .

Maybe this way you can have some more fun/pvp.

Im pretty sure you dont have feelings for any other player out of ur old circle of friends, just an advise, try It and have challenge/Fun/PvP.

Bye all
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
14th March 2019 03:18:39

Quoting Razor Blade:
@ht Savage

Why dont you take your team of old Golden D, your 5-6 friends, and declare war against all?

Im pretty sure you dont have feelings for any other player out of ur old circle of friends, just an advise, try It and have challenge/Fun/PvP.

Bye all

Old Golden-D group wont be possible mate.. Most of us can't be arsed to install the game again, cant blame them for it either.. Game gone to shit.

A couple of us login, kill novus noobs and logout.. If these players dont like that they can move to elysium or payout.
Spider Man
Player

Pharos
Level 224
Ranger
14th March 2019 20:42:18

Quoting Ht Savage:
Quoting Razor Blade:
@ht Savage

Bye all

Old Golden-D group wont be possible mate.. Most of us can't be arsed to install the game again, cant blame them for it either.. Game gone to shit.

A couple of us login, kill novus noobs and logout.. If these players dont like that they can move to elysium or payout.

Bro, we already told you. We don't care too much for this. We play for kill some monsters, discover new quests, to have some fun at discord. You guys never gonna make us stop playing, we can change our time login easlily and play at diferent time from you. So keep trying. We have 24/7 for play.
The Noob
Player

Pharos
Level 21
Warrior
14th March 2019 21:45:22

Quoting Pai:
Quoting Ht Savage:
Quoting Razor Blade:
@ht Savage

Bye all

Bro, we already told you. We don't care too much for this. We play for kill some monsters, discover new quests, to have some fun at discord. You guys never gonna make us stop playing, we can change our time login easlily and play at diferent time from you. So keep trying. We have 24/7 for play.

You're such a hypocrite. You're telling guys you wont let them level up because they might kill you later, and now you're making this story up. Look in the mirror.

I hope you get what you deserve.
Iatric
Player

Pharos
Level 202
Mage
14th March 2019 22:17:21

Quoting Crystala:
Quoting Pai:
Quoting Ht Savage:
Quoting Razor Blade:
@ht Savage

Bye all

You're such a hypocrite. You're telling guys you wont let them level up because they might kill you later, and now you're making this story up. Look in the mirror.

I hope you get what you deserve.

hey! its that dude who plays his gf's account! ;)
Godlike
Premium

Pharos
Level 904
Warrior
14th March 2019 22:45:12

Quoting Pai:
Quoting Ht Savage:
Quoting Razor Blade:
@ht Savage

Bye all

Bro , you talk a lot and give hunted to lvl 50-70s . You already don't leave pz when I am online , so I will just leave my char online so you do not know when I am actually coming for you , since you have 24/7 to play nerrrrrrd
Dancore
Player

Pharos
Level 506
Mage
15th March 2019 07:51:42

Quoting Pai:
Quoting Ht Savage:
Quoting Razor Blade:
@ht Savage

Bye all

I'll quote this later to you when Pharos and Novus merges.
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
15th March 2019 11:42:43 (Last edited 16th March 2019 00:09:03)

Spider Man
Player

Pharos
Level 224
Ranger
15th March 2019 13:59:14 (Last edited 15th March 2019 14:01:57)

You talk more than you do.

Stop posting on Forums and talk at game. You are all hiding behind your low levels.
Just do not forget, don't have only one team for kick your ass off.
« First
2 3 4 5