1 2 3
Last »
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
11th March 2019 21:54:17 GM Shadow View post »
Administration
Staff

11th March 2019 19:16:22

Zezenia Online 7.1.1 is here! As always, the update will download automatically when you log in. Alternatively, you can download the client here. Steam users may need to restart to initiate the update. Here's what's new:

Collect Challenge Points for rewards

By completing your daily training tasks from Osvald or Thorvald, you will receive Challenge Points, which can be exchanged for free items! Get free premium time, dungeon entrance tickets, experience boost scrolls, and more. The available items will change from time to time, so keep an eye out for seasonal rewards!

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

Premium Card changes

Premium Cards can now be exchanged for Premium Time Scrolls, Experience Boost Scrolls and Dungeon Entry Tickets in the Premium Shop. These items can be traded, and the more you buy at a time, the better the deal gets! For example, 90 days of premium time scrolls can be bought for 60 cards.

Ruthless Execution

Ruthless Execution is a new Rogue spell to finish off a dying opponent!

Critical Healing

Casting healing spells now has a chance of blessing you with a Critical Heal!

Quest Markers on the minimap

To help new players navigate Eidos, beginner quests are now indicated by a question mark on the minimap. Unsure of what to do next? Expand the map and check all the markers near you for hints.

And more

You will notice some changes to equipment as well! A new Physical Resistance stat has been introduced and many items now have additional/modified stats. Finally sell your quivers to the nearest merchant. The full changelog:

- Added Challenge Points to training tasks beyond level 30. Challenge Points can be exchanged for items and bonuses, such as premium time, training exhaust reduction, dungeon tickets and unique weapons.

- Added Premium Time Scrolls and Dungeon Entry Tickets. Premium time is available as 7, 30 and 90 day scrolls. One dungeon ticket pays entrance into any dungeon.

- Added Training Exhaust Reduction by performing kill tasks (depends on difficulty, legth and randomity of task; reduction between 8-43 minutes)

- Added Ruthless Execution, a Rogue spell.

- Added Critical Heals.

- Added a new Physical Resistance statistic to equipment. Equipment statistics have been rebalanced. Certain rings have been restricted by class.

- Enlarged the area of effect for Cross of Annihilation slightly.

- Added quivers to shop NPC's.

- Added three new quests to Eidos. Small changes to Eidos quests.

- Added quest markers on the map for Eidos beginner quests. Improved the order of quest log newbie hints.

- Reduced the Ellaria level requirement to level 15.

- New rare fish have been added.

- The talents button is highlighted when there are unused points.

- Added a button to the Game Manual ingame.

- Updated Protection Zone and Blessing status icons.

- Bug fixes.
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
11th March 2019 19:18:14 (Last edited 11th March 2019 20:20:01)

Trizze
Player

Elysium
Level 337
Ranger
11th March 2019 19:38:53

You just gain more points when completing a task you don't gain extra points for getting the achievements
Kinglock
Player

Zera
Level 78
Mage
11th March 2019 19:39:14

[16:37:32] You are looking at a majestic robe (attack 0.0, defense 16.9, 1% magic resistance).
[16:37:33] You are looking at a ruby armor (attack 0.0, defense 17.8, +1 defending skill, 1% physical resistance).

Really? Majestic is not wrong?
Briareu
Premium

Elysium
Level 896
Warrior
11th March 2019 19:46:53

I wish you all the best guys , but I get off the Zezenia.I am waiting too long for better changes which are not there.
If I have already lost hope, there is no more hope for this game?
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
11th March 2019 20:13:18 (Last edited 12th March 2019 12:27:38)

Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
11th March 2019 21:21:42 (Last edited 11th March 2019 21:28:23)

1 point for a Collect - Hard - Long on my paladin

Not even 1 point for Kill - Easy - Long on my mage...

Imagine if I would do 2-3 tasks a day (what probably none will do), it will take me over 3,5 years to get the the best rewards:D:D:D + The game is long gone by then.

I also hope you realise you've completly destroyed rangers now with Physical Resistance gear.. Rangers wont hit warriors and will hit even less on mages:D:D
GM Shadow
Game Master

11th March 2019 21:54:17

Challenge points are rounded down in your quest log display. The real value is stored and used when adding future points.
1.95 will show as 1
2.05 will show as 2

Friendly Notice : Some daily quests also add challenge points.

Remember that completing kill tasks reduces your training cooldown too.
Shadowzin
Player

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
11th March 2019 21:59:16

Welp , need to do 3.8 hard long tasks a day for 3.2 years and you will be able to get your item ! ! !

Gg is this how you expect your players to continue playing for a long time ! ! !
Godlike
Premium

Pharos
Level 903
Warrior
11th March 2019 22:12:21

You are looking at a magician's armor (attack 0.0, defense 16.5, +1 magic level, 1% hp steal).

stop changing items ! PLZ
1 2 3
Last »