1 2 3 4
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
11th March 2019 21:54:17 GM Shadow View post »
Godlike
Premium

Pharos
Level 911
Warrior
11th March 2019 22:20:15

Quoting Mackie:
You are looking at a magician's armor (attack 0.0, defense 16.5, +1 magic level, 1% hp steal).

stop changing items ! PLZ

why would you take off magic resistance .. ?
Marbus
Player

Elysium
Level 408
Warrior
11th March 2019 22:42:18

Above level x, who does not receive hard task, could receive 25% more points.
Above the y level, who does not receive hard or medium task, could receive 50% more points.
Godlike
Premium

Pharos
Level 911
Warrior
11th March 2019 23:14:57

Quoting Marbus:
Above level x, who does not receive hard task, could receive 25% more points.
Above the y level, who does not receive hard or medium task, could receive 50% more points.

I agree its unfair . like I am better off doing these tasks on my lvl 140 insdead of my 490 x.x because I receive lower points and I don't have the chance of getting creatures like azures , nocturnes etc.
Ze Starym Naplecach
Player

Pharos
Level 24
Ranger
12th March 2019 00:33:14

What are stats of that task reward weapons? i cant see it on that blackboards
Rage
Sage

Pharos
Level 371
Warrior
12th March 2019 06:17:45

Mobs can crit heal as well? LOL I sure hope this is disabled on Diroth. He will be at 10% hp crit heal be full again....
Rage
Sage

Pharos
Level 371
Warrior
12th March 2019 06:36:51 (Last edited 12th March 2019 06:39:25)

Quoting GM Shadow:
Challenge points are rounded down in your quest log display. The real value is stored and used when adding future points.
1.95 will show as 1
2.05 will show as 2

Friendly Notice : Some daily quests also add challenge points.

Remember that completing kill tasks reduces your training cool down too.

5 points for all completed daily.
5 points for tasks doing 8-10h of tasking.

10 points on avg. daily..... 400 days. to get best reward. THAT is if you save only for the best reward.

Need 4000 points for biggest reward....... and no points to spare for other stuff like the 300+ 400+ points for CD on training. only for 4-9h reduction. Or the XP boosts nor the Dg tickets.

Sadly this is a flawed system and you guys need to rethink it now. x250% on points rewarded. Even then its too long but way better then it is now. No one has this much time on there hands these days. That is why everyone plays mobile games or fast paced. no one wants to play hardcore for a year+ to get an item that prob is not even worth getting, that is prob slightly better then a wep that is loot able.

Overall the system is nice just this needed way more thought put into it that is all.
Rage
Sage

Pharos
Level 371
Warrior
12th March 2019 07:00:05 (Last edited 12th March 2019 07:12:26)

How come changes to the game are not being announced?

Where is the Change log for the fishing rods?????? forget trying to semi afk using a fishing rod anymore. Use to be able to cast fishing rod up to nearly 10 mins with it staying in the water. now is barley one minute.

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
yea I didn't like fishing in the first place. Now you can forget it all together.
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
12th March 2019 07:44:36

Ye I don't play recently, so I know very little what's going on. But once the update came everyone is aiming for the best item.They see they can't get it within few days and they get annoyed. Maybe It could be tweaked, but don't forget there was 1000 doors in a similar game which was a long aim. Maybe people are not supposed to get that item super fast.
Sasaki Kojiro
Player

Pharos
Level 14
Warrior
13th March 2019 00:33:09

I have something wrong with my client, cant hide this help button. I already tried to reinstall, and nothing.
Cacomixtle
Sage

Elysium
Level 320
Warrior
13th March 2019 03:07:20

Quoting Sorahp Warrior:
How come changes to the game are not being announced?

Where is the Change log for the fishing rods?????? forget trying to semi afk using a fishing rod anymore. Use to be able to cast fishing rod up to nearly 10 mins with it staying in the water. now is barley one minute.

yea I didn't like fishing in the first place. Now you can forget it all together.

Dude its been years like that, no fishing equipment stays at the water for longer than a minute, and even that is a lot. Reaching fishing 40 isn't hard if you display half zezenia and half netflix/something else in your screen
1 2 3 4