1 2 3 4
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
11th March 2019 21:54:17 GM Shadow View post »
Trizze
Player

Elysium
Level 337
Ranger
13th March 2019 04:38:21 (Last edited 13th March 2019 04:39:50)

Trizze
Player

Elysium
Level 337
Ranger
13th March 2019 04:39:41 (Last edited 13th March 2019 05:04:26)

Quoting Sorahp Warrior:
How come changes to the game are not being announced?

Where is the Change log for the fishing rods?????? forget trying to semi afk using a fishing rod anymore. Use to be able to cast fishing rod up to nearly 10 mins with it staying in the water. now is barley one minute.

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
yea I didn't like fishing in the first place. Now you can forget it all together.

C'mon holms lmao

Rage
Sage

Pharos
Level 371
Warrior
13th March 2019 05:41:33

Quoting Cacomixtle:
Quoting Sorahp Warrior:

Where is the Change log for the fishing rods?????? forget trying to semi afk using a fishing rod anymore. Use to be able to cast fishing rod up to nearly 10 mins with it staying in the water. now is barley one minute.

yea I didn't like fishing in the first place. Now you can forget it all together.

Dude its been years like that, no fishing equipment stays at the water for longer than a minute, and even that is a lot. Reaching fishing 40 isn't hard if you display half zezenia and half netflix/something else in your screen

ummmm....... do you bother looking at high-scores or automatically not think things thoroughly? Clearly you never used the great fishing rod. before this update it was able to cast and stay in the water up to 10mins. I was told to do it this way cause you could afk longer. I already have the 40 fishing this was never a complaint towards that. Just annoying AF to have to click the screen soooo much. They wonder why people resort to macro and bots seriously.
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
13th March 2019 08:21:04 (Last edited 13th March 2019 22:55:11)

Biell Griffin
Player

Elysium
Level 256
Mage
13th March 2019 12:18:42

Nice another update for Warriors.... nice job:P
Cacomixtle
Sage

Elysium
Level 318
Warrior
13th March 2019 15:38:24

Quoting Sorahp Warrior:
Quoting Cacomixtle:
Quoting Sorahp Warrior:

Dude its been years like that, no fishing equipment stays at the water for longer than a minute, and even that is a lot. Reaching fishing 40 isn't hard if you display half zezenia and half netflix/something else in your screen

ummmm....... do you bother looking at high-scores or automatically not think things thoroughly? Clearly you never used the great fishing rod. before this update it was able to cast and stay in the water up to 10mins. I was told to do it this way cause you could afk longer. I already have the 40 fishing this was never a complaint towards that. Just annoying AF to have to click the screen soooo much. They wonder why people resort to macro and bots seriously.

So every time I wanna say something I gotta look at the highscores table of everything?
About the rod, I didn't know it was bugged, I always use fishing nets.
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
13th March 2019 16:30:51 (Last edited 13th March 2019 22:55:16)

Coach
Player

Elysium
Level 698
Warrior
13th March 2019 20:43:13

Do you want to help the new players? limit premium card prices, price is too high.

Labbadia
Endless Order
Rage
Sage

Pharos
Level 371
Warrior
14th March 2019 06:34:23 (Last edited 14th March 2019 06:38:07)

Quoting Cacomixtle:

Quoting Cacomixtle:
So every time I wanna say something I gotta look at the highscores table of everything?
About the rod, I didn't know it was bugged, I always use fishing nets.

First you say no fishing equipment , then its you only use fishing net. Tell me again why you posted in the first place.

A simple sorry would have been better then this drama you posted.
Cacomixtle
Sage

Elysium
Level 318
Warrior
14th March 2019 22:17:32

I post whatever I want because I'm free to do so, you gonna ban me or something? also I admited I was wrong.
I have no reason to be sorry because my first post wasn't supposed to make anyone mad, I was trying to give advice, you're the one who replied all aggresive.
If you are mad about not being able to abuse a bug anymore, its not my problem :)
1 2 3 4