Strikker
Player

Elysium
Level 30
Ranger
17th March 2019 01:19:33 (Last edited 17th March 2019 01:21:41)

@Administration @GM Quillon @GM Shadow :D

Hello,

Since the last update on Zezenia, the item named ''devilish mask'' turned in my opinion (of course someone will discord) the best helmet in game for now.
So my question is: Will devilish mask able to be obtained again???
The new players and other who lost oportunity deserve a chance to get one.
My proposal is make a annual quest including this item as a reward. :smartass:
Trizze
Player

Elysium
Level 337
Ranger
17th March 2019 06:29:01 (Last edited 17th March 2019 06:40:47)

+1 Expecially after giving people the option to use it for a halloween outfit :( then turning it into one of the most OP items in game...

Quillon has no brain or does he? (he popped up on my screen and laughed that i got devil outfit... maybe its outa spite towards me knowing I use full crit gear).

This is one of the biggest reasons I've stopped playing... They change items on a constant which shows that even the people who run this game don't know how to balance it. Lol

Zezenia lost it's touch once K-Zodron let go.
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
17th March 2019 14:04:18

its same old shit..

What used to be the best set is worthless now.. Same when they added Noble Zezenia Quiver/Spellbook.. First mages picked shield, then mages weren't able to wear shields anymore so alot of players (including myself) changed the shield for a usefull item.. Later on add the spellbook/quiver.. ONLY obtainable by trading noble zezenia shield for it..

I've said it before and will say it again, with Staff like Quillon this game will never get far.
Godlike
Premium

Pharos
Level 919
Warrior
17th March 2019 18:13:05

I think the mask should not be dropped by monster because it is unfair for the few people who put time and effort into getting one ..
Quoting Chronic Spears:
+1 Expecially after giving people the option to use it for a halloween outfit :( then turning it into one of the most OP items in game...

Quillon has no brain or does he? (he popped up on my screen and laughed that i got devil outfit... maybe its outa spite towards me knowing I use full crit gear).

This is one of the biggest reasons I've stopped playing... They change items on a constant which shows that even the people who run this game don't know how to balance it. Lol

Zezenia lost its touch once Quillon became GM/Dictator

Quoting Ht Savage:
its same old shit..

What used to be the best set is worthless now.. Same when they added Noble Zezenia Quiver/Spellbook.. First mages picked shield, then mages weren't able to wear shields anymore so alot of players (including myself) changed the shield for a usefull item.. Later on add the spellbook/quiver.. ONLY obtainable by trading noble zezenia shield for it..

I've said it before and will say it again, with Staff like Quillon this game will never get far.

Game will never grow with Quillon as GM. Just remember the numbers of people online before he was GM and after he became Dictator .

Please don't be mad at me Quillon I am just speaking the truth .

Somebody quote this message before he deletes it like all my other posts ! ! !

:) Have a nice day
Iatric
Player

Pharos
Level 202
Mage
17th March 2019 18:33:09

Quoting Mackie:
I think the mask should not be dropped by monster because it is unfair for the few people who put time and effort into getting one ..
Quoting Chronic Spears:

Zezenia lost its touch once Quillon became GM/Dictator

Quoting Ht Savage:
its same old shit..

Game will never grow with Quillon as GM. Just remember the numbers of people online before he was GM and after he became Dictator .

Please don't be mad at me Quillon I am just speaking the truth .

Somebody quote this message before he deletes it like all my other posts ! ! !

:) Have a nice day

You should know he will delete this to. Quillon has a major power disorder bud.