Coach
Player

Elysium
Level 698
Warrior
22nd March 2019 10:37:46 (Last edited 22nd March 2019 10:49:51)

Staff, look at the difference of hunting for low levels. It is these hunt place that make the player stay in the game.
Open places, no rocks or trees to get in the way, runes, fun spells ... watch and see.

--- Good Hunt place:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/399053137

--- In this video, he is on the same level as in the other game, look at the difference:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/396621315

This is a new player in zezenia, but can not find the motivation to play.

Labbadia
Perseus
Player

Elysium
Level 219
Ranger
22nd March 2019 14:50:25 (Last edited 22nd March 2019 14:54:22)

I highly doubt that this is the reason, this "New Player" is finding it hard to get motivation to play the game..... Another player relating Tibia to Zezenia. 2 different games. Why make Zezenia MORE like Tibia? This is where people go wrong.....

Remember..... It's Zezenia. Not Tibia. Stop relating the games.

Edit:: He always hunts in low end places for his level even. I've watched the streams, he doesn't take risks. But hell take the risk in a Tibia hunt in Spike?

Hes just hunting in areas no one really does..... There is better places to EXP at this level. He is just use to the Tibia play style. Hasn't really grasped the Zezenia play style yet. In time it will come though, as all of us have been there. Once he knows more of the game, (As he does tibia) , these issues wouldn't be issues.
Coach
Player

Elysium
Level 698
Warrior
22nd March 2019 16:50:55

Quoting Fatalz:
I highly doubt that this is the reason, this "New Player" is finding it hard to get motivation to play the game..... Another player relating Tibia to Zezenia. 2 different games. Why make Zezenia MORE like Tibia? This is where people go wrong.....

Edit:: He always hunts in low end places for his level even. I've watched the streams, he doesn't take risks. But hell take the risk in a Tibia hunt in Spike?

Hes just hunting in areas no one really does..... There is better places to EXP at this level. He is just use to the Tibia play style. Hasn't really grasped the Zezenia play style yet. In time it will come though, as all of us have been there. Once he knows more of the game, (As he does tibia) , these issues wouldn't be issues.

it is by this type of thinking that zezenia has 40 online.

I do not say anything else in this forum.
Coach
Player

Elysium
Level 698
Warrior
22nd March 2019 17:19:39 (Last edited 22nd March 2019 17:21:40)

this could be the city of beginners:

Maybe 1 to level 100? without having to walk kilometers.

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

and do not say that the game is not the same as tibia, need make xp, skills, hunt, itens, quest, task, etc...
Briareu
Premium

Elysium
Level 896
Warrior
22nd March 2019 17:22:47

I agree - new areas , new spells - quests, bosses and a lot of new things like armor,legs etc.
And also I am waiting for new talents, who know maybe one day !
Greetings for normal players.
Perseus
Player

Elysium
Level 219
Ranger
22nd March 2019 20:06:14 (Last edited 22nd March 2019 20:27:29)

Quoting Labbadia:
Quoting Fatalz:

annnnnd again you relate Yalahar from tibia as a city for beginners in Zezenia..... Why not take the old culthan, or the mass amount of areas unused on the current ZEZENIA map??? or make a whole new island based off Zezenia for beginners to 1-100..... NOT TIBIA.

So based from my post, you think its this kind of thinking that they have 40 online? I don't think so buddy. THere is many factors. And mine isnt even one of them. I wasnt trying to be rude here, but you keep comparing Zezenia to TIbia. Wouldnt it technically, be your kind of thinking that has the 40 players online that it does? You cant relate 2 games that have a different concept and play style.

When you post that the game has bad hunting areas and such like that, this is what steers people away from the game.(Which I dont think it does.... you however do.) I actually was being constructive, and saying he wasnt use to the Zezenia play style yet. Which is why he wasnt leveling fast. But in time that would change.... If i myself seen a post like yours, in regards to slow exp and this and that... i wouldnt play if i was a new player Atleast I was trying to say, take more time to play the game, learn it, and this will change.
If you wanna play a game that has all the things that tibia does. why dont you just go play it?

Whats next? Going to ask to put Sudden Death runes into the game? With some Avalanche?
Coach
Player

Elysium
Level 698
Warrior
22nd March 2019 20:59:34 (Last edited 22nd March 2019 21:03:03)

Quoting Fatalz:
Quoting Labbadia:
Quoting Fatalz:

annnnnd again you relate Yalahar from tibia as a city for beginners in Zezenia..... Why not take the old culthan, or the mass amount of areas unused on the current ZEZENIA map??? or make a whole new island based off Zezenia for beginners to 1-100..... NOT TIBIA.

So based from my post, you think its this kind of thinking that they have 40 online? I don't think so buddy. THere is many factors. And mine isnt even one of them. I wasnt trying to be rude here, but you keep comparing Zezenia to TIbia. Wouldnt it technically, be your kind of thinking that has the 40 players online that it does? You cant relate 2 games that have a different concept and play style.

When you post that the game has bad hunting areas and such like that, this is what steers people away from the game.(Which I dont think it does.... you however do.) I actually was being constructive, and saying he wasnt use to the Zezenia play style yet. Which is why he wasnt leveling fast. But in time that would change.... If i myself seen a post like yours, in regards to slow exp and this and that... i wouldnt play if i was a new player Atleast I was trying to say, take more time to play the game, learn it, and this will change.
If you wanna play a game that has all the things that tibia does. why dont you just go play it?

Whats next? Going to ask to put Sudden Death runes into the game? With some Avalanche?

Sincerely, I do not know anything, I just know that your ideas for zezenia, do not work for anything, starts to help zezenia, I want to see if they work. Until then, the tibia method is more efficient. How can you say that tibia and zezenia are two different games? For me, it just changes the name.

As the staff wants ideas on how to do it, I'm posting what really works on other games, so you can get an idea and do that for zezenia.

Do you want to accept? Okay, not accept? let's wait another 10 years, with double map, monster, items, and 40 players on. This is what I experienced during all the trajectory in zezenia.

another thing, Tibia does not have 40 online, so, something sure they're doing.

Labbadia
Coach
Player

Elysium
Level 698
Warrior
22nd March 2019 21:07:38

"When you post that the game has bad hunting areas and such like that, this is what steers people away from the game.(Which I dont think it does.... you however do.)"

man... WTF!!! i did not read this thing, i communicate with players in the discord every day, i hear the same criticism every day, and who is communicating all this "shit" is me.