Anarchist
Player

Elysium
Level 243
Warrior
28th March 2019 18:45:47

Added Training Exhaust Reduction by performing kill tasks (depends on difficulty, legth and randomity of task; reduction between 8-43 minutes)
Buff this reduction, to make game more dynamic.
Why buff? Zezenia have years online, and, to be strong, u need a lot of train... If those reduction gonna buffed, make game more dynamic to new players
Normally warriors just do task and loggout, if buff, will make them do more tasks to reduction. :D
My suggest is to buff 3~5hours.
Zezenian Gringo
Player

Pharos
Level 56
Mage
30th June 2019 16:35:45

I support this,

I also do the task and later I wait
Akolix
Player

Elysium
Level 231
Warrior
30th June 2019 21:33:57

My proposal is to lose the fucking task NPC's and get your skills the old fashioned way, Fibonacci's.
Whirlwind Sceptre
Player

Pharos
Level 28
Mage
30th June 2019 23:24:29

Quoting Akolix:
My proposal is to lose the fucking task NPC's and get your skills the old fashioned way, Fibonacci's.

+0000000.1
Ritari
Elder Sage

Pharos
Level 445
Warrior
3rd July 2019 16:37:32

I'm going to support this. I think that the 8 minutes reduction (assuming it's an easy short task) is worth nothing in the end. The reductions could be slightly higher indeed. Also the current challenge boost exhaust reductions are too expensive considering the amount of reduction you get.
:smartass:
Marbus
Player

Elysium
Level 408
Warrior
10th July 2019 21:41:18

Quoting Spede Ritari:
I'm going to support this. I think that the 8 minutes reduction (assuming it's an easy short task) is worth nothing in the end. The reductions could be slightly higher indeed. Also the current challenge boost exhaust reductions are too expensive considering the amount of reduction you get.
:smartass:

People stop playing for having to wait for the exausted to train again.
Huligan
Player

Pharos
Level 196
Warrior
11th July 2019 05:44:29

Dont take exhaust away but make it able to skill the normal way while you got exhaust from Torvald / Osvald. This is a big key why new people dont stay and need to be fixed. If you dont want people to be able to skill the normal way take back the oldschool training all of Zezenia and you can add that extra time you want people to skill. You can even add ”skill-ticket” then that can be bought for ingame cash. Keep up the discussion!