1 2 3
Crimson Boltz
Player

Pharos
Level 79
Ranger
1st April 2019 16:37:38

Agree, reset this game and start over with fresh start.
Shadowzin
Player

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
2nd April 2019 00:23:06

The creator of this thread is Kamikaze Moe , the guy who cried for every new server and got kicked and just cried for a new one . People like this will never help your game move forward, they just lose a war and beg for new server with no thoughts behind it .

Restart will lose 75% of the players still playing , majority being Elysium players . You will be left with 25% of the 50 people on , especially because no advertising is done to attract new players !

People need to think before they comment on whats best for the game and not best for themselves, that's why Staff have it hard too many selfish responses instead of long term responses .

An idea that might help the game improve, make all three servers join into 1 . Make it pvp optional, when you have non pvp mode on you make 1x experience and when you have pvp mode on you make lets say 2x or 3x experience . You can only change your mode from pvp to non pvp or opposite once every 24/h for example . Try to bless up the community , fixing things that made people stop playing . ( new staff, get rid of the toxic one we all know his name I will get banned if I mention his name so I wont . It will be nice to see 80-100 people on a server instead of seeing 20 on novus 30 on pharos 50 on Elysium . When staff is fixed and adjustments are made to the game then introduce a new server . but for now stop listening to the re-res .
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
2nd April 2019 01:16:08 (Last edited 2nd April 2019 19:25:50)

Kukeensd
Player

Pharos
Level 10
Ranger
2nd April 2019 03:43:40

I Dont care about you caste ur the only one who cares about playing a dead game, i told over 10 times reset is what this server needs, close it for some months and open it make advertisings at twitchs,otland, and whatever u can put some money dont be cheap,,, to this gm if i had this game i would make it big with big ideas ive been here for 10 years and this is still the best game ever but its dead no fun playing anymore with only retards like his guy caste crying cuz he got a high lvl char who never buys p.cards never have to cuz he got all cloned cash.
iven i had over 20kk cloned money at the time, its time for something good fuck the losers who still plays 95% just bot cuz they can sense u stop carrying about the game why not bot i would do it to. this is the last post ill be back in some months and see if u do whats need to
Corsitto
Player

Pharos
Level 61
Mage
2nd April 2019 03:44:41

Its about new time to come i belive8)8)
Corsitto
Player

Pharos
Level 61
Mage
2nd April 2019 03:48:14

Chronic spears all u care about its ur self, ur selfish fck like caste this idea is about the game not for you having ur boring gameplay with 10 players he can recive sucha more if they know what to do, We had time when bubba did stream this game and we had 290+online at everath those times was the best time i would love to play this game again with new people and old to have some fun to the best game ever
Kukeensd
Player

Pharos
Level 10
Ranger
3rd April 2019 00:40:31

Can maybe the staff give us answer people wanna know about ur toughts and will, just dont ingore us, You have a choice do something about it or leave it be Always wrong people with good things in their hand twinnnn
Akolix
Player

Elysium
Level 231
Warrior
3rd April 2019 07:21:09

Quoting Djekki:
Can maybe the staff give us answer people wanna know about ur toughts and will, just dont ingore us, You have a choice do something about it or leave it be Always wrong people with good things in their hand twinnnn

They probably wont. A full reset has always been rejected by the staff.
Rage
Sage

Pharos
Level 371
Warrior
3rd April 2019 07:49:55 (Last edited 3rd April 2019 07:53:29)

Quoting Caste:
The creator of this thread is Kamikaze Moe , the guy who cried for every new server and got kicked and just cried for a new one . People like this will never help your game move forward, they just lose a war and beg for new server with no thoughts behind it .

Restart will lose 75% of the players still playing , majority being Elysium players . You will be left with 25% of the 50 people on , especially because no advertising is done to attract new players !

People need to think before they comment on whats best for the game and not best for themselves, that's why Staff have it hard too many selfish responses instead of long term responses .

An idea that might help the game improve, make all three servers join into 1 . Make it pvp optional, when you have non pvp mode on you make 1x experience and when you have pvp mode on you make lets say 2x or 3x experience . You can only change your mode from pvp to non pvp or opposite once every 24/h for example . Try to bless up the community , fixing things that made people stop playing . ( new staff, get rid of the toxic one we all know his name I will get banned if I mention his name so I wont . It will be nice to see 80-100 people on a server instead of seeing 20 on novus 30 on pharos 50 on Elysium . When staff is fixed and adjustments are made to the game then introduce a new server . but for now stop listening to the re-res .

I want a reset. So I can have more rares then this noob.
Cacomixtle
Sage

Elysium
Level 318
Warrior
3rd April 2019 20:47:19

Quoting Djekki:

Why do you want an answer? everytime they say they wont reset the game, the same thread is made a few months later asking for the same thing.
1 2 3