1 2 3
Corsitto
Player

Pharos
Level 61
Mage
5th April 2019 05:24:09

Let us know about ur toughts about account trading, etc. You guys dont wanna reset let us atleast be able to buy others chars to mentain possibly to play, Just dont ingonre do something or sell it to someone will do good
Perseus
Player

Elysium
Level 219
Ranger
5th April 2019 20:58:53

A lot of people/accounts would have to be unbanned in that case. I mean A LOT.
Huligan
Player

Pharos
Level 196
Warrior
5th April 2019 21:47:36

Quoting Fatalz:
A lot of people/accounts would have to be unbanned in that case. I mean A LOT.

Who says that? That was the old rule. If rules changes it still wasnt right back in the days. Belive me i have lost MANY traded characters that have been top levels.

Quoting Hesperus:
Let us know about ur toughts about account trading, etc. You guys dont wanna reset let us atleast be able to buy others chars to mentain possibly to play, Just dont ingonre do something or sell it to someone will do good

Hesperus got a good point.
Corsitto
Player

Pharos
Level 61
Mage
5th April 2019 23:50:14

As soon you guys launch that account trading as fine, People will coem back and also people will come back to play making this as a living while u earning on it some people will do to its win win sits
Cross Empan Vroom
Player

Pharos
Level 409
Mage
6th April 2019 02:03:21

It would not be bad. would bring back many players. .:smartass:
Anuel Ft
Player

Pharos
Level 613
Mage
6th April 2019 06:20:31

It would bring me back for sure.
Not for long though.. only until i found someone who buys my OP characters + items.<3
Akolix
Player

Elysium
Level 231
Warrior
6th April 2019 07:53:31

Why would account trading be the solution? You'd still have the repetitive, braindead content we've had for years.
Imaqtpie
Player

Pharos
Level 71
Ranger
6th April 2019 16:45:26

dismissing Quillon would also be one of the good solutions, this part can not be forgotten. Quillon does not misunderstand me, but you suck at business.

:P:P:P:)
Shadowzin
Player

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
7th April 2019 06:25:49

I am all for account buying and selling . Maybe my enemies will stop being charloves and have some balls !
Next make a thread about who agrees quillon should stay and who agrees he should go . Im sure a lot of people would return if quillon is gone , I have about 20 people who i know who stopped because of this cancer .
Rage
Sage

Pharos
Level 371
Warrior
7th April 2019 06:29:51

Quoting Akolix:
Why would account trading be the solution? You'd still have the repetitive, braindead content we've had for years.

If not for that reset that’s shti
1 2 3