1 2 3
Rage
Sage

Pharos
Level 371
Warrior
7th April 2019 06:36:12

Quoting Caste:
I am all for account buying and selling . Maybe my enemies will stop being charloves and have some balls !
Next make a thread about who agrees quillon should stay and who agrees he should go . Im sure a lot of people would return if quillon is gone , I have about 20 people who i know who stopped because of this cancer .

I have stopped to play cause of him for sure in the past. It’s demoralizing to have him show up.
Kukeensd
Player

Pharos
Level 10
Ranger
7th April 2019 06:37:11

Cant even belive these people owns the game, they having gold in their hand missing their chance to do something good for them self and for us, Dissmiss quilion for sure thats 100% 99% of all people voting on but theres no people left XD, i told them whats need to be done not a fking new server it wont last 3 months cuz its all over the same, We need something big from ur guys I hope il be able to play someday as i use to Staff idk if ur worse than old staff with answers damn
Rage
Sage

Pharos
Level 371
Warrior
7th April 2019 06:39:39

Quoting Djekki:
Cant even belive these people owns the game, they having gold in their hand missing their chance to do something good for them self and for us, Dissmiss quilion for sure thats 100% 99% of all people voting on but theres no people left XD, i told them whats need to be done not a fking new server it wont last 3 months cuz its all over the same, We need something big from ur guys I hope il be able to play someday as i use to Staff idk if ur worse than old staff with answers damn

We all told them they need to reset everything.... but no they don’t listen no even on the DIbaroeds. It’s fumving stupid
Kukeensd
Player

Pharos
Level 10
Ranger
7th April 2019 06:46:26

Quoting Sorahp Warrior:
Quoting Djekki:

We all told them they need to reset everything.... but no they don’t listen no even on the DIbaroeds. It’s fumving stupid

Fam they dont care worse than old owners and u have to talk with ur friends aka caste who crying about reset, when we ask for it
cuz he got dead items no value anymore ive been telling them long time ago, this game is to easy, people crying when they die from monster and get back 75% fking hell it should be 0 back some small changes they dont rly know what they doing
Beekz Teh Magician
Player

Elysium
Level 330
Mage
7th April 2019 11:07:25

All you guys remind me of tibia community long time ago :D mad raging and crying about resetting game. It has been quite ride just reading your posts few months, have had laughs ty :D

-Beekz
Perseus
Player

Elysium
Level 219
Ranger
7th April 2019 12:31:26

Quoting Beekz Teh Magician:
All you guys remind me of tibia community long time ago :D mad raging and crying about resetting game. It has been quite ride just reading your posts few months, have had laughs ty :D

-Beekz

Haha, I honestly was thinking the exact same thing... Was going to post that as well.

So much hate, so much crying, so much raging. It's quite funny. And here they are thinking the staff is ACTUALLY listening to them.
Jokes on them. haha
Rage
Sage

Pharos
Level 371
Warrior
8th April 2019 09:41:59 (Last edited 8th April 2019 10:06:47)

-Beekz

You remind me of a song lol........... theory of a dead man- the bitch came back..

Just saying

Kukeensd
Player

Pharos
Level 10
Ranger
8th April 2019 10:15:46

so sad// rip zezenia
Rage
Sage

Pharos
Level 371
Warrior
8th April 2019 10:28:31

Quoting Djekki:
so sad// rip zezenia

Sad but true
Perseus
Player

Elysium
Level 219
Ranger
8th April 2019 20:06:49

Quoting Sorahp Warrior:

-Beekz

You remind me of a song lol........... theory of a dead man- the bitch came back..

Just saying

Not meaning to Defend Beekz in any way here but.......

Theory of a Gayman. We all know who the real bitch here is. Haha, You and your weird boy bands. Both ingame and outside the game.
1 2 3