Show staff replies in this thread
6 days 18 minutes ago GM Quillon View post »
Sorahp Warrior
Sage

Pharos
Level 348
Warrior
11 days 7 hours ago

I canít play by myself............ wtf is this staff... itís the same stick as before. Seriously..... I donít want to be negative but Iíll be damned if I make a proposal on DI board and the staff donít even reply. Even when the proposal may come out in a patch... the lack of communication is far beyond repair now. You need some smart frighten moves now to save this shit. 90% of the community doesnít even bother with the forum its always the 10%. You obviously donít listen the the sages so who will you listen to? The donators? Well here it is from the donator. Iím done till you get your ducking g shit in the barrel.
Djekki
Player

Pharos
Level 46
Mage
11 days 5 hours ago

Soon caste will say kicked, all he have still, but hes the only 1 wasting time xd on dead game, i gave my idea toughts still they dont give a fuck, i would say find some other game to play and stop give them attention they dont deserv it from us,
Djekki
Player

Pharos
Level 46
Mage
11 days 5 hours ago

http://eloth.net/ stealing zezenia items lol
Deadpool
Sage

Pharos
Level 413
Ranger
11 days 1 hour ago (Last edited 10 days 1 hour ago)

Katsu Matsu
Player

Elysium
Level 90
Warrior
10 days 23 hours ago

Take 148 "time to give up" just leave the game already lmao
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 404
Mage
10 days 22 hours ago

As long as Quillon is around this game will never succeed. He publicly announced he would resign yet he is still here killing the game.

If you are not polish you won't be able to play the game normally, the next day you might be banned for something retarded:smartass:
Deadpool
Sage

Pharos
Level 413
Ranger
10 days 22 hours ago (Last edited 10 days 1 hour ago)

Caste
Player

Pharos
Level 495
Mage
10 days 12 hours ago

Quoting Djekki:
Soon caste will say kicked, all he have still, but hes the only 1 wasting time xd on dead game, i gave my idea toughts still they dont give a fuck, i would say find some other game to play and stop give them attention they dont deserv it from us,

#kicked

Quoting Deadpool:
https://www.playzezenia.com/forum/thread/17748/post158336#158336

7th September 2018 13:01:59 (Last edited 7th September 2018 13:32:53)

Quoting GM Quillon:
Many people are probably still waiting for answer from K-Zodron. The promised information will appear in the next two weeks - better later than never. I would not like to reveal details, but it seems that everything is going in the right direction - there is huge chance, much higher than before, that project created by K-Zodron will be continued. I would also cut all these speculations, I will not become the new owner. Additionally, if I will be needed, due to the limited amount of time, I would just focus on the content development, it means that I would resign from Game Master position.

-- Quillon

This day everybody was so happy , even old players who saw this where thinking of returning ! This could of been the turning point for zezenia :(
Reefer Chiefer
Player

Elysium
Level 141
Ranger
10 days 12 hours ago

Quoting Caste:
Quoting Djekki:

#kicked

Quoting Deadpool:

Quoting GM Quillon:
Many people are probably still waiting for answer from K-Zodron. The promised information will appear in the next two weeks - better later than never. I would not like to reveal details, but it seems that everything is going in the right direction - there is huge chance, much higher than before, that project created by K-Zodron will be continued. I would also cut all these speculations, I will not become the new owner. Additionally, if I will be needed, due to the limited amount of time, I would just focus on the content development, it means that I would resign from Game Master position.

-- Quillon

This day everybody was so happy , even old players who saw this where thinking of returning ! This could of been the turning point for zezenia :(

I'd have to agree with you there. That probably was the most iconic thing stated, and now..... Just lies :(
Majo A
Player

Pharos
Level 14
Mage
10 days 11 hours ago (Last edited 10 days 11 hours ago)

Quoting Caste:
Quoting Djekki:

#kicked

Quoting Deadpool:

Quoting GM Quillon:

-- Quillon

That where hurts my eyes. Where, we're and were are completely different words, English lessons for fools, your welcome or as you would say, YOU'RE WELCOME
1 2 3
Last »