12th April 2019 11:39:02

cry cry cry cry cry
Briareu
Premium

Elysium
Level 909
Warrior
12th April 2019 12:34:49

Time will show what will happen.Everything will turn out after the upcoming update.
Patience pays.
Cross Empan Vroom
Player

Pharos
Level 409
Mage
12th April 2019 18:13:09

I assure you that if we take a vote to say whether Quillon should stay or leave, most would vote to withdraw him from the game. but this is just a dictatorship. #RipZezenia
Cross Empan Vroom
Player

Pharos
Level 409
Mage
12th April 2019 18:20:19

the Zezenia population lost all confidence and hope in the administration, when Quillon stated that he would resign from the position of GM. you have no word or commitment to your players. We do not need more content, we need more players. Are you making content for whom? if soon there will be no more nobody.
Akolix
Player

Elysium
Level 231
Warrior
12th April 2019 19:13:40

I wonder why GM Eden hasn't been active for a while..
Meridiuz
Player

Everest
Level 227
Ranger
12th April 2019 19:19:11

Quoting Akolix:

Cause hes gay :D:D:D:D
Ampel
Player

Pharos
Level 10
Mage
12th April 2019 19:51:15 (Last edited 12th April 2019 19:51:45)

Quoting Akolix:

Everyone know that you are or was GM Eden.

Quoting Selopts:
Cause hes gay :D:D:D:D

Calling GM gay - smart! LGBT forever!
Trizze
Player

Elysium
Level 337
Ranger
13th April 2019 01:46:15 (Last edited 13th April 2019 02:04:20)

Quoting Akolix:

really dude we all know ur EDEN and u say this... ur to immature to be a GM this comment proves it... im glad u quit lol

U think u know what this game needs yet u failed when u were the one guy who had the chance to change it by getting GM status... shut the fuck up noob

You talk mad shit about the game u have power too... who in there right fucking mind gave u GM status... what the fuck...
Akolix
Player

Elysium
Level 231
Warrior
13th April 2019 05:59:49

Quoting Chronic Spears:

really dude we all know ur EDEN and u say this... ur to immature to be a GM this comment proves it... im glad u quit lol

I'm saying because it has been kept secret for a while now by the staff. I'd like people to know why and how it happened I left.
Quoting Chronic Spears:

U think u know what this game needs yet u failed when u were the one guy who had the chance to change it by getting GM status... shut the fuck up noob

It isn't as easy as you might think. Especially with mentally disabled sages like you. And most of all other staff members.
Quoting Chronic Spears:

You talk mad shit about the game u have power too... who in there right fucking mind gave u GM status... what the fuck...

Try imagine being in my shoes while I was a GM. Things said about GM Quillon are true and they are much worse when you are in the same team as he is. You'll see the true colors.
Ampel
Player

Pharos
Level 10
Mage
13th April 2019 06:30:14 (Last edited 13th April 2019 06:48:41)

Quoting Akolix:
Quoting Chronic Spears:

I'm saying because it has been kept secret for a while now by the staff. I'd like people to know why and how it happened I left.
Quoting Chronic Spears:

It isn't as easy as you might think. Especially with mentally disabled sages like you. And most of all other staff members.
Quoting Chronic Spears:

Try imagine being in my shoes while I was a GM. Things said about GM Quillon are true and they are much worse when you are in the same team as he is. You'll see the true colors.

Tell us about your trauma! Anyway question, we have discussed about it yesterday at Elysium, is it true that you were being held in the Quillon's basement for 10 days, without internet and your favourite pizza? Is it true?
1 2 3 4
Last »