16th April 2019 10:43:18 GM Quillon View post »
Shadowzin
Premium

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
16th April 2019 21:54:14

Quoting Chronic Spears:

Never give GM status to a fucking child...

I guess you will never be GM .

Do you read things before you post . You sound very ignorant every time you post something .
But hey im always down for a good laugh ! ! !

Have a nice day !
Cream
Mcorochi
Player

Pharos
Level 24
Mage
16th April 2019 22:00:51

Quoting Caste:
Quoting Chronic Spears:

Never give GM status to a fucking child...

I guess you will never be GM .

Do you read things before you post . You sound very ignorant every time you post something .
But hey im always down for a good laugh ! ! !

Have a nice day !
Cream

cream você é um drogado querendo pagar de intelectual
cala a boca doente
Stormy
Elder Sage

Elysium
Level 312
Mage
17th April 2019 15:10:26

Part of the reason this game doesn’t grow is community believe it or not. When you start a new game and you look at forums full of “this game is dead, this game sucks, this game needs new admin” would you want to continue playing or even start playing? I think not. GMs can’t obtain, pick up, or drop items as Quillon said. This has been the case since the beginning when KZ was in charge. Deadpool trolled you guys like he does best. I think it’s time to stop saying quillon needs to step down because it’s not going to happen. Either stop playing or accept it and move on. I don’t know about the previous bans he may of done but he isn’t even in that department anymore. It’s just like the news they only broadcast the bad and ignore the good that was done. All I see is some emotional teenage kids wanting to change a game to there liking because let me guess “are entitled to it”
Perseus
Player

Elysium
Level 219
Ranger
17th April 2019 15:30:35 (Last edited 17th April 2019 16:17:27)

Quoting Stormy:
Part of the reason this game doesn’t grow is community believe it or not. When you start a new game and you look at forums full of “this game is dead, this game sucks, this game needs new admin” would you want to continue playing or even start playing? I think not. GMs can’t obtain, pick up, or drop items as Quillon said. This has been the case since the beginning when KZ was in charge. Deadpool trolled you guys like he does best. I think it’s time to stop saying quillon needs to step down because it’s not going to happen. Either stop playing or accept it and move on. I don’t know about the previous bans he may of done but he isn’t even in that department anymore. It’s just like the news they only broadcast the bad and ignore the good that was done. All I see is some emotional teenage kids wanting to change a game to there liking because let me guess “are entitled to it”

Sorry to come in on ya here bud, mean no offence either...
Things you are right about...
Part of the reason this game doesn’t grow is community believe it or not. When you start a new game and you look at forums full of “this game is dead, this game sucks, this game needs new admin” would you want to continue playing or even start playing? I think not.
GMs can’t obtain, pick up, or drop items as Quillon said. This has been the case since the beginning when KZ was in charge. Deadpool trolled you guys like he does best.

Now to the other things in regards to Quillon....
I think it’s time to stop saying quillon needs to step down because it’s not going to happen. Either stop playing or accept it and move on.
Why did he say he would step down and resign? Why post false information like this. Why another former GM even saying things in regards to Quillon.. clearly you are missing something. HE SAID HE WAS GOING TO RESIGN. NOT US. HE DID. HIS WORDS.

It’s just like the news they only broadcast the bad and ignore the good that was done What good has honestly been done here...... seriously... every update is the damn same... when its not even needed.... nothing these updates are doing is attracting new players even. Yes I agree the forums probably have something to do with it but the content updates and whats provided in these updates, are just pointless. None of these updates attract new players, and hell dont even attract old ones... Its just the same thing over and over again.

All I see is some emotional teenage kids wanting to change a game to there liking because let me guess “are entitled to it”
Not just one but many of us emotional kids want change in regards to the same things? All I see is Staff making choices based off what they think is best for their game, when clearly as the facts are all here... its not whats best... Dont most games listen to their community? Dont most games communicate and do polls on changes.... Dont most games succeed by listening to the community? Dont most games, when they say they are going to do something... actually do it? When us as players see a staff member say hes going to resign based off things he has done, and then doesnt, what does that show us as players? That no word is kept, and all lies. This is also a factor of why people don't play.

Correct me if I am wrong, you just expect people to not say anything in regards to the games current situation? You expect people to just lie and say its an AMAZING GAME? come on man... People deserve the truth, and not have their time wasted...... what is so wrong about talking about facts and the truth? This is what he whole term "Game Reviews" means.... which every game has reviews.. You know how many people say 100+ other games, suck, this and that... and yet are still successful? Sorry but thats not an excuse you can use in my books. The community isnt the only problem... its The Community, the staff, the updates, the lack of things to do in this game, the corruption. It all comes into factor. If none of us posted in regards to this, you would have many pissed off newcommers regardless.... and they would post it.. so its a vicious cycle. What does that tell you?
Newcommers have already come and gone, ignoring the forums, and tried the game for what it is.. and guess what... they arent here. so again what does that tell you my friend?
Nelvam Guilherme
Player

Elysium
Level 927
Warrior
17th April 2019 23:36:37

I wanted to see my character smoking and drinking, waiting for the boss.

It's better to be hated for who you are, than loved for what you are not ><><> KURT COBAIN ><><> 8)
Anuel Ft
Player

Pharos
Level 613
Mage
18th April 2019 13:21:24 (Last edited 18th April 2019 13:23:00)

Quoting Chronic Spears:
Btw baltas never seen u log in to fight us "non pvpers" so lets go? but ur a noob and i would mostlikly solo u.

Test severs coming soon i hope and if u don't log in to fight the ppl from ely then all that proves is your a bitch haha... cause I'll solo your noob ass

I would LOVE to see you drop the floor, just for you.. i will login<3
We has shown, over and over again that we cant be defeated. New servers or old servers.
Shadowzin
Premium

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
18th April 2019 23:16:07

Quoting Chronic Spears:
really bro almost all community seen it was in bersund/karkilla area ... with deadppool saying THANK YOU GM EDEN.... ur a fucking noob bro... I wont reply to your post about this again.
I have so much info about the game then you baltas lmfao... ur a noob who played x2 and were on x3 xp...
come ely ill drop u with monsters like a boss does... All of u pvper are noobs I solo makes me laugh just like the test servers do .... super noobs who dunno how to play solo ahaha to bad so sad.

Btw baltas never seen u log in to fight us "non pvpers" so lets go? but ur a noob and i would mostlikly solo u.

Test severs coming soon i hope and if u don't log in to fight the ppl from ely then all that proves is your a bitch haha... cause I'll solo your noob ass

just because you can solo soul devours , doesn't mean you can solo Baltas . Youre a joke, but youre a funny joke because I laugh at you all the time !

Respect Baltas he is Lithuanian

Have a nice day !
Cream
Rage
Sage

Pharos
Level 371
Warrior
19th April 2019 15:07:42 (Last edited 19th April 2019 15:07:58)

Quoting Chronic Spears:
really bro almost all community seen it was in bersund/karkilla area ... with deadppool saying THANK YOU GM EDEN.... ur a fucking noob bro... I wont reply to your post about this again.
I have so much info about the game then you baltas lmfao... ur a noob who played x2 and were on x3 xp...
come ely ill drop u with monsters like a boss does... All of u pvper are noobs I solo makes me laugh just like the test servers do .... super noobs who dunno how to play solo ahaha to bad so sad.

Sorry to say but you hit the hornets nest on this one. love yea to death bro but you aint leaving pz on the test server unless no one is on. Just saying.

Quoting Stormy:

It's really hard to get past old doings. They said one thing then does another. A simple post weekly on what the "staff" are doing would calm the community down 10 fold. Tho it seems like same staff owner as before. Community complains hard then they say something. Post something before the community goes nuts.
Cross Empan Vroom
Player

Pharos
Level 409
Mage
19th April 2019 16:53:06

Quoting Sorahp Warrior:
It's really hard to get past old doings. They said one thing then does another. A simple post weekly on what the "staff" are doing would calm the community down 10 fold. Tho it seems like same staff owner as before. Community complains hard then they say something. Post something before the community goes nuts.

That's exactly what I'm talking about. they need to give more news to the community, they take a long time to report something and when they inform the community, they already have countless community post crazed.
Trizze
Player

Elysium
Level 337
Ranger
19th April 2019 18:30:48

Sorry to say but you hit the hornets nest on this one. love yea to death bro but you aint leaving pz on the test server unless no one is on. Just saying.

i quit bro i tossed all my items and had the biggest drop party zezenia will ever see 300kk+ lol
« First
3 4 5 6 7
Last »