16th April 2019 10:43:18 GM Quillon View post »
Anuel Ft
Player

Pharos
Level 613
Mage
20th April 2019 16:05:57

Quoting Chronic Spears:
Sorry to say but you hit the hornets nest on this one. love yea to death bro but you aint leaving pz on the test server unless no one is on. Just saying.

i quit bro i tossed all my items and had the biggest drop party zezenia will ever see 300kk+ lol

Gave up before a fight, pussy:smartass:
Shadowzin
Player

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
20th April 2019 22:17:47

Quoting Sonnema:
Quoting Chronic Spears:
Sorry to say but you hit the hornets nest on this one. love yea to death bro but you aint leaving pz on the test server unless no one is on. Just saying.

i quit bro i tossed all my items and had the biggest drop party zezenia will ever see 300kk+ lol

Gave up before a fight, pussy:smartass:

+1 .
Elysium boy running away from the heat .
Perseus
Player

Elysium
Level 219
Ranger
22nd April 2019 17:55:36 (Last edited 22nd April 2019 17:59:01)

I can see why every single PVP server ever made fails...... literally every single pvp server..... not one has succeeded... and you guys blame the staff xD. take a look in the mirror boysssss, its you guys that kill your servers. lawl. and u trash talk elysium like you have something? go play your dead ass servers you jokes. You guys are so power riden, you have no idea how to play without power abusing everyone out of the game. big reason this game has no players.... you guys xD.. i bet you are proud of it too.. smh.
You say hes running away from the heat... but yet.... you guys dont even play... u lurk the forums is all you do, and trash talk the game right left and center, trash talk the playerbase, kill people out of servers.... now look, you have no game to play no more xD except to play with your lil boy band u got going. grats you guys have a server to yourselves.... just like you wanted, and yet you guys just bitch and bitch and bitch. grow up kids. xD go outside. get a job. have some kids. do something with your pathetic lives. think your big on a game? go make something of yourselves. lmao. you should see how you all look, acting all tough and gay in a game xD.
Shadowzin
Player

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
22nd April 2019 18:20:08

Quoting Reefer Chiefer:
I can see why every single PVP server ever made fails...... literally every single pvp server..... not one has succeeded... and you guys blame the staff xD. take a look in the mirror boysssss, its you guys that kill your servers. lawl. and u trash talk elysium like you have something? go play your dead ass servers you jokes. You guys are so power riden, you have no idea how to play without power abusing everyone out of the game. big reason this game has no players.... you guys xD.. i bet you are proud of it too.. smh.
You say hes running away from the heat... but yet.... you guys dont even play... u lurk the forums is all you do, and trash talk the game right left and center, trash talk the playerbase, kill people out of servers.... now look, you have no game to play no more xD except to play with your lil boy band u got going. grats you guys have a server to yourselves.... just like you wanted, and yet you guys just bitch and bitch and bitch. grow up kids. xD go outside. get a job. have some kids. do something with your pathetic lives. think your big on a game? go make something of yourselves. lmao. you should see how you all look, acting all tough and gay in a game xD.

Bro are you sure your not smoking crack instead of the reefer ? you have absolutely so idea what you are talking about , the game died because of specific staff . Everath and Pharos had numbers and active wars , our enemies stopped due to useless bans . Please stop posting in forums you have no idea what youre talking about and stick to your non pvp server which is also dead and 70% afk ! fucking moron .

Have a nice day!
Cream
Cross Empan Vroom
Player

Pharos
Level 409
Mage
22nd April 2019 19:49:39

This guy is very funny. Lmfao
Hahahahahahahahahahahha
Briareu
Premium

Elysium
Level 896
Warrior
23rd April 2019 07:51:26

I agree. Non Pvp server is dead too, that's how it's look like.
Only low level players mostly active ( 80% ppl on server 1 to 100 lvl ) 15% full afk and 5% high level player 3-5 ppl.
Market died few months ago,everyone is waiting for a miracle ( Update ) but you will not save a sinking ship anymore.You can only stay with the crew until the end, that's how it looks.This is sad because I once hoped it would change, but today I know that this game is coming to an end slowly...I hope I'm wrong but I think everyone who plays here for a long time knows that this is a small chance.
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
23rd April 2019 11:50:42

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
23rd April 2019 13:56:57

Quoting Reefer Chiefer:
Quoting Caste:
Quoting Reefer Chiefer:

Bro are you sure your not smoking crack instead of the reefer ? you have absolutely so idea what you are talking about , the game died because of specific staff . Everath and Pharos had numbers and active wars , our enemies stopped due to useless bans . Please stop posting in forums you have no idea what youre talking about and stick to your non pvp server which is also dead and 70% afk ! fucking moron .

Have a nice day!
Cream

Is that why your enemies cry and say they cannot play or level up cause you guys wont let them? Is that why you guys stupidly post that you are going to kill everyone in the servers? Shut up you moronic tard. You guys killed your servers a few weeks after it launched... before the staff corruption came into play...or is it just IRONY that EVERY SINGLE PVP SERVER FAILS HARD cause of stupid kids like you.... Obsessed with power over a game, so you ply the bully role cause i bet you were bullied yourself, its why your so obsessive over it. You say i smoke crack? haha, listen to you..... you 100% smoke it you crackhead. or did you forget all the people you ran out of your servers. Power must feel good over the internet you fat nerd. Go pop a pimple or two, make yourself useful. You're garbage. "non pvp this non pvp that" i bet in rl you sit in your basement jacking off to the female character looks in zezenia, since its all you do. xD go do something with your pathetic life. Oh wait you cant, you already ruined it. No point of return. Your attitude in these forums shows alot of your characteristics of who you are in rl. Any money you're the same in rl with the same retard logic you have here. Waste of space/air.

Have a nice day! (In your basement living with mommy and daddy) dumb kid.

OH p.s even if 70% are afk, that leaves 30% that are actively playing, which is still more then your servers. 2% playing. xD Its not just the staff kid, you guys had a lot to do with why your servers are dead, they died as I said, 2-3 weeks after launch. And then the staff makes a new pvp server... only for it to die again and again and again........ cant have pvp servers with Fat Nerds like you playing zezenia for a living and selling your shit for rl cash. You mad cause you cant anymore? Gota go pick up ur pathetic currency off the streets? GOGOGOGO get rich.

I dont know who you are but you seem to be hella mad and have issues yourself aswell.. Ofcourse us high levels and war winning team are to blame of players leaving a server, thats part of war. If it was the other way around and we werent able to play what would you say then?

When the new owner came all they had eyes for was obtaining quick money and open a 4th server.. Shortly after announcing the merge of Everath/Pharos Novus died instantly. This to me is a huge reason of zezenia failure, wrong decisions. and ofcourse Quillon.
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
23rd April 2019 14:09:27

Quoting Reefer Chiefer:

I am happy I sold most of my shit when the game was at the edge of falling:smartass: That you were one of the people who bought items/cash from me at these times kinda tells me how retarded you actually are XD

Why would you invest in a dying game?
Perseus
Player

Elysium
Level 219
Ranger
23rd April 2019 14:11:26 (Last edited 23rd April 2019 14:12:19)

This was a long time ago my friend. xD thanks for admitting it, you grew some balls I see..... but again you ignore that video you made of yourself botting...... why? why can you never answer about it..... cause you know how dumb and retarded you were to actually make a video of a BOT layout in room.

dutches at its finest.
« First
4 5 6 7 8