6 7 8
Show staff replies in this thread
16th April 2019 10:43:18 GM Quillon View post »
Ampel
Player

Pharos
Level 10
Mage
23rd April 2019 19:08:04 (Last edited 23rd April 2019 19:09:22)

Quoting Sorahp Warrior:
This thread I created and all the comments above remind me of MU Online forum in 2003-2006... They had such a horrible time with bots/hackers lol... Eventually the game was indeed a really hard grind... That they just ended up putting a hunting bot into the game. Now look at it today. They are on season 10 I believe and still alive and kicking. Yea Most aspects to the game are P2W now but there are more then enough rich spoiled kids out there to invest that money into a game.

http://forum.webzen.com/forum/en/mu-online-english/mu-online-general-discussion/2255252-old-mu-online-nostalgia-remember-year-2003

Not saying this game needs anything like this right now... But I would like to see what it might be like when everyone can auto heal/mana...That way everyone has no where to complain about it. NOT useless afk hunting. Cavebotting is just dumb. A ingame bot like Mu Online did back in the day. I bet this would bring tons of people back honestly. Ofcourse there would be somerestrictions to it so people can not abuse it. I don't think it be any different from now. Well I take that back there be a lot more people on so it would be different for sure lol.

But that is a farcry for sure.

Your post looks like:
Quoting Sorahp Warrior:
I'm not cheater - yeah for sure - but I would be officially cheater - hell yeah I'm cheater since I joined Zezenia.... Hahahahaha!

Is it so hard to heal without cheats?! From what I see you are PvP Master and such person, Sage asks for the possibility of using cheats? Pure-blood hypocrite.
Meridiuz
Player

Everest
Level 227
Ranger
23rd April 2019 19:14:39

Quoting Ampel:
Quoting Sorahp Warrior:
This thread I created and all the comments above remind me of MU Online forum in 2003-2006... They had such a horrible time with bots/hackers lol... Eventually the game was indeed a really hard grind... That they just ended up putting a hunting bot into the game. Now look at it today. They are on season 10 I believe and still alive and kicking. Yea Most aspects to the game are P2W now but there are more then enough rich spoiled kids out there to invest that money into a game.

http://forum.webzen.com/forum/en/mu-online-english/mu-online-general-discussion/2255252-old-mu-online-nostalgia-remember-year-2003

Not saying this game needs anything like this right now... But I would like to see what it might be like when everyone can auto heal/mana...That way everyone has no where to complain about it. NOT useless afk hunting. Cavebotting is just dumb. A ingame bot like Mu Online did back in the day. I bet this would bring tons of people back honestly. Ofcourse there would be somerestrictions to it so people can not abuse it. I don't think it be any different from now. Well I take that back there be a lot more people on so it would be different for sure lol.

Your post looks like:
Quoting Sorahp Warrior:
I'm not cheater - yeah for sure - but I would be officially cheater - hell yeah I'm cheater since I joined Zezenia.... Hahahahaha!

Is it so hard to heal without cheats?! From what I see you are PvP Master and such person, Sage asks for the possibility of using cheats? Pure-blood hypocrite.

I'm not sure you know what hypocrite means :D:D
Ampel
Player

Pharos
Level 10
Mage
23rd April 2019 19:16:42

Quoting Selopts:
Quoting Ampel:
Quoting Sorahp Warrior:

Your post looks like:
Quoting Sorahp Warrior:

Is not someone who pretend to be PvP Master but use cheats to be PvP Master?
Anuel Ft
Player

Pharos
Level 613
Mage
23rd April 2019 19:35:50

Quoting Ampel:
Quoting Selopts:
Quoting Ampel:
Quoting Sorahp Warrior:

Your post looks like:
Quoting Sorahp Warrior:

Sorahp is one of the biggest charloving, non cheating guy out here in zezenia. if anything.. hes one of the most legit players out here.
Ampel
Player

Pharos
Level 10
Mage
23rd April 2019 19:37:45 (Last edited 23rd April 2019 19:47:41)

Quoting Sonnema:
Quoting Ampel:
Quoting Selopts:
Quoting Ampel:
Quoting Sorahp Warrior:

Your post looks like:
Quoting Sorahp Warrior:

Sorahp is one of the biggest charloving, non cheating guy out here in zezenia. if anything.. hes one of the most legit players out here.

And you?
Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

Quoting Sonnema:
Ampel
Player

Pharos
Level 10
Mage
23rd April 2019 19:39:21 (Last edited 23rd April 2019 19:42:43)

uppps double
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
23rd April 2019 21:17:02 (Last edited 2nd May 2019 10:46:08)

Deleted Post
Rage
Sage

Pharos
Level 371
Warrior
24th April 2019 05:49:04

Quoting Ampel:

PVP Master LOL I am the biggest cahrlover out there.... Reason why I am a char lover is because of the time and money I have spent on Several different charaters mind you in this game. Not once have I been warned or banned on any account for cheating. It will remain that way because I DO NOT CHEAT, But thanks for noticing. Not that it matters to you. Your a repeat in history. All most racist in a sense. When someone does something wrong in that particular area everyone must be wrong no matter what. Get over yourself and grow up as you would say. Get a life.
Anuel Ft
Player

Pharos
Level 613
Mage
30th April 2019 22:40:25

Quoting Sorahp Warrior:
Quoting Ampel:

PVP Master LOL I am the biggest cahrlover out there.... Reason why I am a char lover is because of the time and money I have spent on Several different charaters mind you in this game. Not once have I been warned or banned on any account for cheating. It will remain that way because I DO NOT CHEAT, But thanks for noticing. Not that it matters to you. Your a repeat in history. All most racist in a sense. When someone does something wrong in that particular area everyone must be wrong no matter what. Get over yourself and grow up as you would say. Get a life.

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
eat that shit
« First
6 7 8