Show staff replies in this thread
16th April 2019 10:43:18 GM Quillon View post »
Rage
Sage

Pharos
Level 371
Warrior
11th April 2019 03:45:19

I can’t play by myself............ wtf is this staff... it’s the same stick as before. Seriously..... I don’t want to be negative but I’ll be damned if I make a proposal on DI board and the staff don’t even reply. Even when the proposal may come out in a patch... the lack of communication is far beyond repair now. You need some smart frighten moves now to save this shit. 90% of the community doesn’t even bother with the forum its always the 10%. You obviously don’t listen the the sages so who will you listen to? The donators? Well here it is from the donator. I’m done till you get your ducking g shit in the barrel.
Kukeensd
Player

Pharos
Level 10
Ranger
11th April 2019 05:28:15

Soon caste will say kicked, all he have still, but hes the only 1 wasting time xd on dead game, i gave my idea toughts still they dont give a fuck, i would say find some other game to play and stop give them attention they dont deserv it from us,
Kukeensd
Player

Pharos
Level 10
Ranger
11th April 2019 05:50:03

http://eloth.net/ stealing zezenia items lol
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
11th April 2019 09:49:05 (Last edited 12th April 2019 10:01:24)

Katsu Matsu
Player

Elysium
Level 90
Warrior
11th April 2019 11:40:15

Take 148 "time to give up" just leave the game already lmao
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
11th April 2019 12:10:15

As long as Quillon is around this game will never succeed. He publicly announced he would resign yet he is still here killing the game.

If you are not polish you won't be able to play the game normally, the next day you might be banned for something retarded:smartass:
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
11th April 2019 12:15:28 (Last edited 12th April 2019 10:01:29)

Shadowzin
Player

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
11th April 2019 22:29:41

Quoting Djekki:
Soon caste will say kicked, all he have still, but hes the only 1 wasting time xd on dead game, i gave my idea toughts still they dont give a fuck, i would say find some other game to play and stop give them attention they dont deserv it from us,

#kicked

Quoting Deadpool:
https://www.playzezenia.com/forum/thread/17748/post158336#158336

7th September 2018 13:01:59 (Last edited 7th September 2018 13:32:53)

Quoting GM Quillon:
Many people are probably still waiting for answer from K-Zodron. The promised information will appear in the next two weeks - better later than never. I would not like to reveal details, but it seems that everything is going in the right direction - there is huge chance, much higher than before, that project created by K-Zodron will be continued. I would also cut all these speculations, I will not become the new owner. Additionally, if I will be needed, due to the limited amount of time, I would just focus on the content development, it means that I would resign from Game Master position.

-- Quillon

This day everybody was so happy , even old players who saw this where thinking of returning ! This could of been the turning point for zezenia :(
Perseus
Player

Elysium
Level 219
Ranger
11th April 2019 22:46:48

Quoting Caste:
Quoting Djekki:

#kicked

Quoting Deadpool:

Quoting GM Quillon:
Many people are probably still waiting for answer from K-Zodron. The promised information will appear in the next two weeks - better later than never. I would not like to reveal details, but it seems that everything is going in the right direction - there is huge chance, much higher than before, that project created by K-Zodron will be continued. I would also cut all these speculations, I will not become the new owner. Additionally, if I will be needed, due to the limited amount of time, I would just focus on the content development, it means that I would resign from Game Master position.

-- Quillon

This day everybody was so happy , even old players who saw this where thinking of returning ! This could of been the turning point for zezenia :(

I'd have to agree with you there. That probably was the most iconic thing stated, and now..... Just lies :(
Majo A
Player

Pharos
Level 14
Mage
11th April 2019 23:36:31 (Last edited 11th April 2019 23:37:02)

Quoting Caste:
Quoting Djekki:

#kicked

Quoting Deadpool:

Quoting GM Quillon:

-- Quillon

That where hurts my eyes. Where, we're and were are completely different words, English lessons for fools, your welcome or as you would say, YOU'RE WELCOME
1 2 3
Last »