Last »
Show staff replies in this thread
16th April 2019 10:43:18 GM Quillon View post »
Trizze
Player

Elysium
Level 337
Ranger
15th April 2019 23:37:19 (Last edited 16th April 2019 04:54:55)

everyone is so focused on quillon when we got 3 really big noobs as GM, JOJO, ZAZA, and AKOLIX... old players they have always been noobs.... if u got noobs running a game it will always stay shit...
Focusing on fishing... wtf... like NO ONE LIKES FISHING IS SO BORRING... WHERE ARE YOUR IMAGINATIONS... or is coding the problem?
Apparently staff loves sushi cause we cant cook shit.........................

Akolix bought items off quillon (with rl money) before he became gm... this game is full of corruption because ppl give GM status to people who don't actually care about this game... the moment i found out akolix was a gm it killed zezenia for me and it should for all of you too... and this is coming from a sage... who enjoyed the hell outa this game.
I lost the post Deadpool made but he showed a screen shot of him and GM Eden (akolix) giving him a halloween rod... games corrupt and its extremely disapointing.

Never give GM status to a fucking child...
Trizze
Player

Elysium
Level 337
Ranger
16th April 2019 03:32:21

Trizze
Player

Elysium
Level 337
Ranger
16th April 2019 04:46:20

Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
16th April 2019 06:32:32

Quoting Chronic Spears:
everyone is so focused on quillon when we got 3 really big noobs as GM, JOJO, ZAZA, and AKOLIX... old players they have always been noobs.... if u got noobs running a game it will always stay shit...
Focusing on fishing... wtf... like NO ONE LIKES FISHING IS SO BORRING... WHERE ARE YOUR IMAGINATIONS... or is coding the problem?
Apparently staff loves sushi cause we cant cook shit.........................

Akolix bought items off quillon (with rl money) before he became gm... this game is full of corruption because ppl give GM status to people who don't actually care about this game... the moment i found out akolix was a gm it killed zezenia for me and it should for all of you too... and this is coming from a sage... who enjoyed the hell outa this game.
I lost the post Deadpool made but he showed a screen shot of him and GM Eden (akolix) giving him a halloween rod... games corrupt and its extremely disapointing.

Never give GM status to a fucking child...

How a screenshot show an action (Gm giving an item to a player). If you saw a picture of Deadpool and GM Eden in the same screen. And halloween rod out there. It doesn't mean GM gave it to him.
I had a screenshot where I lvl up and HYUGA was in the screen. Does it mean he gave me a level?
Trizze
Player

Elysium
Level 337
Ranger
16th April 2019 06:39:16 (Last edited 16th April 2019 07:04:27)

really bro almost all community seen it was in bersund/karkilla area ... with deadppool saying THANK YOU GM EDEN.... ur a fucking noob bro... I wont reply to your post about this again.
I have so much info about the game then you baltas lmfao... ur a noob who played x2 and were on x3 xp...
come ely ill drop u with monsters like a boss does... All of u pvper are noobs I solo makes me laugh just like the test servers do .... super noobs who dunno how to play solo ahaha to bad so sad.

Btw baltas never seen u log in to fight us "non pvpers" so lets go? but ur a noob and i would mostlikly solo u.

Test severs coming soon i hope and if u don't log in to fight the ppl from ely then all that proves is your a bitch haha... cause I'll solo your noob ass
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
16th April 2019 07:53:12

Quoting Chronic Spears:
really bro almost all community seen it was in bersund/karkilla area ... with deadppool saying THANK YOU GM EDEN.... ur a fucking noob bro... I wont reply to your post about this again.
I have so much info about the game then you baltas lmfao... ur a noob who played x2 and were on x3 xp...
come ely ill drop u with monsters like a boss does... All of u pvper are noobs I solo makes me laugh just like the test servers do .... super noobs who dunno how to play solo ahaha to bad so sad.

Btw baltas never seen u log in to fight us "non pvpers" so lets go? but ur a noob and i would mostlikly solo u.

Test severs coming soon i hope and if u don't log in to fight the ppl from ely then all that proves is your a bitch haha... cause I'll solo your noob ass

NOT nice to meet you spears. I will use your zezenia name instead of your signature.
Wondering how much you know about me. Just to let you know 90% of my playing time was spent in 1x. First Tipitaka then Platon. And even tho I played some Pharos it was only because there was no other options. My personal thing is that Ely is not an option for me.

You seem not the most mature guy out here. Just saying. Cheers.
Briareu
Premium

Elysium
Level 896
Warrior
16th April 2019 10:18:23

Cup of bitterness overflowed.
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
16th April 2019 10:29:26 (Last edited 16th April 2019 10:31:42)

as far as i know GM's arent allowed to create/pick up or drop items.. Only in test servers.

I hate to say it Chronic but false statements like this makes you look just as bad as this "toxic community".

E: Also Chronic, just for you I will login on test server and show you who is the noob when it comes to pvp.
Corsitto
Player

Pharos
Level 61
Mage
16th April 2019 10:29:33

Gm eden was a good gm at the time we did play he did show up and talk with the community atleast
GM Quillon
Game Master

16th April 2019 10:43:18 (Last edited 16th April 2019 14:10:39)

Game Masters, except Administration, are not allowed by server scripts to create, move and use items (e.g premium cards). We can not also summon monsters, create / remove obstacles (stones, trees etc), use spells or attack monsters. We can not even open market dialog. At test servers most of these rectictions are off.

-- Quillon
« First
2 3 4 5 6
Last »