Player

Pharos
Level 202
Warrior
12th April 2019 20:18:37

Hello guys!;)
I have 4 SIMPLE tips that will greatly help the game to evolve!:smartass:
Are they:
1: Delete 30% of the trees and stones on the map (easy).

2: Please, new aeras with open and clean maps (this is simple and quick to do!)

3: Increase respaw speed (easy).

4: Encourage the game with friends. Create party system with additional percentage for each additional vocation in the party.

Come on zezenia team, this is not difficult, the game is good, but it can be even better and more attractive!
Ampel
Player

Pharos
Level 10
Mage
12th April 2019 20:38:17

Agree, just one exception, instead grass add lava.
Sasaki Kojiro
Player

Pharos
Level 14
Warrior
12th April 2019 21:47:38 (Last edited 12th April 2019 21:50:40)

This solutions will not improve the game, just your own gameplay.

1. For some hunts, trees, stones and blockable things are very helpfull to mages and rangers, able them to kite strong monsters, by example, boulders, volcanic golems, lince ghosts.
For a warrior is a just stand. And the obstacles it's just a annoying thing, learn how they work, or get better or at least map click.

2. One more thing what you got for personal, get better and do your own route, if not broke, you good.

3. Absurd, some areas are Cleary chaotic, and is very hard to manage respawn time and route, because monsters have a large HP pool or they're just close or respawn are crowded. Like: VOLCANIC GOLEMS, lone eyes at zant'kua, armadillorks, might werebears/ magicians, maybe occultists too. All you need is to improve your route, you have a billion ways to do that, or your just play mindless and lure everything and spam aoe? Didn't you learn, this I not global Tibia, this game keep us because is different, and by the difficulty.

4. Can't opine about this topic, party play is not my thing, would I propose something different. Solo/duo dungeons with property difficulty, and more organized rewards, less time to reset attempts, and speedrun categories with month reward for first places.

Real changes come with divulgation, more events, and staff listening to community. Come on, Zezenia is kinda ready for new players, you have new content for at least 2 years playing, and you sorta can't be full of questing, achievements, or equipment gear by this time, community is the key.
Bravox
Player

Pharos
Level 202
Warrior
12th April 2019 22:00:16

I agree with you Chaoslock , this is just my point of view about the game.
I played this game years ago and changed little.
We can not keep players on the server
Trizze
Player

Elysium
Level 337
Ranger
12th April 2019 22:55:46 (Last edited 12th April 2019 22:57:29)

This game really needs a quest thats like inq or poi from tibia would be friggen awesome and rare spawning monsters.
Coach
Player

Elysium
Level 698
Warrior
13th April 2019 06:54:53

Quoting Bravox:
Hello guys!;)
I have 4 SIMPLE tips that will greatly help the game to evolve!:smartass:
Are they:
1: Delete 30% of the trees and stones on the map (easy).

2: Please, new aeras with open and clean maps (this is simple and quick to do!)

3: Increase respaw speed (easy).

4: Encourage the game with friends. Create party system with additional percentage for each additional vocation in the party.

Come on zezenia team, this is not difficult, the game is good, but it can be even better and more attractive!

100% according to you, it will make the game more attractive! is what people like, especially who comes from another game.

Labbadia
Coach
Player

Elysium
Level 698
Warrior
13th April 2019 06:55:12

Quoting Chronic Spears:
This game really needs a quest thats like inq or poi from tibia would be friggen awesome and rare spawning monsters.

+1
Cross Empan Vroom
Player

Pharos
Level 409
Mage
13th April 2019 18:43:03

Quoting Chronic Spears:

+1
Briareu
Premium

Elysium
Level 896
Warrior
13th April 2019 19:42:01

I stopped believing in miracles, but +1
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
13th April 2019 20:22:24 (Last edited 15th April 2019 12:42:36)

Deleted Post
1 2