1 2 3
Last »
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
24th April 2019 19:57:10 GM Quillon View post »
Administration
Staff

15th April 2019 19:58:15

It's only been a month since the previous update, and we're excited to announce that work on the next update is already nearing completion! Naturally, the update will be preceded by a public test server shortly after the Easter weekend! While we work on the finishing touches, here is a sneak peek at what's coming.

We don't want to spoil everything, but you will discover new quests, items, spawns, monsters and more! Battle the freaks of Dryadon's experiments: Geltharian Dire Boars, extremely dangerous Murderous Cave Crabs and rabid rats that have taken over Dirty Bo's farm. The most experienced players will have a chance to meet their match: Geck'zahs - Guardians of Tukinouu's Secret. You will find all this and much more in a new city called Yafmel!

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

Fishermen will have the chance to make use of completely new fishing rods and nets, and for the first time, bait to improve their chances of catching a day's meal! Caught fish will now be placed in a dedicated fish bag. The greatest fishermen will have the opportunity to finish new quests for great rewards and trophies.

As always, there will be a lot of smaller yet important tweaks and fixes, such as rebalancing of Osvald & Thorvald stages. We hope to get this update in your hands as soon as possible, so stay tuned!

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff
Kukeensd
Player

Pharos
Level 10
Ranger
15th April 2019 20:11:48

Great with a small update but still these will not bring ur people back,,, Make sure to make something good account trading or something!
Kukeensd
Player

Pharos
Level 10
Ranger
15th April 2019 20:17:08

Still u dont answer us just comming up with some update its not intressting problly someone will check it out after it bye bye come on give us something better than this,, just sell it to someone who will make this game normal
Perseus
Player

Elysium
Level 219
Ranger
15th April 2019 20:17:46 (Last edited 15th April 2019 20:24:53)

Well.... It is a start.... But these Small Tweaks and Fixes, is what I have high hopes for.... Curious more as to what they are.... Will it bring new players? Will it bring back the old? Will their be more to do than to do tasks and fish?

Sadly, I don't feel this update will at all attract new players.

Enchanting (Enchant Gems- Increase Dodge, Crit, Mana regen, Health regen, loot luck etc for an X amount of time..). Mining. Blacksmithing. Skinning. More efficient ways to utilize the current way gathering and brewing are (Able to make mana potions, health potions etc.) Armor upgrade system. Reset. New Non-PVP World(You would be surprised how many players both new and old would actually come to play this game...YES a NON PVP world will do just that...), a reward token system or something along those lines. Since the whole botting factor, I get the bot check works, but it still has flaws. Quests that have actual meaning behind them, rather then some good item at the end of it. I unno, I'm just spitting out ideas that I have seen make games grow in numerous ways.
Ampel
Player

Pharos
Level 10
Mage
15th April 2019 20:23:55

Quoting Djekki:
Still u dont answer us just comming up with some update its not intressting problly someone will check it out after it bye bye come on give us something better than this,, just sell it to someone who will make this game normal

Quoting Djekki:
Great with a small update but still these will not bring ur people back,,, Make sure to make something good account trading or something!

Hope they will never agree with such stupid idea. Go play yourself or wait maybe you can not without bot you little cheater.
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
15th April 2019 20:48:36

Oh wow, great teaser!:smartass:

+1 for acc trading
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
15th April 2019 20:50:57 (Last edited 16th April 2019 14:14:44)

Deleted
Zacchaeus
Player

Pharos
Level 52
Mage
15th April 2019 20:55:11

This account is banned until deletion. The reason stated is "Violated rule 6 - Comment: Traded Account". Nice gm <3 know how to do good for us <3
Zacchaeus
Player

Pharos
Level 52
Mage
15th April 2019 20:56:11

Quoting Zacchaeus:
This account is banned until deletion. The reason stated is "Violated rule 6 - Comment: Traded Account". Nice gm <3 know how to do good for us <3

You think i care if i get banned on dead server? dead game? hell no
Maybe if you allow account trading could be something
Rage
Sage

Pharos
Level 371
Warrior
15th April 2019 20:58:36

Well don’t care much for the new city/maps or monsters. I do like your finally fixing the tasks for higher levels.
1 2 3
Last »