1 2 3 4
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
24th April 2019 19:57:10 GM Quillon View post »
Frino
Player

Elysium
Level 353
Mage
16th April 2019 14:04:19

Nice work
-4 acc trading
Kinglock
Player

Zera
Level 78
Mage
16th April 2019 14:19:50

Very cool! Good job, keep doing this updates!
Thanks.
Bowhez
Player

Elysium
Level 43
Ranger
16th April 2019 14:43:31

Flooding the game with new content every month is not going to solve anything. Zezenia need a MAJOR overhaul and once you think your game is ready to be compete Tibia then a hard reset will be necessary in order to bring equilibrum. Even if this means losing your only 50 loyal player because they achieved level 300-600 in a dead game. Zezenia need a 2.0 version that will be marketed with teasers, alpha & beta phase if needed to bring the hype up for a release. There is about 20 000-30 000 active players if you combine open server(OT) & real tibia so there is a market to gain.

I started playing tibia in 2004 and began messing around in zezenia shortly after it released in 2008, what appealed me was things tibia didn't have(training system, wasd, auto-loot). What made me keep grinding in zezenia was the nice community we used to have if you go back 7-8 years. Now Cipsoft really outdone themself with major revamp in their client but almost nothing happened in zezenia in the past 10 years.

Anyway, I had high hopes when KZ sold Zezenia but turns out you're just juicing on your last loyal soldiers before the inevitable happens.

May Zezenia rest in peace
Corsitto
Player

Pharos
Level 61
Mage
16th April 2019 15:19:03

Quoting Bowhez:
Flooding the game with new content every month is not going to solve anything. Zezenia need a MAJOR overhaul and once you think your game is ready to be compete Tibia then a hard reset will be necessary in order to bring equilibrum. Even if this means losing your only 50 loyal player because they achieved level 300-600 in a dead game. Zezenia need a 2.0 version that will be marketed with teasers, alpha & beta phase if needed to bring the hype up for a release. There is about 20 000-30 000 active players if you combine open server(OT) & real tibia so there is a market to gain.

I started playing tibia in 2004 and began messing around in zezenia shortly after it released in 2008, what appealed me was things tibia didn't have(training system, wasd, auto-loot). What made me keep grinding in zezenia was the nice community we used to have if you go back 7-8 years. Now Cipsoft really outdone themself with major revamp in their client but almost nothing happened in zezenia in the past 10 years.

Anyway, I had high hopes when KZ sold Zezenia but turns out you're just juicing on your last loyal soldiers before the inevitable happens.

Thank you, You said it so good im almost crying xd, i get so mad at these other people who just are selfish cuz they achevie some lvls and skill on dead game but that means nothing, for example caste lvl 500 on pvp but no use of it make no sense cuz all he did was rpg and never pvp just make no sense and rest to this elysum players who dont want account trading give us a point why not? nothing is negative with it you can share with ur mother maybe she can lvl for u or something
Rage
Sage

Pharos
Level 371
Warrior
16th April 2019 17:30:18

Quoting Hesperus:
Quoting Bowhez:

Thank you, You said it so good im almost crying xd, i get so mad at these other people who just are selfish cuz they achevie some lvls and skill on dead game but that means nothing, for example caste lvl 500 on pvp but no use of it make no sense cuz all he did was rpg and never pvp just make no sense and rest to this elysum players who dont want account trading give us a point why not? nothing is negative with it you can share with ur mother maybe she can lvl for u or something

To both you I agree although most of these high levels your referring to actually wanted a reset and also the ones who suggested it in the first place.
Corsitto
Player

Pharos
Level 61
Mage
16th April 2019 17:40:13

now its not worth playing anymore, cuz i dont rpg on elysum and i have no other option the other servers are dead maybe if i mc client i fight with my self
Godlike
Premium

Pharos
Level 923
Warrior
16th April 2019 17:49:33

Quoting Hesperus:
now its not worth playing anymore, cuz i dont rpg on elysum and i have no other option the other servers are dead maybe if i mc client i fight with my self

Man you make me laugh little boy . All you do is complain and complain about merges and new servers . I dont know why you dont play elysium , you and your team get smoked in 1 or 2 battles and quit or run to another server . Then you are the most active on forums but scared to fight . Maybe if you spent less time complaining about new server and running from battles against me the server wouldnt be so dead . Cry about my level but get smoked on novus #kicked in less then a month when the server had numbers .

You are a joke go play Hello KITTY !

HAVE A NICE DAY
Cream
Meridiuz
Player

Everest
Level 227
Ranger
16th April 2019 23:20:12

You're all arguing over a game of 40 characters(Probably less people). The game is fully brown bread and they're just milking the current players for their money until it inevitably dies and has to be shut down.

There are a ton of things wrong with this game and too few spawns or quests aren't the things wrong with it.
Revenge Clown
Player

Pharos
Level 631
Warrior
17th April 2019 15:25:22

Good thing that you guys are working on osvald and thorvald tasks! Hope to see some good job there!
GL
Ritari
Elder Sage

Pharos
Level 445
Warrior
18th April 2019 20:59:50

Looking good! ;) Keep up with good work, don't mind the haters.

also -170289 @ acc trading
1 2 3 4