Show staff replies in this thread
7th May 2019 19:13:06 GM Quillon View post »
Kukeensd
Player

Pharos
Level 10
Ranger
7th May 2019 08:09:24

was long time ago you guys had some event like double exp/double cash in task/ or so would be fun i would comeback to play with double exp.
Kukeensd
Player

Pharos
Level 10
Ranger
7th May 2019 09:16:30

i wish staff had a good plan for us sucks that the game is in wrong hands, cya i might be here next year from now on, rip zeznia
Fire Ninja
Player

Elysium
Level 250
Warrior
7th May 2019 16:32:44

I've never been one to post on forums and complain about anything, but I think they should be doing more events like double exp or double loots would be fun too. I've been around for like over 9 years and I miss those fun events because when those events happen more people play and more team hunting happens. Which is always fun.
Revenge Clown
Player

Pharos
Level 631
Warrior
7th May 2019 19:02:15

I like the idea! It's going to move up the community!
GM Quillon
Game Master

7th May 2019 19:13:06

There is another active long term event.

Quoting Enter the Zezenia Lottery:
With the release of the update, the first Challenge Points Lottery begins! For every 50 points you gain between today and June 9th, you are guaranteed one ticket in the lottery. Participation in this event is free and automatic - no registration is required.

The first lottery drawing will take place on June 15th. The rewards will be announced later - and their value will most certainly make it worthwhile!