1 2 3 4
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
8th May 2019 18:45:19 GM Quillon View post »
9th May 2019 18:30:07 GM Quillon View post »
Coach
Player

Elysium
Level 698
Warrior
8th May 2019 02:30:09 (Last edited 8th May 2019 13:54:26)

OK, after hours of streaming...

---You can watch here:
https://www.twitch.tv/labbadiazz

New area much better than any other, many monsters to hunt.

Murderous Cave Crab: Has anyone else tested this monster? I tested on "fast" respawn, horrible xp, i'll never hunt there, so i'll have to hunt demonic ent for the rest of my life... ... ... ... >:(

Volcanic Golem: GOOD respawn, BAD monster... hits a lot, little xp, another area that will be deserted.

Geck Zah: horrible xp

The best respawn you've done was the dragons (horned and xyo) good work! but a lot of trees on the way ... there's too much

---For special people:

If you do not agree with me, show me in a video that you are experimenting with, my video is recorded.

I hate excessive stones and trees.

Labbadia
Briareu
Premium

Elysium
Level 896
Warrior
8th May 2019 04:37:18

I was tested all new resps and I can say only >> nothing changes for high level players << Yahgans summoners,Demonic Ents, Humwich ents to the rest of your life on this game guys.I was luring new crabs 6-8x with shaman 2x shooters and was awful exp.Too much HP same with new Geckzards I was standing all time with 8x and my friends was luring all the time more on fast respawn and best exp I saw 4kk/h ( FAST RESP )
Good resp for low lvl players is ofc Xy Drags, Horneds Dire Boars thats all what I saw.
So Labbadia make a party I'm waiting Geltharia ent's PEACE.
Briareu
Premium

Elysium
Level 896
Warrior
8th May 2019 04:41:57

[06:40:58] Braveheart: task
[06:40:58] Thorvald: I love to challenge adventurers! Tell me, do you want a challenge to kill, or collect...or are you that much of afighter that it doesn't matter and you take a random one (20% bigger reward)? Or do you want some information first?
[06:40:59] Braveheart: kill
[06:40:59] Thorvald: I see, you prefer the hard way, nice! Do you want my challenge to be easy, medium or hard?
[06:41:00] Braveheart: medium
[06:41:00] Thorvald: Medium? Deal! Should the challenge be short, medium, or long?
[06:41:01] Braveheart: long
[06:41:01] Thorvald: Long? You must be brave!
[06:41:01] Thorvald: I'm unable to find a proper monster for you, try some other difficulty level.

No comment.
Akolix
Player

Elysium
Level 231
Warrior
8th May 2019 06:49:12

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
Briareu
Premium

Elysium
Level 896
Warrior
8th May 2019 07:17:43

Akolix could you give me a phone number to your hairdresser... ? :D

Stuff improve this update...
Ampel
Player

Pharos
Level 10
Mage
8th May 2019 13:22:01

Quoting Braveheart:
[06:40:58] Braveheart: task
[06:40:58] Thorvald: I love to challenge adventurers! Tell me, do you want a challenge to kill, or collect...or are you that much of afighter that it doesn't matter and you take a random one (20% bigger reward)? Or do you want some information first?
[06:40:59] Braveheart: kill
[06:40:59] Thorvald: I see, you prefer the hard way, nice! Do you want my challenge to be easy, medium or hard?
[06:41:00] Braveheart: medium
[06:41:00] Thorvald: Medium? Deal! Should the challenge be short, medium, or long?
[06:41:01] Braveheart: long
[06:41:01] Thorvald: Long? You must be brave!
[06:41:01] Thorvald: I'm unable to find a proper monster for you, try some other difficulty level.

No comment.

Quoting Braveheart:
I was tested all new resps and I can say only >> nothing changes for high level players << Yahgans summoners,Demonic Ents, Humwich ents to the rest of your life on this game guys.I was luring new crabs 6-8x with shaman 2x shooters and was awful exp.Too much HP same with new Geckzards I was standing all time with 8x and my friends was luring all the time more on fast respawn and best exp I saw 4kk/h ( FAST RESP )
Good resp for low lvl players is ofc Xy Drags, Horneds Dire Boars thats all what I saw.
So Labbadia make a party I'm waiting Geltharia ent's PEACE.

LOL, you can block even 8 monsters, and you asking for hard task?! How...
Gary Snail
Player

Elysium
Level 129
Warrior
8th May 2019 15:32:24

Some information on the fishing changes would be cool

For instance;
Are all baits equal? I know some cost different prices, but they don't have any information other than that they are bait
How much better are the rod upgrades? I've just got to fishing 30 and bought the level 30 rod and I see absolutely no difference from the 25 rod. Is it better? Does it have a better catch rate? Am I more likely to fish rarer items rather than fish? Does it work better with certain bait?
Mew
Player

Elysium
Level 500
Warrior
8th May 2019 15:41:43

I never came to complain about anything, buy i think is necessary all players say what they think about new update ...

So, why do you insist on focusing on fishing? Ok, update in fishing can be to additional functions in game. Not your priority.

In the web have so much "fishing simulator game" with real graphic. Why do you want to transform Zezenia in "MMO fishing simulator"? Believe me, this is what it looks like.

I belive que nowadays player level 300+ dont have anything to the into the game.

Make new motivational hunts with great experience rate and or loot.

Bring innovation to the game.

His distant cousin, Tibia, has innovated and continues to innovate. Why are you retroacting?

I really like zezenia, it's hard to leave, but you're really helping me stop, giving me more encouragement than my mother who is fighting me when she sees me in the game.

The tip is there, until the next.
Gary Snail
Player

Elysium
Level 129
Warrior
8th May 2019 15:54:35

Quoting Dark Sidee:
I never came to complain about anything, buy i think is necessary all players say what they think about new update ...

So, why do you insist on focusing on fishing? Ok, update in fishing can be to additional functions in game. Not your priority.

In the web have so much "fishing simulator game" with real graphic. Why do you want to transform Zezenia in "MMO fishing simulator"? Believe me, this is what it looks like.

I belive que nowadays player level 300+ dont have anything to the into the game.

His distant cousin, Tibia, has innovated and continues to innovate. Why are you retroacting?

I really like zezenia, it's hard to leave, but you're really helping me stop, giving me more encouragement than my mother who is fighting me when she sees me in the game.

I'm intrigued by the changes to the skill and would like a little more information, as other games with this skill often offer stats on items, rather than having the hidden away in code and not showing them ingame

I imagine the higher tier rods have some hidden stats, like a higher % chance to catch better fish or even simply a higher rate at catching
But that isn't clear in the game, so I've asked here

The spawns seem to be aimed at much higher levels, so that side of the update is mostly irrelevant to me and I'm coming back after not being active in years, so there's already so much I've missed
Coach
Player

Elysium
Level 698
Warrior
8th May 2019 16:05:53

Quoting Dark Sidee:

100%, you understand about mmo games, thank you!
1 2 3 4