1 2 3 4
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
8th May 2019 18:45:19 GM Quillon View post »
9th May 2019 18:30:07 GM Quillon View post »
GM Quillon
Game Master

8th May 2019 18:45:19 (Last edited 8th May 2019 19:24:41)

Quoting Gary Snail:
Some information on the fishing changes would be cool

For instance;
Are all baits equal? I know some cost different prices, but they don't have any information other than that they are bait
How much better are the rod upgrades? I've just got to fishing 30 and bought the level 30 rod and I see absolutely no difference from the 25 rod. Is it better? Does it have a better catch rate? Am I more likely to fish rarer items rather than fish? Does it work better with certain bait?

Both, fishing equipment and baits increase chance.
Gary Snail
Player

Elysium
Level 129
Warrior
8th May 2019 20:20:40

Quoting GM Quillon:
Quoting Gary Snail:
Some information on the fishing changes would be cool

For instance;
Are all baits equal? I know some cost different prices, but they don't have any information other than that they are bait
How much better are the rod upgrades? I've just got to fishing 30 and bought the level 30 rod and I see absolutely no difference from the 25 rod. Is it better? Does it have a better catch rate? Am I more likely to fish rarer items rather than fish? Does it work better with certain bait?

Both, fishing equipment and baits increase chance.

I figured that would be the case, but I wondered if you could give information about how effective they are
There must be some code to say how much more effective each rod is than the previous tier and the same for the bait, is that information that could be shown upon inspecting each item?

My point is to make it more efficient for people when fishing, to know which bait is best for them, as well as for people who're wanting to sell the loot only bait
It would make it much harder to determine a price to sell at if people aren't sure how much more effective it is than the store bought bait

I didn't mean to make such a longer winded post about it, it's hardly even important, I just think it would've been better to have a % displayed when inspecting in game
Shadowzin
Player

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
8th May 2019 21:29:56 (Last edited 8th May 2019 21:31:10)

Some bugs in Murderous Crabs
- in the midst of the spawn you can see a hole on your mini map but it is in the wall , you can side step inside the wall and then you cannot sidestep into the hole , you can Ctrl +click where the hole is in the mountain and it says your are looking at a hole .

Also some latters bring you too Geltharian Boar spawn with a bunch of rocks sourounding the hole. At one of them you cant even side step out so it cant be used for fast exits .

Was wondering if the better rod and bait you use increases the experience rate of your fishing or just the amount and type of fish that you catch ?

Lots of grammer issues on lots of new npc quests, if you guys want i can give the revised copy of fixed grammer .

Is spawn time suppose to be 16seconds at Murderous Crabs ?

Also ive been searching hard and long for the new geckzard-like monster , was wondering if there is a spawn or is it inside the quest with the numbers in M.Crab spawn ?
Rage
Sage

Pharos
Level 371
Warrior
9th May 2019 17:33:15

Quoting Caste:
Some bugs in Murderous Crabs
- in the midst of the spawn you can see a hole on your mini map but it is in the wall , you can side step inside the wall and then you cannot sidestep into the hole , you can Ctrl +click where the hole is in the mountain and it says your are looking at a hole .

Also some latters bring you too Geltharian Boar spawn with a bunch of rocks sourounding the hole. At one of them you cant even side step out so it cant be used for fast exits .

Was wondering if the better rod and bait you use increases the experience rate of your fishing or just the amount and type of fish that you catch ?

Lots of grammer issues on lots of new npc quests, if you guys want i can give the revised copy of fixed grammer .

Is spawn time suppose to be 16seconds at Murderous Crabs ?

Also ive been searching hard and long for the new geckzard-like monster , was wondering if there is a spawn or is it inside the quest with the numbers in M.Crab spawn ?

They blocked most of the stuff off so people could not explore. Yet they forget to unblock it when the update went live.... There are several places that were blocked off but not reopened. The Staff needs to go thru everything that they blocked and unblock it. Grammer. Well that should have been fixed when they said "we have staff testing the new quests ect." OK......

The new gecks if you have not found them yet I can show you to them later.
GM Quillon
Game Master

9th May 2019 18:30:07

We would like to assure that all quests works and dead ends at map, minor map bugs - previously mentioned not accessible hole - do not affect questing in any way.

-- Quillon
Rage
Sage

Pharos
Level 371
Warrior
11th May 2019 06:38:31

-Exchange with Aramadaes, has been expanded. To continue the quest, you must find Ryan, a thief.

Has anyone found Ryan????????????
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
11th May 2019 12:30:32

Quoting Rage:
-Exchange with Aramadaes, has been expanded. To continue the quest, you must find Ryan, a thief.

Hes probably playing some other game with his 100 kids
Anuel Ft
Player

Pharos
Level 613
Mage
11th May 2019 12:35:51

Quoting Baltas:
Quoting Rage:

hahaha only a few will understand this :smartass:
Marbus
Player

Elysium
Level 408
Warrior
11th May 2019 16:31:11

We need a daily task to delivery fish now. :P
I have many fish in the bag and no one wants to buy. kkk
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
11th May 2019 21:35:02

Quoting Sonnema:
Quoting Baltas:
Quoting Rage:

hahaha only a few will understand this :smartass:

I am used to it. Only few people understand my humour :D
1 2 3 4