« First
2 3 4 5 6
Frino
Player

Elysium
Level 353
Mage
21st May 2019 14:18:07

labbadia you buy the answer from somebody who know the stuff and this quest its not to be solved

so i think its good to publish this answer to all ppl
Coach
Premium

Elysium
Level 714
Warrior
21st May 2019 15:06:12

Quoting Frino:
labbadia you buy the answer from somebody who know the stuff and this quest its not to be solved

so i think its good to publish this answer to all ppl

Do you know how much it cost me?
and now all the price paid, you who never helped, publish?

LOST: 8 days and 20kk for answer, i helped with all the tips, and you? nothing

I lost my time, lost my money for people like you have access, and you thank so?

Go to hell "frino"!
Coach
Premium

Elysium
Level 714
Warrior
21st May 2019 15:12:44

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
Beekz Teh Magician
Player

Elysium
Level 330
Mage
21st May 2019 15:32:09

<3 Just missin da popcorn right now haha..

@Frino: o boy what did ya do?! You are officially being kept from all incoming quests and services, gl&hf
@Rage: Jesus mate, IQ? every number means something in this world, if u are not that far or just keeping the foilhat in head scared by experience, please consider life-circle of yours again.. I can tell you that these kind of quests are way more professional and highly updated with basic arithmetical intelligence.

-Beekz with da love this time.
Frino
Player

Elysium
Level 353
Mage
21st May 2019 16:07:04

im officialy a robin hood of zezenia take from the rich and give for the poor its all ;p ;*
Beekz Teh Magician
Player

Elysium
Level 330
Mage
21st May 2019 16:08:19

Quoting Frino:
im officialy a robin hood of zezenia take from the rich and give for the poor its all ;p ;*

Do you mean take from smart and give to dumb? i believe this is the correct sentence right about here :smartass:

-Beekz
Frino
Player

Elysium
Level 353
Mage
21st May 2019 16:10:45

there arent smart ppl
Waldemaro
Premium

Elysium
Level 596
Warrior
21st May 2019 19:59:51

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

Work done for humorous purposes and is not meant to offend someone.
Losed
Player

Elysium
Level 594
Ranger
21st May 2019 20:15:05

hahaha Waldemaro good job bro :) etc. dla kumatych dobra robota 8)
Rage
Sage

Pharos
Level 371
Warrior
21st May 2019 21:07:34 (Last edited 21st May 2019 21:18:29)

Quoting Beekz Teh Magician:
<3 Just missin da popcorn right now haha..

@Frino: o boy what did ya do?! You are officially being kept from all incoming quests and services, gl&hf
@Rage: Jesus mate, IQ? every number means something in this world, if u are not that far or just keeping the foilhat in head scared by experience, please consider life-circle of yours again.. I can tell you that these kind of quests are way more professional and highly updated with basic arithmetical intelligence.

-Beekz with da love this time.

WOW 100% it was a compliment not an atack on you.... who has the low IQ now? Color in the lines bro your a mess.
« First
2 3 4 5 6